Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Crash Course in How *Not* To Pick Up Girls

Started by Anonymous, May 01, 2005, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mizuumi stood up and watched and patted Æana on the back when she started wheezing.

Mizuumi: Woah, you okay? Don't forget to breathe. Breathing is important, you know.

Anonymous

Æana stopped laughing long enough to take a deep breath. She wiped the tears away from her eyes and started to stare dreamily at Mizuumi when Alison fell through the unlatched door. Her clothes were nearly falling off and she seemed to be extremely drunk. Normally this wouldn't be strange, if it weren't broad daylight.

Æana: Alison? How is it you're awake at this time of day?

Alison smirked sluttily at the question.

Alison *slurring*: I jusht had a tall, dark, and handshome drink, sho I have enough energy to have a walk through town at high noon.

She picked herself off the floor and giggled across the hall to her own room.

Anonymous

Mizuumi gave Alison a funny look when she fell through the door.

Mizuumi: Hi there.

He was going to ask her something before she left, but he didn't get a chance, so he asked Æana instead.

Mizuumi: Why do you suppose she thought it was a good idea to feed on a drunk guy? During the day?

Anonymous

Æana: Blood is blood I guess. Tainted or not. I mean, you'd drink contaminated water if you were about to die of thirst. I suppose it's the same with her.

Æana got off the bed and walked over to the window. A family of birds were flying by, and a cute kitten was rolling on the ground. A baby birdy flew down to say hello to Mr.  Kitty when Mr.kitty decided baby birdy was lunch. It dispatched the bird in one fell swoop, it being a small bird. Æana's eye widened at that sight and filled with tears. She slumped onto the floor, covered her eyes and started wailing.

Anonymous

Mizuumi ran to Æana and hugged. He was very confused. She had just gone from dying of laughter, to crying her eyes out. He didn't know the problem, but decided he should try to comfort her anyway.

Mizuumi: What's wrong? You were happy and laughing a minute ago. What'd you see?

Anonymous

Æana hugged Mizuumi back, wrapping her arms as tightly around his neck as she could with asphyxiating him. She was still sobbing and wailing, but she attempted to answer his question.

Æana: Th-the b-b-b-birdy got e-e-eaten by th-th-th-the kitty cat!

She broke down into more sobs, this time beyond comprehensible speech.

Anonymous

Mizuumi started rubbing Æana's back.

Mizuumi: There, there, baby, it's okay.

On the outside, he looked prety calm. On the inside, however, he was about to panic in his atttempt to think of what to say.

Mizuumi(thinking):Oh god oh god6. what do I say? If I say the wrong thing, it'll make it worse. But I don't what the wrong things! Grr, come on and think something. *sigh* I am not properly equipped to deal woth this situation.

(aloud): I'm sure the baby birdy didn't feel any pain. And he's in a better place, now. Besides, if we'd stopped the kitty cat, he may have starved. There was nothing we could do.

Anonymous

Æana: But the baby b-birdy, his mommy and daddy were r-right there. Can y-y-you imagine how they probably feel about that as parents! And would mommy and daddy kittykat want to know that their son is a murderer?! Have you ever th-th-th-thought ab-b-bout that? No, you haven't! You are so insensitive to the complicated workings of a family!!

Æana broke out into a fresh peal of tears, this time punching Mizuumi hard in the shoulder and trying to curl up away from him.

Anonymous

Mizuumi(thinking): It would appear words are not my friend right now. Maybe I can still help...

He reached out to Æana and put his hands on her shoulders and started to gently massage them.

Mizuumi(thinking): I hope this works. I don't like seeing her sad.

Anonymous

Æana fell silent, but kept crying softly. She let Mizuumi massage her shoulders without fighting him, and she relaxed slightly, but was still sad. She closed her eyes to try and stop the tears, but they only slowed. She leaned into Mizuumi's hands a little bit and tried to smile, though it looked forced.

Anonymous

Mizuumi continued massaging her shoulders, and leaned in to kiss her on the back of the neck. He moved his hands down a little, to start massaging her back.

Anonymous

Æana's crying slowed down to a trickle and she started to lean into Mizuumi's touch. the forced smile was replaced by a look of indifference, which was still better than sadness.