Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Curious Vampire (Rina - open)

Started by shinigamikitsune, January 14, 2009, 06:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinigamikitsune

Mahji had gone out for the night, his Kitsune having found herself a knight in disguise to play with for the night. He knew that it most likely wouldn't be safe to head back until well after the sun had risen. This left him with the perfect oppertunity to explore the city. He hadn't actually planned on starting this venture so soon, but leave it to Kitsune to draw those whom she found useful to herself so quickly. He just hoped that this one wouldn't need to be disposed of when all was said and done.

The vampire smoothed his long over jacket down into place, relishing in the way it felt. He favored such fabrics that were strong, yet soft, along with the styles fitting of a lord. Part of him was a little saddened that he was unable to dress fully the way he wanted, but he'd survive. After all, he'd waited many a century for Kitsune to arrive and his purpose to begin. He wasn't going to fail simply because he was too occupied with fashion instead of doing his job.

Looking around he decided it would be a good idea to start his explorations with the area around the castle and work his way to the outskirts of the city. Perhaps in his travellings he might also find a light snack or a play mate for during his time spent in Ketra.

Anonymous

Stretching his arm over his head, Nathanial strolled along the street. It was his night off and as much as he loved Dore, Nathanial didn't really want to spend the time with his twin. He wanted some male companionship that he was actually attracted too. So that meant a trip to good ol' Peaches.

As he wasn't exactly openly out at court, only a few close friends knew his sexual orientation, it made dating rather difficult. As in, it just didn't happen. He was expected to marry, probably some girl his father picked out for him. And so he had to keep the fact that well, he loved the cock, to himself.

It was never the best idea to show to much flash when going to a whorehouse. It just tended to look pathetic. Though Nathanial still looked quite well off, it was just more casual then his normal courtwear. He still wanted to look good, as it was nice to be a well liked and sought after customer. And he went just as much for the companionship as the sex. Just because he paid for his sex didn't mean he wasn't friends with a few of the whores and some of the staff.

Whistling to himself, Nathanial touched his brow in polite greeting as he passed a well dressed man on the street.

shinigamikitsune

Mahji nodded politely to the man who had offered him a greeting in passing, then paused when he caught his scent. It was rather close to the same scent from the man his Kitsune was currently plying the alcohol to. He already knew the other was a knight, and he'd wager that this one most likely was of high rank as well, if not a knight himself. If it turned out these two were related it could cause a bit of trouble later on... but then again, if Kitsune could have her fun, then so could he. Plus the odds would be in their favor for them learning as much information as they could from these two.

He turned towards the whistling man. "Excuse me, good sir. I do hate to be a bother, but I was wondering if you might be able to help me." A soft smile was given for the younger man.

Anonymous

Tensing slightly when the man hailed him, Nathanial turned with a smile, "That all depends on what you need help with." He doubted that a thief would be that well dressed, but it was never a good idea to be stupid. Though it was unlikely anything would happen in the middle of the street.

He just hoped it wouldn't take too long, he spent enough time serving people. He wanted to go get serviced. But the man seemed polite and clean and wasn't bad looking, though he needed to do something about that hair in his eye.

And his coloring made it clear either he or his parents weren't native to Adela.

shinigamikitsune

It was a safe bet that he was... created... before Adela's borders will settled into what they are now. But that was besides the point. Mahji stepped to fully face the young man, a habit formed when focusing his attention solely on a single person.

"I'm rather new in town, and have yet to fully explore this place. I was wondering if you could help me find a place where I might be able to buy a drink?" He allowed his eyes to roam over the man, in a way the other knew he was being checked out... but careful not to make it seem like he was some creepy old pervert.

Anonymous

Ah. That wasn't too hard. Though to be honest, Nathanial didn't actually know that many taverns. He was too busy as a knight to go out drinking much and he did most of his relaxing of that kind in the brothel. But the man seemed harmless enough.

He started to reply when he noticed the man checking him out. He wasn't a bad looking guy, so Nathanial gave him a wide, easy grin, looking the man over with a slightly different eye, "Well, I don't really know many places, but I know one or two that serve decent drinks. They are in the direction I was headed, if you would like me to show you one."

shinigamikitsune

A smile came to Mahji's lips and he nodded. "I would be in your debt, good sir." He noted the younger man looking him as well. Perhaps this one might be inclined to offer him some more entertainment other then just a light snack.

Mahji took a few steps towards his quarry for the night and offered him his hand. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mahji." Since traveling with Kitsune, last names had been dropped. It was the same with any who decided to travel with their group.

Anonymous

Nathanial gave a slight bow, "No debt at all. It's my duty as a Knight to help those in the city." Generally not to find beer, but details, details. He took the mans hand, frowning a little at how cold it was. He must have been wondering outside for quite a bit, "It is a pleasure Ma-ji."

Nathanial's pronunciation was a little off, but it was a strange name, "My name is Theodore." His brother would kill him, but Nathanial didn't want any rumors about him liking men started. And the stranger was dressed in expensive, if odd clothes. He might know nobles.

Besides, he loved getting to mess with Dore almost as much as he liked sex. Not quite, but almost.

shinigamikitsune

"The pleasure is all mine Theodore." Practically purring his name as he shook his hand. He had been right that this one was like the man that was currently with his Kitsune. It would be interesting to see just how things would play out when they all eventually ended up meeting.

He released 'Theo's' hand and moved to walk beside him. " I do hope that I am not keeping you from something important, my dear white knight." He honestly couldn't help himself. Something about this mortal drew out his playful side.