Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Moonshine

Started by visualspice, June 02, 2022, 08:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Ooc: tags to @frog !

‐-------

"Can't you see my fuckin' arm?" The woman spat, angrily wrapping the gauze around her wrist. "The damn hounds were fucking vicious today, that's for sure. Nearly chewed my arm off! I'm surprised I can't see the fucking bone with how deep the furry bastard went!"

"Melesta, please, " the elder priestess tutted. She approached the snarling woman with as much reserve as she was able.  "Don't bind it up so tightly. You want to clot the blood, not stop the blood flow to your whole arm."

"Well, EXCUSE me, old mum. But don't you think I know what I'm fucking doing? Not like I haven't had to wrangle these mutts for the last couple 'o years. But it's a full moon soon and the damn dogs get vicious "

There had been an attack at the kennels.  Mellesta was in the middle of it, having stopped a weretracker from completely tearing apart a young apprentice. Dog trainers were limited these years and those who qualified were even harder to find. Although the apprentice made it out alive,  half of his face had been mauled off as well as his arm- although his arm was far less recoverable than Mellesta's. The young man's screams could be heard echoing throughout the whole of the church. Odds were likely the apprentice would not be coming back.

Thr old priestess cleared her throat, a quill pen in hand perched ready over her log book.

"Mellesta, now you know how these things go. I'll need to log the report. " she started to write them picked up her head, noticing Mellesta was striping off the top portion of her armor and unwrapping thr bandages to fix them.

"I'll need you to tell me what happened.  And in your own words," the old woman pressed.

"Fucking got bit by a weretracker prying it off that apprentice. What else is there to know?" Mellesta winced and reapplied some salve to her still bleeding wound before starting the process to rewrap it again.

The priestess sighed and moved over to close the large door, placing the large book down before looking the hound handler in the face.

"You know you're supposed to choose your words wisely. 'Weretracker' isn't 'real. It was a wolf now wasn't it, Mellesta?"

Melleseta held some of her wrapping between her teeth as she worked on the final bindings and swore.
"Fuck you."

The old priestess' glare hardened before she hefted up the book and quill and stormed out  , slamming thr door loudly behind her.

Mellesta studied the wrap on her arm.

"Good enough." She stretched out with a grunt and gave her head a good scratch.  "Gods I could use a good drink."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao