Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quest: Labyrinth of Davaathia {New beginnings pt.3} [Private Group]

Started by almighyxcavus, October 02, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Over the course of the week Darkhor's dragon form scurried about the ship as if it was a new member. Afterwards he shifted back to his normal form and became bed ridden for the majority of the rest of the trip. Rima and Kara helped keep Darkhor well nourished and stable for the rest of the trip.

Kiron manned the helm from sunset to sunrise, for the rest of the trip it was mostly keeping the boat aligned with the stars to make sure they kept course. It was mostly quiet with exchanges of crazy adventures, hilarious tales, and scary stories. For as rough as the ocean was, the ship seemed to be calm except with the occasional Darkhor screech, and Kiron shouting something about his electric nipples.

The crew had a day left before reaching the port of Ainu, it had seemed the whole thing went by so fast once everything had settled. Rima's scales grew a bit more as well, a couple of intimate nights she surely questioned that she had also become pregnant, but thankfully it was a false alarm each time. Kiron wasn't mature or ready to bear offspring yet, and even with his more than normal desire for intimacy, he still knew when to back out. Literally and mentally.

For the first time in 3 weeks Kiron had finally gotten a normal night's sleep rather than napping in the crow's nest every other hour during the day. Rima was dead asleep, her head and arm resting on his chest. Her scales as soft and protective as Kiron's, if she had been like this before they met he might've thought that they were siblings or something. He wanted to cherish this moment for longer, but he got up without waking his princess. He put on his leather clothes and proceeded outside to the early morning. The stars were still out as he held a hand up to the sky. Kara jumped down from the crow's nest and spoke into his ear:

"We're still on course don't worry. I'm a sailor too if ya don't remember dingus."
"I'm just making sure shithead, don't worry. How's Dark holding up?"
"He's fine, Rima and I have been taking good care of him, although he was kinda cute in his little dragon form way back when."
"Taiga and Hakan?"
"Ice bitch is still out cold from the yellow thing that honeymunchkin put on her. I thought he told you she won't be back until we get there."
"He did, just wanted to make sure she was doing alright."
"I thought you loved Rima?"
"I care about everyone on this ship alright? Rima is my top priority."
"I remember when you used to say that about me."
"We'll it's in the past now so forget it."
"I'm going to go see if firebabe is up. Go back to sleep with Rima, she'll probably be out of commission again if you aren't there." Kara said with a slight chuckle as she skipped off to find Hakan.

At least she's not into me anymore. Kiron sighed. He looked up at the stars one last time before the sun arose. I will bring Zerros back, but what the hell is really waiting in that labyrinth for us? Kiron stayed at the helm for the rest of the morning.         

Sheshia

Yawning a bit Rima wakes up and looks around. Kiron had got up. She felt her hair a noticed it was a mess. During the course of the week she had been practicing her newly found abilities. Summoning Pepper more then once her dagger and a few other items. Summoning a brush for maybe a higher classed family somewhere she brushes it out taking out all the tangles and imperfections. Rima did not notice how much her hair had grown over the course of this trip. It was down past her butt now, she needed a small hair cut. After changing into her day clothes she goes up onto deck blinking a bit as she stepped into the bright light.

Rima brought her dagger as well and when she was close to the edge of the ship she trims her hair and ties it into a braid. It finally was back to the small of her back and was not looking like she had an afro. Making her feel a lot better and more comfortable. Kiron was still at the helm. She walks up behind him jumping up onto his back in a hug. Her smaller size really did have it's advantages such as probably weighing nothing or Kiron. "Good morning." She says smiling, "What do you want for breakfast? I could make a soup or some eggs and fish with a side of something." Rima was wide awake and pretty energetic today. "Anything you want as long as we have it in the stores." Of course she'd have to make some for the others and bring something easy down for Darkhor.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor had been sleeping hard two full weeks while Rima took good care of him but the week before that he was running about the ship in his small dragon form acting as if everything was unfamiliar. He finally woke up and got out of bed with a bit of a struggle. At first he called out for some help but he up and huffed in embarrassment afterwards. The drakkollis hadn't come out of his quarters for a while until now. Going to the kitchen first thing he went in and grabbed whatever was sitting out and stuffed it down quickly down his throat before heading out.

The drakkollis came out to the deck and was blinded for a few minutes. When his eyes adjusted He saw Kiron and Rima right at the helm. She was asking him what the dralf wanted as he walked up from behind. Darkhor's belly had gotten much larger and there was no possible way to not notice his pregnancy at this point. He tried to lean over forwards but that was impossible so he gave up and drummed his belly before saying, "Morning! Anything new today?! Anything at all?! Are we almost there yet?!"

Darkhor knew he shouldn't have gotten out of bed in his condition but he couldn't help it at all today. He'd been sleeping almost constantly never getting up unless to eat or... making doggy like business. The drakkollis was now antsy wanting to do things similarly to that of his dragon form except not as extreme. He put his hands on his belly looking up at the sky. While he stood there he felt his stomach growl then he made a grunt, "Of course........ I need to eat more........"

Celegwen

Hakan was having a blast, quite literally. He rode his waves of fire alongside the ship, leaving a trail of black smoke like the water's white foam. They were getting close, less than a day if Kiron's calculations were correct. When Kara went to check if he was up, she didn't know he had been surfing near the ship for a few hours.

As much as he had grown to care about everyone on board, even Kara as they had oddly grown rather close, too much time in a cramped space with the same people can make a man go a little crazy. He hopped back on deck, throwing a wink at Kiron and Rima. He put his fingers to the corners of his lips and whistled, tossing Darkhor two fish he had caught and cooked then tossing the third to him from under his leg.

He smiled. Hakan was in an unusually good mood that day. He hadn't been himself the past three weeks, as he was feeling guilty for basically temporarily killing his sister. The man jogged towards his quarters, running into Kara on the way. "Hey, hot stuff," he said in his typical flirtatious tone, his hand staying just a little too long on the small of her back. "Warning you... Might wanna lay low a bit today." Before she had the time to say anything, he smirked and bolted into his quarters, shutting the door behind him. "Hey, Tai," he said, walking over to her bed. He sat next to her on the bed and began removing the timespren. With each of the four lines that disappeared, the yellow glow around her faded. He waited a few seconds. Putting up three fingers, he smirked. Three... two... one...

Taiga gasped, her eyes opening wide. She coughed and sat up, fighting the urge to hurl. "Hakan," she said breathlessly, hugging him tightly. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her. "Why'd you wake me up? Are we there?"

"Few more hours," he said. "Come on. Those nasty voices usually take over a day to kick in. Seeing as you were technically dead, I think you'll be fine for the rest of the trip. Plus, Kaeligar's just been a total douche without you around."

She smiled and stood up. Hakan had sewn her clothing where Kara's blade entered. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it would do. She left her tunic and cloak in their quarters, following him out onto the deck. "Holy shit," she said, looking up at Darkhor.

Hakan stifled a laugh, putting his arm around his sister. He noticed the sudden tension that fell over the rest of them when Taiga came into view, she he shook his head. "She's fine," he said, his eyes focused mostly on Kiron. "She'll go back to being crazy well after we dock." She hit him in the gut, and he laughed.

Taiga saw Kara off to the side and moved away from Hakan. She walked over to Kara and just stared at her, her expression unreadable. To everyone's surprise, Taiga actually hugged Kara. Even Hakan did a double-take. "Thank you for doing what needed to be done," she said, pulling away from the girl, "even when no one else could."

almighyxcavus

Kiron launched Rima into the air and caught her by wrapping his arms just underneath her butt. "The only thing I really want for breakfast is you. Otherwise potato pancakes are fine." As he stuffed his face into her breasts. He let her down and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. Kiron stood aside for a moment. "Now that everyone's up and at 'em I can gladly say we are only a day away from reaching the port of Ainu. We'll gather some supplies briefly and make our way over to the other island. For the time being lets all help make a breakfast for champions!" As he raised a fist into the air.

Kara on the other hand returned the favor to Taiga with a good old fashion bear hug. "Hey, if you ever need someone to punch you in the face you call me alright?" Kara said with a genuine smile. Wow, Ice bitch actually can be nice, she just needs a full on beating to get some sense knocked into her. Kara glanced over to Hakan with a slight smirk. Don't under estimate me you little flirt firebabe. She gave a small wink to him. "TIME FOR FOOD!" Kara shouted as she bolted towards the kitchen.

Sheshia

Rima laughs and smiles a huge happy smile of just pure happiness. She had been dying to make potato pancakes. Their goodness was just right keeping the flavor of the potato in thw process and whispers something in Kiron's ear. Before kissing his cheek and walks to where the kitchen and grabbing a bag of potatoes peeling seven of them with an expert hand while eating a raw one peeled as well as sprinkled in salt. Cutting the potatoes into little match sticks she put them into the pan and summons a spatula then starts to fry it looking as though she is on a mission for the perfect potato. She was so concentrated she didn't relize Kara was there.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was swift at catching the fish that Hakan tossed over to him. Very quickly he'd eaten then all up then stifled a laugh at Taiga's response to seeing him. He was very surprised to see Taiga come up and hug Kara. He looked back up at the sky then as he wasn't really paying attention his tunic rode up feeling a kick which startled him as he went to frantically pull his shirt back down. Then the drakkollis walked right up to Hakan grabbing him and pulling him in for a quick kiss.

Afterwards he suddenly grabbed the fire mage's hands and made him feel his  baby bump, then pressed his ear against his belly. "You feel them? Hear them? I am... wondering what our kids are going to look like you to? AND Oh my gods the naming of the kids. Everyone here will be naming the children. Have you thought about this? Hhhh I was thinking that... maybe... maybe... one of them is going to be named... Oweala... I think that's a beautiful name. Don't you think?" Darkhor giggled, "I am glad that your sister is fine after all that. Also seems though she has warmed up more than being cold." He chirped happily and his eyes turned green feeling very good about this day. He didn't think about how awkward this seemed holding onto Hakan like this.

He had his hand over Hakan's keeping his hand on his belly when there was kicking happening at the moment. Darkhor hugged Hakan being overly happy and... touchy today. It seemed like the drakkollis was never going to let the human go. He was happy to see Hakan and Raukaas and everyone else. Then he thought about... food... again.

Raukaas ran out to the deck complaining, "I want to learn how to fly!" The little drakkollis ran around the ship in circles. Then climbed up the mast and spread his wings. He made a small high pitched screech which was the first time that anyone had every heard him do that on board the ship. Normally he was more silent except... for all the ear talking and asking questions most of the time.

Raukaas seemed to be really really frustrated today unlike everyone else on the SeRimas. He outstretched his wings again and flapped them. In the position of where Raukaas was at was... awkward in the attempts he was making. He climbed up higher and tried again with more strength. Then he let go and fell off the mast onto his back for a few feet with his breath knocked out of him, looking dazed and shocked.

Celegwen

Hakan pushed out of Darkhor's embrace, slightly uncomfortable by the babies kicking in the drakkollis' stomach. Even when his friends back in Essyrn had him feeling their stomachs, Hakan was never comfortable with it. Something about the whole pregnancy thing just gave him the chills.

"Yeah, Darkhor," he said. "That's a great name." He glanced at Taiga, who was walking over to Raukaas.

She knelt down next to him with a disapproving look on her face. "Rauk, I thought we had a deal? I promised I would teach you to fly, right? Well, I kind of need to be better to do that. I'll teach you! Just don't hurt yourself because you're impatient!"

Hakan met Taiga on the deck, leaning against the side of the ship. "Look at you being all warm and fuzzy," he said, a crooked smile on his lips. "Didn't think you had it in you!"

Taiga smirked. "Looks like I took it from you," she said. "You're weirdly distant from Darkhor, especially considering - well - he's huge. Why aren't you being more supportive?" Hakan's smile faded, and he broke eye contact with his sister. She sighed, squeezing her eyes closed momentarily. "Of course, Hakan. How so very typical. You can't hide this from him! He looks like he's gonna pop!"

"It's not a simple conversation, Tai!" He said in a forced whisper. "It's not like telling someone you don't like fish."

"He's getting too excited," she said. "He's naming the babies in his mind."

Hakan took a shaky breath, glancing at Darkhor and Kiron. "How am I supposed to even start that conversation? 'Hey! Guess what? Your kids are very possibly gonna be born dead.' I can't... I can't do that."

"Think about it," Taiga said, tying her hair into its normal braid. "Preferably sooner, rather than later. Come on. Breakfast is probably almost ready."

almighyxcavus

I got something planned hun don't worry. Kiron chuckled a bit before grabbing Darkhor and the others to lead them into the kitchen. Upon arrival... let's just say Kara got a little spoiled with the flour.

Kiron's face melted "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?" Kara started to laugh hysterically with Rima who was also covered. "LOOK THERE WAS A SPIDER AND IT CRAWLED ONTO RIMA, THEN IT JUMPED INTO THE BOWL AND THEN THE BAG. I WAS JUST MAKING SURE IT WAS DEAD! At least breakfast is ready!" Kara pointed towards the table that was already set for everyone. With special plates for Kiron, Rima, and Hakan. Nothing that someone could pick up on initially, but there was a slight uniqueness to them.

The group sat down. "I've been waiting for something like this ALL MONTH! DIG IN EVERYBODY!" And with that the madness ensued. Kiron was finishing plate after plate, he even got into an eating contest with the flour covered Kara with Rima being the referee. After copious amounts of food, Kara was hailed the winner. "Oh go jump off a bridge shitbag, you melted most of your food!" "As if dragonshit! If anything I'd figure you did the same!"

Kiron stood and so did Kara their eye's with a deathly stare just before...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

The entire ship shook for a moment before the two collapsed onto the floor. "You a worthy adversary." Kiron spoke. "As are you my fellow comrade."

The two started laughing, which made the others join in as well. It was nice to have a little fun for once.

Sheshia

Rima smiles cleaning off her mouth with a napkin. She wasn't the type to gorge herself much if at all as it messed with her movement and conscious a good bit. Picking up her plate and bringing it to the pile of dishes. Pepper managed to stay hidden this whole time as well for the whole entire month. Pepper was hiding among the pots at accidentally fell into one so now it's white fur was a different color.

Once the little one saw Rima he lets out a squeal of joy and jumps to her knocking over a few of the empty pots smelling of food and flour. Rima yelps and holds Pepper they freeze and look at the others, "Errmm.... This is Pepper. He's my familiar." Peppers nose and ears twitch watching for any sign of movement ready to burrow down Rima's clothes if needed.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor sat there eating and when there was an eating contest that came out he watched the both of them trying to beat each other. He laughed when there was a sudden loud burp then he suddenly he started crying out, "Ow ow ow ow ow ow." And gripped the table hard then grabbed himself which looked like he was in obvious pain. He made a loud high pitched whine like a dog that was in pain. He stood up quickly for a moment and started heading out the door.

Raukaas was sitting there laughing at the two on the floor. He didn't pay much else attention. The little drakkollis then replied, "This food was delicious! And Tai... sorry about that earlier... Sometimes I do things that I know I shouldn't be doing but I do them anyways... Are you better now by any chance?" He was quite curious and it showed. He waited for her response really wanting to learn how to fly but he kinda wondered how since he didn't see any wings on her at all.

Celegwen

At Darkhor's sudden onset of pain, everyone looked at the drakkollis, while Hakan and Taiga shared the same worried look for different reasons. Hakan didn't want to think about the next step in Darkhor's pregnancy, while Taiga was worried something was happening to the babies.

In a past life, she had accidentally gotten pregnant and found out the hard way the curse that comes with being an Elemental. She remembered the pain of losing her child, and she didn't want Darkhor to experience that without warning. Still, she knew it wasn't her place to speak up: Hakan had to be the one to do it, but it didn't look like he was planning on doing so.

Hakan gave Kara a short and quiet whistle, jerking his head towards the door. He stood up to follow Darkhor, but he wanted someone with him, just in case. Taiga put her hand on Raukaas' shoulder. "I'll be okay, but not yet. I promised, and I always follow through with promises."

The focus in the room seemed to be more directed towards the door, but Taiga looked at the little creature in Rima's arms. "Am I the only one wondering about the fluffy thing?"

almighyxcavus

"Oh you mean Pepper? He's been here for a while, Rima summoned him while you were knocked out." Kiron sighed, "unfortunately he doesn't seem to like me much which is a first for me." Kiron pouted his lips as he stared at the little ferret. It was a part of Rima, so if he didn't like Kiron then Kiron would surely start doubting himself about the thing going on between them.

Kara followed Hakan outside along with Darkhor. She whispered into his ear: "Is everything all right? What's going on?" Hakan put a finger to her lips silencing her. If Dark wasn't here right now firebabe, I would totally slap you silly.

Sheshia

Rima smiles, "He really helps me know when I have an attack coming on. Don't worry Kiron each familiar is different they're like their own little people." She hugs Pepper who just sits there like a ragdoll. She puts Pepper down on the floor, gives Kiron a peck on the nose and runs after Darkhor tapping his shoulder by jumping up, "Go lay down Darkhor." She crosses her arms, "Don't argue and go lay down somewhere and relaxe. I know it's hard but I won't have you running about like that." She was dead serious. If he argued she would not have it. He was going to lay down even if she had to cast a spell to make him.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor practically was in tears again but he choked them down and growled and hissed at everyone and even pushed Hakan and Karen away and tried Rima while at it. His eyes turned red and he seemed to have gotten aggressive completely out of nowhere, something had set him off. It was all right at the moment Rima had said something to him and he slinked into his room. The drakkollis suddenly slammed the door shut to his quarters hard enough to where it shook that area a whole lot and there he sat on his bed and blended in with the shadows. The only thing that would be visible were his glowing red eyes in the dark, "I must find warm water..."

Raukaas was now alarmed about his father's sudden aggression and hid behind Kiron and then Taiga. He whispered, "Dad's doing it again..." He twiddled with his fingers and turned his back on them. The little drakkollis looked scared of his own dad and showed it quite well. The fear was apparent in his eyes, "I don't want to get beaten again..."

Celegwen

Hakan scoffed at Darkhor's sudden change. "You know what?" He said with a huff. "Screw him!" At that point, Hakan was growing tired of the drakkollis' constant meltdowns. He was far from the person to just willingly take shit from others, but he was understanding. His generally kind nature was the only thing to keep him from ignoring Darkhor from the start, but this whole thing started off with a handsome, young man thinking with the wrong brain. He had never thought he would end up in such an insane situation.

When Darkhor released his snarls and other defensive sounds, Taiga got up. She looked at Kiron, then quickly went to join the others on the deck. This was the first time in many years that she had seen her brother get genuinely pissed off. They had gone through many emotional times, but pure anger was a rare thing for Hakan to display.

"I'm done catering to him!" He shouted.

Taiga stepped over to her brother, grabbing his arm. "Listen, you got yourself into this." Her voice was hushed to keep Darkhor from hearing anything. "It's really on you. Besides, I thought you slept together because you loved him?" She grimaced at the thought: Taiga really just didn't like that crap anymore.

"That wasn't love," Hakan said through his teeth. "That was lust and a lie."

"In that case, I have no pity-" Her thought got cut short by Raukaas hiding behind her. His words disturbed her to the bone, and she was instantly filled with a fire that could rival her brother's. Either way, she couldn't act upon it. If she let herself give in to the rage, her control over the ancients in her mind would be gone. She couldn't give up when she was less than a day from being rid of them.

almighyxcavus

Even with Rima's comment on why Pepper does what he does, Kiron was still struck by the fact that an animal didn't like him. There was always two sides of the coin for Kiron: either everyone respects him as a leader and follows his orders or he's everyone's friend and everyone is comfortable being with him. He cleaned up the mess from breakfast and made his way to the bow of the ship. Sitting on the leviathan's head, he thought to himself for a moment: I can only imagine whats going to happen with Taiga..

Over to Kara...

She grabbed Hakan by the arm and tapped Taiga on the shoulder getting their attention. "Ok you two need to explain to me what the hell is going on! Firebabe why did you call me out here?" She looked down at Rauk who was tugging t Taiga's cloak. Kara kneeled down and hugged the little drakkolis, she had heard what he said and could imagine what was going to happen to him. "Don't worry bud, you have an entire ship of friends to help you out. Now, what the hell is going on?"

Darkhor Saurguse

Raukaas got silent the moment Kara asked what was going on then whispered, "S-sorry.. I keep confusing my dad with my grandfather... They both look the same and sound the same... but they act and dress differently from one another..." The little drakkollis felt guilty of the mixup and he showed it. He grabbed hold of Taiga and held on. He hoped he wouldn't get yelled at because of his words seconds ago. It was true though, that Raukaas did constantly confuse the two together.

When Hakan yelled and said those words Darkhor gasped widening his eyes. He stood up, walked over and opened the door peering out. His own actions through every outburst was only truly from the fact that the drakkollis was feeling stressed out and that he felt too confined and trapped in this place wanting to go free but forcing himself to stay within an area he could not handle being in. He hated being on this ship and tell truth he hated any ship now officially having been on one for this long. He spoke with anger in his voice which the drakkollis had never displayed before in front of anyone.

Darkhor's voice was stern and staring Hakan dead in the eye, "You lied to me. Tell you truth I have been only acting this way because I cannot handle being on THIS VERY SHIP! I CAN'T HANDLE BEING ON ANY SHIP!" His voice was steady and cold, "I hate this place. That... action... I made was a wrong choice... Now you you say this? I cannot love someone that has lied to me. This is the last time I will blindly fall in love with anyone." The drakkollis broke eye contact with Hakan turning his back towards the others, "This is all Kiron's fault! HIS FUCKING FAULT! And what's this all about?! HIS STUPID FUCKING MAGIC SWORD?! I should have never come here. I should have never accepted to come. To help him on his journey." He stormed out onto the deck and to the bow of the ship very pissed and yelled at Kiron with his voice booming, "YOU! YOOOOUUUU! THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR BRINGING ME ALONG! If you never brought me along NONE of this would have happened! Hakan does not love me! I loved him!" He then suddenly grabbed Kiron and spat on him, "I don't know what to think of this other than hatred!"

"I don't want to carry that Thing's children. I truly thought he loved me until today.",but he truly did not mean those words 'I don't want to carry that Thing's children'. Darkhor was so upset and angry he just spat out whatever first came to mind. The drakkollis was not thinking straight from the anger and blamed it all on Kiron. Yes he did blame this situation on the dralf for him being brought all of this way. If he were thinking straight he would have said he would have not said certain things.

almighyxcavus

Kiron wiped the spit off of his face. His expression grew angry. It kept growing and growing until... it was completely replaced with probably the most genuine smile Kiron has ever given to anyone on the ship. "Kara you got this right?" Kara reciprocated with the same smile as she spoke: "Yup I got it! Dragonshit!" Kiron turned fowards Rima and placed a hand on her back and guided her away from Kara. He looked to the twins and Rauk and spoke: "I highly suggest everyone look away." The rest of the crew obeyed immediately but what they did after the initial command was up to them.

Kara walked over to Darkhor. "Typical early pregnancy, such a shame." Kara stood and landed a HARD kick to Darkhor's head knocking him down onto the ground unconscious. She engulfed her arm in lava before placing it on Dark's stomach. "Thank goodness you're unconscious at the moment otherwise this would hurt like a bitch." Kara performed her own version of a C-section. After creating the opening she immediately doused her lava arm to birth the children. But something was wrong, Kara looked at the children... they're all dead.

All ten children, stillborn, she knew she would have to break the news to Dark once he woke up, but there was something else that was more important at the moment. Kara pulled out a note attached to Urgos. She read the instructions and chanted the lullaby as she placed the ten stillborn children cradled in front of her. The ship shook a little before a portal opened up behind Kara. A figure with a half demon face and half elf stepped out with bed hair. "Talk about poor timing, was just having some good snuggle time with Julianna, what'd you call me-" Excalith looked at the stillborn children, he knew exactly what Kara had done. He placed an arm on her shoulder: "I'll make sure Julianna gives them each their own special spot in paradise. Also, your friend here left this, I think he may want it back now." Excalith threw Darkhor's wife's bracelet to Kara before he gathered the ten children as carefully as he could. Just as he bid Kara adieu, the portal closed.

Kara caught the bracelet and put it on his left arm which she moved to be on top of his heart, she began to chant: "Harmonius Corpus." Her body began to glow a light yellow as she gently tapped on Dakrhor's body. "Oh what a lovable oaf you are, I'm so sorry about the children. I hope you understand."

Sheshia

Rima turns around abruptly seeing what Kara was doing. This made her shocked and angry, gently moving Kiron aside the best she could. The fuming elf walks up to Kara and glares at her, "Don't tell me you just did that with out his permission." This was an atrocity that just happened right then and there literally behind their backs without any consultation on all parties not to mention the person carrying the young.

"Bring them back. We have two healers on this ship for a fucking reason. It's to make sure things get done correctly and not based off a hormonal and pregnant things sayings." She was furious and no one seen her furious before at all. Mostly just the plain fact no one even making sure it was safe or even.... She's fucking hot as a hot potato bottom line!

Eventually she regains her composer, "Bring them back Kara I don't care if they come back dead but bring them back please. I could have tried something anything to try to bring them back. I want to give them a chance at least. Even if it's a small tiny chance." She looks as though she is on the verge of tears as one slid down her face, "They deserve that much."

Rima couldn't stand seeing babies not get a chance in life. It happened often when she was growing up. But after months of hard work making sure that they were healthy, both the babies and Darkhor something seemed weird to her. She literally checked them earlier. There was no way that they would have died that fast. Besides she wanted to see this for herself weather or not the babies still had their souls or even an aura or were dead.

Tags: