Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wicked Need Only Apply (krazikiwi)

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2008, 09:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Soft swishing sounds could be heard as he stepped into the secluded town of La'marri once again. His out-fit completely sucked his stitch jacket expelling water onto the ground as he sulked with a sigh, his boots squeaked with a wet sloppy flop. Bangs of his red hair clicked temporarily blue frozen over with ice some of it falling brittle to the ground, and he just stepped over it. The normally pointy scare-crow hat he normally donned was now limp barely on his head dripping what only could be consider slush, ice, and seaweed. Mecro's face slightly shadowed by his hat was a mess his fleshy tone make-up was running blurring in with his normally lit-green tinted face, except now it more blue, his eye brows was iced over, partial sea-weed stuck to his temple caught between the fold of his hat, and hair. His lips black the corners of his mouth held a faint crimson of dried blood.

His blurred vision saw a alley, and he knew he couldn't fall to the ground in the middle of the road here knowing full well he would wake up stripped. Of course, if he woke up have way through he might have a full meal waiting for him. Yet, he did like this coat, and his tools were to expensive to risk." Besides, in a alley he could pass for a sickly bum, and who has the gulls to rob somebody who has nothing? Well, he did, but how many me's could?" He thought to himself. " There's only one of me."

Staggering into the alley he pushed his hands up against the wall, his black ink like blood smudge into the wall as he walked forward. A smile came to his frosty lips as he moved his hand across the spelling out a phrase, a devilish thought came to his head. "What a clever idea I've just had... Bit touchy for my taste, but it might work." He moved his hands once again as he smirked. " My solo career as been rather dreadful lately being damn near frozen by that elementalist, yet he was rather delicious once you got past the brain freeze..."

The message on the wall read : "The Wicked Need Only Apply."

Shortly, after the message was stringed together on the wall. His ravaged frozen body sprawled out in-front of it as Mecro went nappy time.

Anonymous

Laughter, verging somewhere between total stupidity and complete lunacy echoed through the emptiness of the night. Atop a somewhat high building, the man who appeared as a clown with a broad rimmed, musketeer type hat cackled in amusement at the figure below. Of course, it would be noteworthy to say that this certain character found all sorts of things amusing. His life revolved around absurdity, it was rare to find him not mocking anyone or anything; especially when something bad had just happened to said thing. Something like the stranger he currently watched.

"My, my, what do we have here?" The voice was like a whiny screech. Apparently, the mask the man was wearing had no ability to muffle his voice, so it was awfully loud and clear.

Despite the difference in height, Voyd could still make out that the man below was soaked from head to toe. A strange site really, considering it hadn't been raining in some time now.

"Haha, I bet the idiot fell in the river." The fool scoffed, half informing his partner of his thoughts. That would have been fun, they should have been there to watch... maybe even help him drown. Yes, fun indeed. Many ideas flooded the man's mind, bring his twisted laughter into being again. He would certainly enjoy trying out a few here and there.

The fool's companion, on the other hand, was not particularly interested with the creatures below; she did happen to have her own problems as it was. That problem consisted of mainly trying to feed on a woman much larger than she was, without resorting to some awkward position. It really wasn't fair, it must have been a perverted mind who had summoned her all those years ago. Who would, after all, go through all the trouble of practicing forbidden magic, only to stick a powerful Arcane spirit into the body of a blood-craving 8 year old? If anything, the woman had been placed in a trance, so at least, with no will of her own, she wasn't difficult to work with at the moment.

Finally deciding to place the human in a kneeling position, the girl proceeded to insert her tiny fangs into the woman's neck; poking only gently enough to draw out the smallest stream of blood possible. With such a small size, Jytte could not drink all the blood from a human anyway, so killing them would be pointless; just as leaving unnecessary markings was.

"Hey look, he fell! Maybe he's dead, let's take a look." The screeching voice interrupted the girl's pleasant feeding; as usual. He was certainly annoying, but she knew how to deal with him. Ignore him, he would get bored of waiting and go on ahead; and certainly that's what he did.

"Hurry up will ya. This'll be fun." Without waiting for an answer, the fool vanished from the rooftop, appearing at the entrance of the alleyway in which the object of his attention had entered. Coming to a stop beside the limp body, Voyd reached out to him; his long, slender finger poking at the fallen man.

"Hey ugly, you dead?" The Arcana's always mocking tone continued, noting the messy make up the stranger sported as well as his odd skin color and strange, stitched scars.

Anonymous

"All my life." Mecro mumbled underneath his breathe a rush of cool air escaping his lips as his eyelids opened dropping small bits of ice with a amused. "And don't call me Ugly."

His attentions was easily distracted as the hunger took control. His nose smelt the faint scent of blood in the air to be exact female,and quite a distance. His neck contorted bits of ice falling from his skin as his ears perked catching a fourth creature about. A tiny squeak was heard from a pile of rubbish beside him, Mecro lifted his fingertips as black-thread soaked in what appeared to be runny tar-like ink rocketed from them. There was a loud screech of horror as the thread warped itself around the hidden mouse, and in a instance it was ripped from it's hiding place brought to the palm of Mecro's hand. His fingers squeezed the mouse unmorsefully to the point of it's eyes almost popping out of its head.

There was a flash of over-lapping teeth as Mecro's mouth consumed the tiny creatures head, and snapped its entire head. Afterwards, he procceed to do something most foul he squeezed the rodents body causing the blood to rocket into his mouth guzzling the fluids down like a refreshing beverage on a hot day. He chucked what was left of the limp furry creature back into the trash for the rest of it's kin to finish the job. The thread in his fingertips retracted back into his now bloodied hands as he leaned foiward, his eyes finally taking in what was infront of him. There was a long dramatic pause, not exactly puzzlement, surpise or anything of that sort. Maybe, a moment of recollection, then Mecro laughed in contempt, then asked, "Loki? Nah, not norish enough. Have the same sense of twisted humor, though. Poking at a dead-man, that's got some irony to it. Pardon, my recent interlude of introductions I was quite parched from my recent nap."

He stood up from the alley-way as he grasped his scare-crow hat, patting it against the wall to shake off of some of the ice, catching his reflection in a clear piece. " Oh dear me my face is running..." Mero was being quite his normal self a charade what be nearly impossible to pull of at this point, and besides he never had clown if it came down to that. So, Mecro did something he never really did, before he told the truth.

His nose twitched again like a cat smelling out a piece of fish, he kind of moved a bit, then he stopped himself looked at the jester again. "My name is Mecro Deadwell, and I'm going to be quite honest. I'm alive, but I'm dead, not exactly undead dead, and see I'm intelligent," he stopped for a moment placing his hand to his chin. "I guess that is a bit confusing, but here's the thing. I'm a wicked sociopath, I manipulate people,  killed people, eat them, and make them my minions without any sense of guilt what so ever. It's actually what's the word I'm looking for? ENTERTAINING! I'm not a monster per-se I'm just doing what nature intended. Might makes right after all. Yet, I've come to a recent conclusion I the wicked, or rather the collective wicked We. Are out-numbered, and minions don't make good company always complaining we don't get enough "brains", or whatever."

Mecro just realized he just spent a good amount of time, talking to somebody he might just devour, like that poor mouse. He did like to hear himself talk, and he did like to play with his food, and he did want to see this guys reaction, before he did anything. Most people would of just heard what he said, followed up with the rat, and took off screaming into the night. So, Mecro just sort of leaned up against the wall and stared at the clown in observing thought as he asked curiously, "So, this is the part where either you become a running meal, try to kill me, throw holy-water on me, or very unlikely stay. If you stay, then I might offer you something you couldn't obtain before."

"A-little off topic here, but I smell female blood around here. Just a tiny bit of it like a whiff if you will?