Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Final Fight of Nazune and Elial [by Xxerth]

Started by Rhindeer, December 28, 2004, 04:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[MOVED THREAD]

<font color=red>The sky was painted with the warm colors of red, yellow, and orange as the sun was setting, and a few small clouds hovered over the earth.
A slight breeze kicked up on the outskirts of the Light Mage Village, causing a few loose leaves to rustle up and swirl about in the air.
Then a heavy bootfall crunched down on the mass of leaves, followed by another and another...
Nazune was stepping at a steady pace towards an old, abandoned, and ruined courthouse on the far outskirts of the Village. She held a steadfast straight and grim face and grasped her bladed staff tightly in her hand, as a warrior prepared for war would his sword's hilt.
She finally reached the stone steps leading down into the depression that was once the floor of the destroyed building. Inside, waiting for her amongst the decimated and crumbling walls that no longer held a roof, was the Archangel Elial.

--Nazune had long, blood-red hair that ran down to her tailbone, and her eyes were hidden behind a blindfold. All of her attire was black and included boots, leather gloves, pants with three belts on each thigh and shin area, chestwraps, and a longcoat.--
--Elial was tall with a strong build, having silvery hair that was pulled back into a ponytail and shiny, platinum-hued eyes. He was no longer clad in his battle armor, but instead in a gold colored long-sleeved shirt, silver-colored pants, and polished black shoes.--

Elial the Splendor smiled the victor's smirk. "Nazune, you have come."
She stopped, the distance of the old courtroom floor still separating them. "Vengeance has come, Elial."
He closed his eyes and lowered his head, retaining his smirk however. After a second, he extended his arms out to his sides and inclined his head up high, looking at Nazune disparagingly. "Do you still believe that what you are doing has any justification at all? Are you still unable to accept the consequences of your own actions?"
Nazune hefted her double cresecent-bladed staff up and planted one end of it forcibly into the stone floor, causing the entire foundation of the building to rumble conspicuously. "Your own tongue bleeds from the words you speak." She pointed at the Archangel with her free hand and recited with conviction, "It is you who is at fault. You have passed false judgments, and condemned an innocent soul more than once. On this day, I will bring you to Vengeance.
"While I Breathe, you are Suffocating: You lack the soul that makes you true.
"While I Move, you are Restrained: You are bound behind bars of false righteousness.
"While I See, you are Blind: You cannot even see your own actions destroying you and others.
"And while I Fly, you will Fall: This day, I will see to it."
Elial's smirk slowly dropped from his face and he lowered his arms. He spun his sword of light around in his hand once and pointed it back at Nazune.
<font color=gray>I will save you as I have saved the man Bishop Keller, Nazune. That I promise you.</font>
"I will save you as I have saved the man Bishop Keller, Nazune. That I promise you," said Elial.
Nazune's face degenerated into a battle-ready scowl of contempt and growing rage. She yanked her bladed staff from the stone and whirled it around to the offensive ready.
<font color=gray>Your twisted vision of righteousness ends on my blade, Elial the Splendor.</font>
"Your twisted vision of righteousness ends on my blade, Elial the Splendor," challenged Nazune dangerously.
The Archangel raised both of his arms into the air as his sixteen large, ethereal, ghostly wings sprouted from his back. "Then come!" he challenged back to her. "Let the great storm commence!!"
Elial bent over and crouched down for a second, then gave all his incorporeal wings an almighty thrust. The Archangel was launched high up into the sky at a breakneck speed, with all the unbridled power of a hurricane-like updraft causing a mass of debris to rocket upwards as well.
As the debris fell back to the earth and the broken sound barrier came back into balance, Nazune slowly lifted her head up to see her adversary as a tiny dot extremely high in the sky.
"You cannot escape me. I'm coming..." she said softly.
!!!!
Black, feathered wings burst out violently from Nazune's back, causing her to stumble forward some. After regaining her balance, she looked back up to the sky. Like Elial, she gave her own wings one forceful flap and soared upwards like a lightning bolt, the updraft wind nearly tearing the old building apart and almost uprooting plenty of nearby trees.
The great storm had come. </font>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Elial surveryed his opponent's ascendence into the sky, grinning with a mad, battle-lusting glee as Nazune became level with him in the air.
"FALLLLLLL!!!" The Archangel roared thunderously as he pushed forward through the air.
Nazune clenched her teeth and braced for the impact-
!!!!
A lateral block with her bladed staff prevented Elial's sword from striking flesh, but the force which the mighty Archangel flew forward with caused them both to tumble round-and-round, backwards through the sky.
Nazune kicked against Elial's body and managed to disengage from him, soaring back through the air about 300 meters away. She pumped her wings a couple times to stabilize herself in the air. Nazune slowly raised her head to gaze up at her airbourne foe with a face of unflinching resolve.
"Come..." she spoke softly, tightening her grip on her weapon.
Elial grinned ear-to-ear and let out another ferocious battlecry as he tore through the sky at his foe, weapon raised high.
Nazune held her position in the air once again, not backing down from the quickly closing Archangel. She held her weapon upon to block-
!!!!
Elial, instead of attacking with his weapon, unexpectedly slammed the palm of his hand into Nazune's face with a devastating downward force. Nazune went sailing far back through the air at a breakneck speed, gradually falling from the sky and eventually crashing hard into the surrounding forested area. Many trees were cracked, broken, or fell to the earth completely as Nazune's body crashed by...

Elial landed on the forest floor near the impact site, methodically walking forward step-by-step while keeping a watchful eye out for Nazune.

Where are you...?
"Where are you...?" Elial mused with a smirk as he stepped over a large, fallen tree branch.
He glanced left and right, not seeing a trace of her.
"Have you yielded already?" Elial taunted the wind. "Have your knees buckled under? Are you crawling away broken and defeated? Is the truth just now resounding in your head like a never-ending heartbeat?"
The Archangel crossed over another broken tree and glanced left and right once again.
Elial stopped his search, lowered his head and whispered with a smirk, "Have you fallen...?"
"Never," replied Nazune as she stepped out from behind a tree that was cracked in half, blood trickling from a gash on the left side of her forehead and her lip.
Elial snapped his head up high and exposed a clenched-teeth grin. "We have only just begun!!"
The corner of Nazune's bloodied mouth twitched up into a smile. "But it will end soon..."
*click*
Elial's maniacal face dropped into one of apprehension-
Nazune produced a lighter in her left hand, its flame flickering wildly around-
!!!!
She tossed the lighter towards Elial, and during midflight, strands of swirling fire burst from the lighter and lashed viciously at the surprised Archangel. He grunted and slashed at the tethers of flame, attempting to protect himself-
*klink*
*klink*
The lighter landed at Elial's feet-
Nazune clenched her fiery fist-

BOOM!!!

The lighter instantly exploded with an echoing force, incinerating plenty of the nearby forestry and sending Elial soaring high back up into the air. Nazune seized her chance and pushed off the ground with a hard flap of her own wings, sailing upwards to deliver a deadly strike with the bladed staff. She wielded her weapon as a spear, ready to thrust its steel right through the Archangel's heart. Nazune cried out with rage as she closed in-
!!!!
Elial opened his eyes, and a grin spread across his charred face.
!!!!
His hand surrounded with a glowing, silver aura, Elial introduced Nazune once again to his fist. The Archangel's unearthly punch was delivered with so much force, so much hate, that Nazune went perilously tumbling far across the sky for miles at unfathomable speeds.
"Into eternity..." said Elial softly to himself before he gave his wings a mighty flap and pursued Nazune to the next far away battlefield...