Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No i will not join your brothel! (open)

Started by Anonymous, June 27, 2008, 12:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The visit to the city had been intended to be one for reconnaissance only. She was wearing neutral tones, no weapons in plain site, and her hair was pulled back into a long braid the color of corn silk.

With all the attempts at blending in Ace hadn't expected anyone to pay much attention to her. But upon seeing the portly man from across the way leering at her with a smile had proven that Ace should have sent someone in her place to do the first visit.

But the idea of being in an actual village had been too intoxicating for her to resist.

Before Ace could move in any direction the man headed towards her with a gleeful smile, almost child like with the amount of pleasure he derived from her presence. This was going to be bothersome, but it was best to get it over with.

"Are you new to town miss?" He stopped when he was standing directly in front of her, trying hard to get a guess for what my figure would look like beneath my traveling cloak. "Thinking of a nice looking girl like you being left to the streets just a bit confused makes me worry a little."

Ace put on a patronizing smile a she spoke, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Well what about a job?" he asked, "A pretty girl like you could get a job easy 'round here. In fact I know a guy who has a business where women pretty as you work and they make good money from it."

Ace felt like knocking him to his ass and moving on, but that wasn't the smart thing to do. The smart thing would to maintain a low profile, just because gutter trash here noticed her didn't mean she needed to make a bigger spectacle. So she smiled brighter at him, deciding the fool would be the best character to play right then.

"Oh, I don't know." She said, putting her hand to her cheek for extra affect, "Are you talking about..." she looked around for listeners. "The red light district?"

His smile only grew, then the heavy nodding started. "I'm so happy we are on the same page. Would you care to come and check it out." He would be getting a lovely fee for finding a girl like her.

Ace sighed heavily, she had one of two potions here, the first being to abandon the situation before things got out of hand and the second was to follow along, playing the fool, and see where the slums of this city.

"Well...." she started, "I'm not sure if that's a good idea." She managed to put a worried look on her face. Perhaps it could be her ticket into the military branch if she had some incite on the less than public nature of the city.

"It'll be all right sugar, how about I give you a tour? Then you can see for yourself."

Ace's panicked expression turned to a bashful smile. "But I'll still be able to leave if I choose?"

"Sure thing." He then put his hand around Ace's shoulders, dragging her to the other side of town where the brothels and hooligans were all placed.

Ace made a show of looking nervous as she watched the people around her. Perhaps this would turn out better than she expected. Perhaps not, it would all depend on the information she could acquire on this visit.

Anonymous

Fox could see the different sights of the city now she had come here to live. Fox remained still secluded to herself and uncaring of others. As she passed by a couple she had heard the term 'red lights district' and soon stopped by a corner. She had heard the name before and knew the area. Soon she saw the pair leave and Fox squinted her yellow eyes at the two before following.

She heard the couple talking about putting the woman to work and Fox was sure she had no idea what she was getting into. So a hand on her sword hilt she made her way forward and soon shifted into a more discreet form of stealth; the cat. Making her way below them in a slinking fashion Fox kept her yellow eyes on the pair unsure as to why she was following in the first place but assumed it was because she was raped the other night.

Fox hated that night and it was also her first night she had met a vampire if that was what he truly was. No one had ever really helped her in that fashion before and Fox figured she could have got him on her own but the extra help did the trick. She still had scars from her battle that night against the man in Zantaric but knew they would heal eventually.

Her blackened form soon shifted into the form of a statue just outside the building as she watched them closely after she had slipped past them and hid on the other side of the buildings they walked by. Once they would pass Fox her stone white body would move, and she looked like one of those masterpiece statues with the curly hair while wearing a linen looking garment and holding an empty vase on her shoulder Fox would turn ever so slightly to see where they were headed.

Tags: