Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Sit and Draw

Started by Anonymous, March 25, 2008, 01:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Jiva had to admit, the Sanctuary was beautiful. It made him want to sit and draw. And that’s just what he had done. Underneath the shade of a tree he sketched the gardens and any of the colourful visitors milling about.

His life recently had been quite hectic so it was nice to just sit for once. Not so long ago he had been chasing after the person he hated most in the world, his master’s apprentice Dalisme. In the process he had met a man named Mecro Deadwell who offered to help him achieve this. However the Necromantian had betrayed him and Jiva had been forced to work with Dalisme, her sister Emora and some crazy old guy named Maro in order to escape. However for reasons unknown to him, after that experience he was left severely ill and only had a few months to live, fantastic.

After that there didn’t seem much point in killing Dalisme, Emora and Maro went their separate ways but Dalisme, who was worried supposedly about Jiva; began following him around. Sometimes he did not understand the girl.

Understandably, Jiva didn’t want to die quite yet so began travelling the world in search of a cure with Dalisme. She annoyed him to no end though and he had finally managed to give her the slip about a week ago and had come to the Sanctuary for help but so far he wasn’t having much luck.

Jiva sighed and flipped over the page of his sketchbook.

Anonymous

A tall, slender woman with glowing white hair walked up to him. She had a sketchbook in one hand and drawing pencils in the other. Her golden yellow eyes gleemed in the light. "Do you min if I join you?"

Anonymous

“Sure,� Jiva shrugged.
     This woman obviously didn’t know who he was which was surprising really there were enough wanted posters all over the world with his face on. Well that was what you got for being a notorious mage hunter. Though if he couldn’t find a cure soon his mage hunting days were over, currently they were just on hiatus.

Anonymous

Inumisha sat next him, she, at the moment, was trying to find a good spot to sit. Next to him, seemed fine.
She began to sketch out a highlt detailed dragon. Then, looking at the scenery, drew the point of horizon as the background. "My names Inumisha, whats yours?"

Anonymous

…Okay, she was actually talking to him, this was unusual. Not many people talked to you when you were a feared bounty hunter, they usually ran. Oh well, it made a change.

â€œI’m Jiva,â€? he replied.

He made a few more pencil strokes on his drawing. He found he preferred to draw people because they were more interesting. Landscapes were nice but didn’t really change all that much. People were always changing and moving. He was busying himself with drawing the various people sat around or milling backwards and forwards.

Anonymous

"Nice to meet you Jiva. My name is Inumisha." She smiled lightly to him and began to sketch some more. Occasionaly looking at what he was working on, to see how well of n artist he was. "I like it." She said analyzing the detail on the sketch. She usualy drew people, but on rare occasions, she drew wildlife and environmenta things.

Anonymous

“Thanks,� Jiva said.

Maybe if she was bothering to talk to him he should be a little more friendly. He remembered that Dalisme was always telling him to be more friendly; the hypocrite.

Damn her… He hated her, he had wanted to kill her then she had helped him. He couldn’t understand it, he had been hunting her. Why hadn’t she left when they escaped from Mecro. It made no sense; he didn’t understand that girl…

Forcing himself from such thoughts he decided to talk to this ‘Inumisha’ who seemed to have quite a short memory as she had introduced herself twice.

â€œWhat brings you to the Sanctuary then?â€?

Anonymous

(Thats acctually my fault. I rarely get on and if i do, sometimes its on my DS. So thats why she introduced herself a second time. I have the bad memory. xP)
Inumisha continued to draw, eventualy getting up. "You wanna go for something to eat?" Inu looked at him, "You dont have to if you dont want to though." She smiled.

Tags: