Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

``Cursed``

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2005, 06:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Those thoughts were received by Juun almost immediately and a smile broke out on her lips as she hugged Jak, embarrassed as usual, remembering that she was only wearing that shirt.  She had nothing else on...  How awkward...  After the cozy moment of the hug, Juun pulled away and looked at Jak with those sweet eyes and her soft guilty smile as she wiped those stray tears.  Jak must really like her body too.  Cute.  Juun couldn’t hide her smile at all, and twiddled her fingers in her lap now as she sat before him.  She had to remind herself that she had a very appealing body.  Well...for her Master, she was forcefully taught to flaunt it.  And without even realizing it anymore, it had just become habit...a part of her sweet affection.  Would Jak want to see her bare body?  Should she show him?  She pondered hesitantly, feeling Jak's liking for it.

Anonymous

Shirt or no shirt, he could feel a good portion of her hidden anatomy right then. He should have gotten her more to wear...of course, he was a bit more preoccupied with trying to save her life than trying to find he clothes. Just finding that damn, over-sized shirt was hard enough. They hadn't managed to scrounge up anything else. And being so soaked and all, they couldn't keep her in her original clothing.
And he was paying for it now...

He hadn't realized she was smiling about his thoughts until she sat back and gave him that deceptively sweet look. Damn! This was awkward...gah...
Her thoughts were painfully obvious to him, and it made him blush maddly, and he looked away, arms crossed tensely over his flat stomach.
Damn damn double damn...
He felt dirty now...
Gah, stupid bad thoughts! This shouldn't be the time for that...
Behave yourself Jak, behave...

Her next set of thoughts pretty much obliterated that train of thought, and he shut his eyes tightly. He wasn't going to think about that...he wasn't going to think about that...he wasn't going to think about that...
But of course, just the mention of her 'bare body' was poking mad fun at his 13 year old body, and most of all at his older brain. Urg...

Anonymous

Juun sat there as Jak beat himself up over her, waiting and thinking.  Except for those bandages around her wrists, that shirt was her only clothing right now. She was then reminded about her knuckles as she realized they were throbbing again.  She just had to punch that wall...  Oh crap!  He could read her thoughts, couldn’t he??  Juun immediately lowered her head in embarrassment, her ears tipping back.  What was with her??  Why couldn’t she think straight??  This was frustrating...  Juun was getting worked up again like usual as she stared at the ground in front of Jak.  She couldn’t control herself...  Something really WEIRD inside her told her that she wanted to take off that shirt, and another part of her just wanted to cling to Jak.  What the hell was this??  Commands from her Master flooded her mind.  All Juun wanted was to show affection for the person she trusted.  And because of this complete trust, complete affection must be given...  Doing this would prove to Jak her complete trust in him.  But this time, it wasn’t those commands that convinced her...  Juun WANTED to.  She wanted to prove herself to him, even if this is how she thought it should be done.  It was HER body that Jak would protect.  And so, she would trust him with it entirely.  That’s what she thought was right.  

That moment, Juun looked up at Jak to see him facing away with his eyes closed.  He was so cute.  Juun blushed more at that.  Suddenly, something sat in Jak's lap.  Juun curled up sideways in Jak's lap, her arms covering the bosom of her now bare body and her legs closed tightly.  Her shirt lay where she just was, sprawled on the roof.  Her head was lowered, the side of her face visible to Jak.  Her expression was worried, yet a soft smile was on her lips.  If Jak's folded arms weren’t in the way, she would have leaned into him and rested her cheek against his collarbone, her head just under his.  Juun covered her naked body's private areas and she still looked forward, unable to face Jak just yet.  Her soft ebony skin contrasted Jak's pale tone as she sat with him.  Though there was a difference in physical age, Juun was still smaller that Jak's thirteen year-old body.  Juun was just small in stature, but her body was very noticeably a prime one.

Anonymous

Jak quickly blotted out her thoughts as they bombarded him, focusing entirely on his own. What the hell was he going to do?? This was too embarassing...and he was getting a wee bit horny too, which didn't help. Dammit! The thoughts running through his head regarding Juun right now made his face flush with color, and he was ashamed of himself. How could she trust him if he couldn't even trust himself right now?? Damn...stupid body...stupid male mind...
Damn...

Something shifted, then replaced itself in his lap, and he looked without thinking. "Ju...oh god." He jerked rigidly upright. "Oh god.." He couldn't help but say it again as he stared at a quite naked Juun sitting bashfully in his lap. His body tensed, and he began to grow a tad bit erect despite himself. Shiiiioaaah! His expression went from one to utter shock and totat desire to almost a pained expression of self-control. "J-Juun...uh...uh...what...what are you...um...doing?" Despite his stiff body and strained facade, his mind betrayed him and his want. Gah, what was she thinking??? He had missed that little period of time where she had apparently decided to do this, so he was at a loss for her reasoning. This was torture! And he had to physically fight with his arms to keep them where they were (now painfully clenched around his stomach) to keep them from reaching out to the smooth skin that brushed them.
Damndamndamndamn!

Anonymous

Her head lowered a little at the words 'oh god', but she somehow knew that he wasn’t being mean to her.  She could feel his tenseness quite well and couldn’t help but smile, feeling like she had control over him at the moment.  It was a very strange, yet pleasing feeling.  She had never felt like this before.  Juun's eyes still avoided his, and instead, looked down to his rigid arms.  Wow, he was trying so hard to keep still.  Why??  She was too clueless sometimes, even when she DID have an idea of what was going on.  She was sweet, but she sure was clueless, but that definitely added to her innocent appeal.  That amused smile was still there on her lips as she wondered what was up with him.  

"I'm entrusting you to me..." she replied softly with her voiceless whisper. Removing one hand from covering her bosom, she reached out and grabbed one of Jak's wrists and made an attempt to pull his arms apart.  "So...please don't be afraid to hold me..." she reassured him.  She shifted in his lap a little to face him better, finding it hard to do that and keep her legs together, so she had to separate them a little to move better.  Her eyes watched her hand on his now as she tried to pull his arms apart, finding this very amusing.

Anonymous

Don't look at her, don't look at her, don't look at her, don't look at her...
This was soo not happening to him!! This was torture!! Pure torture!!! Who upstairs hated him???
He was staring fixedly over her head, trying his best to ignore the nice little body planted firmly in his lap. Lap...
Don't look at her, don't look at her, don't look at her...

Wha?? He looked. Dammit! He wasn't supposed to look! That just made it ten times worse...! What?? He jerked as one of her arms left her chest to tug on his wrist, while she reassured him that it was ok to hold her...
And on top of that, she shifted, opening her legs alittle in the process.
His head was going to explode!!!

Jak was blushing like ten shades of red right then, and rigidly refused to let his arm be moved from its place. And he couldn't stop from staring at her, either. Dammit!!!
"P-please Juun! This is torture!" He finally pleaded, squeazing his eyes shut and shivering. He then hunched up and quickly shoved his arms down into his lap, pushing Juun over a bit, as he hid his mutiness body's show of excitement.
This was CRAP! He didn't want to be mean, but gods!! He couldn't take this!! Argh!!!

Anonymous

Juun froze as Jak suddenly begged.  Her hand that held his then relaxed, letting him not move it.  Torture??  Slowly, her eyes trailed up to look at him, but stopped when his arms jutted to cover his lap, pushing her over slightly.  What was he...??  Juun blinked and tilted her head, her eyes now lowering to where he placed his hands.  Wow, Juun could be so slow sometimes.  It took her a good moment, but she finally realized.  She gasped, wide eyed, and covered her mouth with her free hand.  Oh!...  Oh my!...  Her eyes immediately shot up to him after seeing what Jak tried to hard to suppress, her ears tipped back and she had the most apologetic look on her face, her mouth still covered.  Removing her hand to balance now, Juun spoke in her whisper.  "I-I-I'm soo sorry...!  I-I didn’t mean to...I-I didn’t even think...I-I’m soo stupid..."  Juun scooted off of him now, sitting on her knees and facing him.  Without thinking, she uncovered herself to place her palms on the ground, and then bowed in submission, lowering her head to the floor in shame.  She noticeably trembled all over, still not rising to him.  What had she done??  She did not mean to arouse him...  And what was this bow?  It must have been something caused by her masters disciplining...

Anonymous

Jak remained hunched over, head bowed, the air traveling rather quickly through his flared nostrils as he tried desperately to ignore everything around him and focus completely on calming his stupid body. His eyes were squinched shut as well, so that coupled with his dipped head, he missed all of poor Juun's physical cues. He shook his head stiffly at her frantic appologies, but relaxed quite a bit when her warm body weight shifted off of him. He now completely curled up, unable to muster the courage to even look at her right then.
Ok...ooookay....

Calm, calm, calm, calm, calm, calm...
Big, deep breaths. Just concentrate on breathing...
Calm down...calm down....

Gods...

Finally, with a slight quiver down his tattooed back, Jak managed to sit up a bit, and at least raise his head. What he saw twisted his gut, and a wave of guilt hit him dead in the face.
Royal fuck!!
His head slumped again for a moment as a hundred and one things flashed through his mind all at once.
Then, a period of silence.
"Please don't do that Juun..." He said softly, still curled up, forehead resting against his crossed ankles. "It's alright...you didn't know..."

Anonymous

Juun warily peeked up at Jak after he spoke.  She saw him curled and had only herself to blame.  She frowned and sat upright, rising slowly and covering herself.  She couldn’t even understand her imbedded reasoning...  Her nudity bothered him, but it also excited him...  These mixed feelings were confusing the poor girl.  She hated how she still acted like a slave...  She went ahead and undressed, showing her trust of him...but it made things worse...  She was so stupid...  "I-I'm sorry, Jak...I-I really am..." she continued softly.  The arms that covered her bare and beautiful body trembled still.  Then she thought about her submissive bow and why on earth she did it...  Were they right...??  Would she regret leaving??  So far, she wasn’t sure...  Maybe it WAS a bad idea to run away...  Her eyes stared at Jak.  At this rate, she wouldn't be able to hide it for long...  Soon her sexual tension would show up on this mental link, no mater how she tried to hide it.  They had done a real number on poor Juun.

Anonymous

He knew he could deal with this a heck of alot better if he could get his stupid teenage body under freakin control. Ugh! He was thoroughly disgusted with himself right at that moment. Not that he often felt very good about himself to begin with, but this was worse...
Argh!
It was so frustrating he could just pull his snowy white hair out of his head.

Finally, his breathing far more steady, but still a bit too heavy, Jak sat up a bit to look at Juun. She looked so pitiful...not herself in general, no, she was beautiful and young. But the look in her eyes, that was the pitiful part. The part he hated to have to see.
He frowned, but it was a sad one. "Stop appologizing Juun, seriously. You did absolutely nothing wrong. It was me and this stupid body that messed things up. It wasn't you. Trust me, it wasn't you..."
He sat there, bare arms still in his lap, the black markings laced across his pale skin.
"I'm sorry I can't help you heal Juun...I would if I were able, but I tend to just mess things up. I'm not very good with emotions. If I could meet the people who did these things to you, then my violence and power would take care of it. But emotions...those are too delicate to deal with by force..." By now he was looking down, realizing just how worthless he was when it came to helping Juun.
He just wasn't that kind of person...

Anonymous

Juun frowned as he spoke, becoming sadder with each word.  He wasn’t worthless!  Without him, she'd have killed herself in that alley...  Before Jak knew it, Juun pinned him down, a hand gripping each shoulder as she sat over him, her eyes sharp.  Still naked, she looked into his eyes, a moment of silence passing before she spoke. "Don’t...!" she whispered.  "You're a hypocrite...!  Please do not tell me not to beat myself up when I can feel you beating yourself up...!" she whispered firmly, tears starting to form in her eyes.  "Violence and power are only worthless when used selfishly...  Vengeance is selfish...  Please..." she begged.  "If you wish to help me so badly, let me repay you..." she said softly, tears running down her ebony cheeks and her expression apologetic. She just sat over him still, trembling nervously, but she didn’t move.  Her grip loosened on his shoulders and she sniffled, her eyes veering to his chest.

Anonymous

Jak hadn't exactly been expecting to find Juun on top of him again so soon. Wait, since when was he expecting her to be on top of him again at all?? Ugh, never mind!
He blinked pale, pale eyes up at her, finding a great deal of saddness there. She stared so hard at him for that period of silence that he couldn't bring himself to say a word. Which was fine, because she had some choice ones to say. When she finished, he frowned and opened his mouth to retort.
But he found he had nothing to say.
She was right.
He was being a hypocrite.

Her words rang true, but he also knew that one day he would double back on those words. When this mark grew to a point at which it would consume him...
Then he would be selfish and powerful and vengeful.
But that was not until a later day. For today, he couldn't afford to think like that.
It was her plee to repay him that finally forced words from Jak's throat.
"Repay me for what?? For saving you? That's not something that needs to be repaid! And how do you plan on repaying me? Why are you pleading to allow me to repay you? You're already traveling with us, it's not as if I'm going to just tell you to leave!" His voice was raised in mild frustration, but he was not yelling. And luckily, the heightened emotions allowed him to forget that a very naked Juun was on top of him.
For now, at least.

Anonymous

Her eyes widened as he yelled back at her. Her ears tipped back and she shrank a little, trembling more.  "I-I'm sorry..." little Juun began crying, tears splashing down on Jak's bare chest.  Her eyes were closed tight and she brought a hand up to wipe her eyes, trying her hardest not to cry, but she couldn’t help it.  "I-I'm sorry...!" she practically begged, breaking down on top of Jak.  She could barely speak her whispers because she was trying so hard to hold back her tears.  Her body trembled violently. "I-I dunno...w-what t-to do...!" she confessed pathetically.  She opened her eyes again, looking at Jak's chest with waterlogged eyes.  She stared at his tattoo, sniffling and wiping her eyes still.  She was crying all over him!! Oh no!  She felt awful now, and reached down to wipe them off his chest, but stopping as soon as her palm made contact.  She could feel his heartbeat.  Juun whimpered silently and began rubbing Jak's chest shakily, finding herself tracing his tattoos down his tummy.  She cried still though, more tears falling on her hand.  "P-please...I-I'm so sorry...!"

Anonymous

This was so frustrating Jak wanted to scream. He knew that would make it worse though. So instead he tipped back his head and stared acutely at the upside down scenery behind him. He strained his neck, paid close attention to the tears on his chest, and tried not to listen to her pleading apologies.
She had nothing to be sorry for! Why did she keep saying that!? And why the hell did he always make her cry!?!?

Jak's breathing was heavy and shakey, but he managed to maintain control of his want to give a gutteral scream. Her hand then fell on his chest, and rested there. His heart was thudding quickly beneath his flesh, an indication of his heightened emotions.
He finally relaxed his arched neck, staring now at only the sky above.
Suddenly her fingers were tracing down his stomach, and he sucked it in on instinct, the feeling tickling and way too pleasant.
He grabbed her hand gently, keeping it off of his soft, sensitive skin.

"What do you want, Juun?"

Anonymous

Jak's hand came into view after a bit of her caresses, and she blinked.  He asked her a question again, and millions of thoughts ran through her head, al these scared feelings pounding against Jak.  And then one word, one word stopped it all.  "You..." she finally squeaked in whisper and all those frustrating emotions, like waves slamming into each other, died.  The ocean of feelings went smooth and Juun very shakily lowered herself until she was against his chest, where she closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat.  She let him hold her hand still and relaxed as se rested atop him.  Juun nuzzled Jak's chest then, leaving a small kiss before she sat back up, her bottom in his lap now. She gazed at him guiltily with a warm blush under her ebony skin.  She smiled warily and lowered her head a little.  Her heart raced in her chest, but she could think of nothing else to say.