Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thieves Among Us {JackieChat}

Started by Lowen Thorn, March 21, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowen Thorn

"Oh yeah," he muttered while rolling his eyes. "Best friends. Can't hardly get away from the guy, know what I mean?"

He looked the strange woman up and down, not really taking the time to before. She really didn't have anything of value, not that he could tell. So, what could he do with her?

A grin came across his face as soon as he came up with an idea. That's it! How he's longed to tell someone, anyone, about that bastard Lowen's haunted past. Of course, if he told any sane person, he would have to kill them. If he didn't, they'd tell Lowen, and he would eventually figure things out. That couldn't happen, and this girl was anything but sane.

"Meerior.. Would you like to know more about Lowen?"

JackieCat

"Ooh!  Yes!" She clapped her hands together like an excited child.  "I would love to hear about him!  I love stories, though I sometimes don't remember them, except when they're good, then I remember.  Though not always."  She scrunched up her face. "And I don't want to hear a boring story.  Is this story boring?  I forget boring stores sometimes.  I hope Lowen's isn't boring."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Lowen Thorn

His grin faded into a cold blank stare. "Hmph," he nodded, tracing his finger on the hilt of his blade. "He killed her."

He took a step forward to Meerior, his hand sliding further down until he was gripping the dagger's handle. "He killed his wife and left her there until they found her," he said quietly, his eyes suddenly void of any sort of emotion. "She asked for it though. She was practically begging for it. Please, Arty. Shove your knife into my chest."

He mustered a small, muffled laugh. "And then he ran. Ran way and called ol' Ipsen for help." He sighed and shook his head as he took another step toward the woman. "P-P-Please Ipsen.. I c-c-can't take it no more," the man said in a mocking sort of tone. "I said grow up! You made yer' bed now ya gotta sleep in it! Take some responsibility for once you little girl. You stabbed her over and over and it was magic, man! Whatcha cryin' to ole Ipsen for?"

Without warning, he released his dagger from its sheath and placed the tip of it to Meerior's throat, now close enough to where she could feel his breath. "He used this dagger," he said with a sick sense of pride. "This one right here."

JackieCat

Meerior listened, wide-eyed as he told the story.  It was quite dramatic, and she even gasped a few times.

Her eyes widened further as he brought the dagger to her throat, telling her it was the very murder weapon.  When he was finished she was silent for a moment, then a smile started to grow on her face, and she started to laugh.

"That is an amazing story!" she burst out, clapping her hands together. "That was not boring in the slightest!  How come he killed her?  Why did he regret it?  How come he asked you to help him?"

Her face was practically glowing with curiosity as she spoke, her eyes going from Ipsen to the dagger and back again, completely enthralled.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor