Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Falling on ones butt (Draconian, ZombieCzarina and Kiyu)

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2009, 11:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Karta had finally reached Ketra, the town in the center of Adela, though many there made their living as hunters and tanners.    He had heard of the modest taverns and shops that specialized in many things. Karta was here just to buy a new sword to replace the one he... misplaced while he was hunting in Draconian Forest.
I am such an idiot, I just had to out my sword down so I could go take a leak. I couldn't have brought it with me.

Karta walked down the cobble stone road looking at the signs trying his hardest to find a blacksmith to make him a sword; maybe a sword shop or a shop that sold weaponry just period would do fine, just as long as he could find a suitable replacement soon. He hated walking about without his sword; it just made him feel so naked.

Looking to the right he saw a sign stating it was a sword shop, the sign was that of a basic long sword. Karta hoped they had what he needed..... A couple minutes later....

Karta came out with a spanking new sword. "You are soo pretty and shiny, yes you are." His eyes shined with glee will he looked at his shiny new sword. "You are soo much better then that other one yes you are. Why just look at you, you have shiny stones.." Why Karta was soo into talking to his sword and hugging it that he did not even notice that he was going to walk straight into someone until it was too late.

"AKK!" Karta yelled as he fell down on to his ass. "Ow, that hurt." He looked up to see....

Anonymous

Vic was slightly grumpy. Which was not an unusual state of being for the huge mage hunter. He hadn't gotten much sleep as he had to share a bed with Val and for such a tiny person, the stupid blond always seemed to take up most of the bed. And had smacked Vic in the face several times over the course of the evening.

"'Oi, where the fuck ar we goin'?" Vic still felt groggy and he didn't want to have to go on this stupid errand. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going when he felt something smack into him. The tall man was only jostled a bit, quickly recovering his balance, glaring down at the man, his face covered in scars and burns, "Fuckin faggot!"

Snarling, Vic gave the sprawled form a kick, "Watch where yer fuckin' going!" He noticed the sword the kid had been holding and he sneered, his lip pulled back to reveal his crooked teeth, "Fuckin' swordie. Should 'ave know, eh Val. Only fuckin' pussies and faggots use swords."

Anonymous

Whatever had happened the previous day, Kain couldn't remember it. His brain had turned to mush, and he had a hangover that could slay a walrus.
He had downed at least nine jugs of water, and still felt stiff. Though that wasn't enough to down his mood.

The thief left the bar with a slight bounce in his step, as if hoping it would shake off the stiffness he felt through his body. Didn't work.
He got about half way down the street before he had to stop, and stretch his arms, not only had he been blind drunk last night, but he appeared to have slept in an awkward position, for his biceps hurt.

All he remembered from the previous night, was flirting with one of them pretty mage boys, now? Well... now his ass hurt, and his arms felt like someone had just driven an axe part-way through them.

He sighed, and continued walking, running a hand through his deep lavender hair. A chorus of swearing met his ears then. The part-taurus swirled to a stop, glancing across the road, where two men stood over a smaller form. The one on his ass was holding a sword in his grip. A shiny sword. A pretty sword. A sword that would be worth a fair bit of money... IF Kain could get his hands on it, heh...

Without a second thought, Kain headed over to the group, wanting to defend the fallen man, and somehow get that sword!

Only pussies and Faggots use swords? Kain stifled his laughter, hm, odd that this man should say that... his face suggested one who had been kicked in the ass one to many times, what with all those bruises.

"Hey now!" Kain said, firmly as he reached the three, "Don't blame the kid, swords do look pretty" he grinned down at the dark-haired man on the floor, and held out a hand to help him up, his own emerald eyes glinting with mischief.
Kain did never take to swords, preferring his numerous daggers and knives instead. But that didn't mean he didn't enjoy flailing the giant silver things around.

Anonymous

It wasn't his fault that he sprawled and flailed and he'd said sorry in the morning. Because of the height difference between the two, a full foot, Valentine had to jog a little to keep up, so of course he noticed the commotion before he actually got there. A sly smile pulled at his lips and he put his hands into his pocket, his kasuri-gama hanging on his belt, the weight swinging on it's thin chain by his leg.

Valentine looked towards the tall strange guy with horns. Who the hell had horns? Blonde hair poked up at odd angles and a thin braid trailed down his back, his foot tapping against the ground. Well, this looked like it was going to get... Confrontational. Good. Valentine pushed his coat back and trailed his fingers along the side of his weapon, a small hand-held scythe, good for throwing.

Licking his lips he stood off to the side of Vic, looking up at the older man, blinking slowly, he did look kinda scary like that, with the old cut and burn scars on his face. His hand went to Victors arm and he held onto it before piping up, his voice a smooth melody compaired to Victors rough grumble. The tell-tale accent of a noble family was on his tongue, but the way he broke up the words suggested a less than noble upbringing.

"Nah, you like yer flaming daggers, don'tcha, Vic?" Val took a moment to lean past Vic and look at the strange person who ran across the road. " And swords are for those who have little talent with other things."

Anonymous

There was Karta on his butt and all that asshole with the face a mother could only love calling him a fucking faggot. Karta was going to say something back but when he was kicked and told to watch where he was going, his pride was wounded. Then the asshole made a comment on how he was a pussy and faggot for using a sword. Of course before he could say anything someone else came along and stood up for him, of course the male blew it when they called him a fucking kid. What was it that made people think he was a kid?

When the idiot with the horns offered him a hand up Karta stated in his velvety yet smoky voice, "No thank you I can get up by myself and I do not need your help!" Though before he could respond to the asshole a really pretty male came up and when he spoke the imagery when downhill. He found out the assholes name had been Vic and the angle-that-was-not must be Val, and when this Val person said that swords where for those who have little talent with other things. Karta could keep it in any longer and exploded.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU ASSHOLE" he pointed to Vic "FIRST YOU CALL ME A FAGGOT THEN YOU INSULT MY SWORD! AND YOU HORNED FREAK... " Karta pointed at the horned male whose name he still had not gotten. " I DON'T NEED YOU HELP AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, AND WHEN TRYING TO STEAL SOMETHING TRY HIDING YOUR GLEE ABOUT IT! " AND YOU... YOU..." he pointed at Val "I can't think of what to say....to you"

All while this was happening Karta had tears of rage and hurt running down his flushed tanned checks. He put his sword hastily into its sheath with was around his waist. He then tried to bitch slap both Vic and the Horned Freak but they were just too talk for him to so he ended up just trying to kick them in the kneecaps.

Anyone could tell that Karta just had a mental break down, and was acting like..... well I guess you could say a girl.

Anonymous

The kid crying meant little to Vic. He really didn't give a fuck, just more proof that the kid was some ass hoppin' queer. And now some horned freak was talkin' to him too. He turned to glare at his brother, "What the fuck is it with ya. Every fuckin' time we go out anywhere, that girly fuckin' faggot face of yers attracts all these damn queers."

Vic's face and arms were covered with old burn marks and scars, but they were almost all old and half faded. He sneered down at both the men, "Swords are fer fuckin' faggots. Can't use a real weapon." Vic's hand slid down to where his meteor hammer hung at his hip, "And I think the little horned freak should learn ta keep his mouth shut."

The horns were odd, and Vic gave Val a sideways look, raising an eyebrow. Might be a mage. Vic had never had the ability to sense magic users, just the ability to repress their magic abilities.

Anonymous

Why did people always judge? Why?
Honestly, Kain wasn't that bad a guy, he'd like to think that anyway...
He paused when he saw the kid with the sword begin to cry, he lowered his arm and sighed, raising a brow when the kid started yelling at him. Horned freak??

Kain brought his hand over his heart, and feigned pain. Sucking in a breath through slightly parted lips, "Oooh!" he dropped his arm, and smirked, "Never heard that one before" he chuckled at his sarcasm, "Yeah, well... I've learnt you gotta embrace your flaws, glee is something I'm proud of, better hide that sword then, if you wanna keep it" he winked at the kid.

He nodded at the ugly man, "Oh, I know" he pushed his coat aside to show the daggers he held at each hip.

He winced again the nickname 'horned freak' was getting a little old, "And your daddy was perfect, eh?" He shook his head, "It's Kain, and I'm pleased to meet you too" he didn't let his awful cheery composure drop. He nodded to the blonde guy whose name was Val... was it?

"Little talent with other things?" he frowned, "Eh, I guess your right" he shrugged, ignoring the man's looks. He could do that easily enough.

Anonymous

Val felt the smile pull at his mouth, he watched the horned fellow, Kain? Valentine licked his lips and pushed his own coat a side, showing the hand scythe, the chain and the weight. For throwing. And pulling. Another grin when he mentioned Vics dad, he paused for a moment before moving towards the crying... Boy? Man? And put a hand on his head before looking up at the horned fellow.

"Well, I can say for sure, our mother wasn't a cow." He wiggled a finger towards the horns before smiling and nudging the fellow holding the sword with a foot. " Hey, you should stand up. Not only do you look extremely pathetic, Victor over here," He nudged his thumb towards the scarred fellow, though while not as attractive as Valentine - which was good, Valentine looked a little girly - he didn't scare children away, " can't stand cry babies."

He gave a stretch and tossed the small braid back over his shoulder, looking towards the horned fellow again, giving a theatrical bow, legs completely straight, feet together, and smirking. "The name is Valentine. We're part of a travelling troupe - or rather, we were part of a travelling troupe - but, I'm afraid we're on our own special... Quest... of sorts." Val stood up and looked towards Victor.

" We, well... I... Would like to treat you... er... gentlemen to a drink, have a chat, so I can excuse the rudeness of my Big Brother here for him." He stood, his coat falling back into place over his weapon and he crossed his arms over his chest, moving back to stand behind Victor, his head hovering around the older mans shoulder.

Anonymous

Karta tried hard not to stare at Vic's horrible ugly mug that was known as Vic's face, but one has to wonder what made him that ugly and how Val could stand him. Why is it that all the ones that look nice, are just as mean as the ugly ones. Also what's wrong with a sword his father used a sword and his grandfather too, and he knew how to work a whip kind of. was going throw Karta's mind while the horn freak said something.

Oh so it does have a name. Kain, what type of name is that? Karta scoffed in his head. Karta had noticed Kain winking at him, Arg, first this guy calls him kid which he was not. I'm twenty-two turning twenty-three this winter. "Keep your hands off my sword, Kain." Karta growled out, of course that failed as his eyes red and his voice cracking with his emotion. Karta saw Kain show off his daggers "Oh, God please no fights." he muttered under his breath. His tears had stopped but his breath had yet to slow back to normal.

Karta ignored everything trying to catch his breath, that's when he felt a hand on his head. He looked up and it was Val Oh my god, his touching me!. Karta felt his checks flush and when Val smiled at him, his breath left him. He felt Val nudge him and tell him to stand up, and then he just had to call him a cry baby. Well, it not fault I have had a hard day. He watched Val or Valentine introduce himself and apologize about his brother.
Karta slowly started to stand up his long black hair flew into his face as he stood. As Karta stood Val invited Kain and him for a drink. He then bowed back to Val and said, "Nice,  to meet you Valentine. My name is Karta and I will take you up on your offer of a drink." While he was speaking, a few of his words were paused as he sniffled from his earlier crying.

Anonymous

Vic bite back the urge to tell both the stupid crying brat and the annoying freak where they could both shove it. He knew what Val was up too, though he still shot his brother a dark look. Little fuck.

Though it was hard to resist the urge to moo at Kain. He didn't think that stupid sword fag had magic, but horns could be a good sign. He even managed to give his own bow, as elegant and theatrical as Val's had been, "I let my temper get away. Let's go have a drink, eh?"

He hated having to apologize, but the job came first. And he could always beat the shit out of them later if they weren't mages. Or, well, even if they were.

Anonymous

Kain laughed out loud, grinning at Val, "Yeah, wasn't mum that was the cow.. was dad, and Taurus is the proper name... so I've been told" he shook his head, the only parts of him that where Taurus were the horns, muscle and his height.

Listening in as Valentine spoke, Kain raised his brows in interest, a quest, eh? Must have been nice for those brothers. Little adventure was always fun.
Kain's emerald orbs flicked to Victor. Sure if he looked hard enough he could see a slight resemblance between the boys. Though, if Vic's scars cleaned up a little, he'd be a bit of a looker too.

Kain's eyes flew back to the kid as he stood again, and Kain laughed once more, "We'll see, kid" he chuckled again. His intentions for that sword had been lost amongst meeting these three.
Val's scythe looked rather handsome. Kain'd have to find out where he had gotten it, weapons where something that never ceased to entertain the half-Taurus.

Soon enough, courtesy of Valentine, they were headed to get drinks? If it was free, Kain was in.
The kid's name danced to his ears, Karta. An odd name, then again, so was Valentine.
Karta's blush was felt by Kain, whom stood a foot away from him, he had learnt the 'aura' sensing ability off Chime, a sisterly figure to him.
Though the elf had taught him much more. For when Karta mumbled something about not wanting a fight, Kain's face only cracked into yet another grin, Chime had taught him how to tackle bears and mountain lions, a hand scythe, daggers and a shiny sword were nothing on that.
Then again, the elf had attempted to teach Kain how to sing...

Kain nodded at the invitation, "Gladly!" he said, grinning at Victor and Valentine. He resisted the urge to tickle Victor, just to see if he could get a smile out of him. And just walked past, letting his coat fall over his two main daggers again. He paused by Vic, the man was indeed stiff. Stiffer than the stiffs back home.
"But I can assure you, someone like me is used to rudeness, heh." he stepped past Victor then and nodded at Karta and Valentine. Offering the dark-haired man a wink of encouragement, he knew Karta's intentions and frankly, seeing him 'get some' would indeed be entertaining.
Kain could even slip in some suggestive comments to help the kid. God knows his suggestive comments could hardly be classified as 'suggestive'.