Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stranger in the mountains (open)

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2010, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

In the mountains Draco was searching for a near by cave and something to hunt, wandering around but a mere shadow in the woods.

Spotting some deer like creatures roaming between the trees Draco takes off his robe and cloak and shifts to his massive dragon form suddenly takeing to the air never takeing his eyes off the beasts. Draco suddenly dives from the air drawing out his front claws as he grabs one of the beasts from the ground. Before they even knew what was happening he breaks its neck and lands with it within a opening in the trees.

After eating a magnicifent feast of a beast draco starts to realise that night has already fallen. Draco continues his search for a cave listening to the wind for the pressure sounds, he hears a hollow singing of the wind as it passes through a nearby cave.

Following the sounds of the hollow singing of the wind for what seemed like forever he finally finds the cave makeing himself at home he finally gets to sleep in peace after a months travel.

Anonymous

Akiura wandered the woods searching for shelter for the night.  She sent her tiger off into the woods to hunt as she pleased. While she searched for a place to rest.  She wasnt entirely worried about finding her later.  Her being a shapeshifter, she had a connection with animals; so she knew exactly how to find tora later.  
 Her eyes flickered to a cave in the distance,  and moved towards it to take a better look.  She could see a large figure moving about just inside the cave.  She then crouched down, and took the form of her tiger, with her black fur and silver stripes.  She stalked her way to the cave entrance, and watched him for a moment.

Anonymous

as i slowly woke in my dragon form i saw a tiger within the entrance of the cave. shocked by the fact that a tiger was up here i thought i had taken its den so i slowly made my way to the cave entrance. i noticed this tiger wasnt any normal tiger going by the colours of its fur. i decided to allow it to have its cave back. "sorry my friend i didnt realise this cave was occupied i shall take my leave" i slowly made my way out of the cave about to take on the long search of another place to stay where i can be comfortable......

Anonymous

She growled and shook her head, speaking telepathicly with him since she couldnt form human speech in this form.  "no... I am the intruder...  you found this cave first, so ill leave...."   She got up, and took a few steps in the other direction,  glancing back at him, because something about him peaked her curiosity...

Anonymous

suddenly haveing the thought of the tiger inside his head made him jump, not that this was new to him he was used to hearing thoughts but not ussually getting one directed straight to him. with the thought he realised the tiger too was not native to the land so after some thought he decided to introduce himself. "no, dont go my name is draco im new to this land and yet to meet others. i would be honoured for the company if you wish to stay"

Anonymous

She nodded slightly.  "how very kind of you.  please, excuse me for just a moment".  She walked back behind a set of trees, and shifted back into her normal human form.  She put her cloak, leather pants, and fur top back on and walked over to him.   "I am Akiura.  its nice to know im not the onli one new to these lands..."

Anonymous

draco watched as the tiger walked out of the cave and vanished behind the bushes. a few mins later he sees a female walking back draco couldnt help but be shocked looking wide eyed at this female suddenly realiseing she was simular to him if not the exact species. speachless he trys to reply "n n nice to meet you Akiura" after a few moments he decided it was better to shift to his humaniod form to make things more comfortable for the new being who has joined him. "if you may excuse me a min" he decided to mimic his company takeing himself out to the same bush. draco shifted to his humanoid form and put on his robe and cloak. a few moments later draco returned to the cave walking with his weight on his staff useing it mainly as a third leg.

Anonymous

Her eyes went wide as she smiled.   "heh...  what are the chances of this?"  She just stared for a moment,  then realized she was being rude, and held her hand out to him, smiling.

Anonymous

Seeing her smile he smiles in return as he takes her hand in a firm shake.
"I agree it is a strange coincidence or fate that we have met"
Releaseing her hand once again he takes in her look fully for the first time.
Thinking to himself just how beautiful she was he blushes a lil.

realiseing that his companion must be tired he asks.
"im sorry you must be tired, how do you wanna do this im ok with just a lil corner for sleeping?"
slowly makeing his way to a corner he realises he is still tired and starts to lean on his staff more.

Anonymous

The moment his hand touched hers, she stood very still.  Her eyes went wide, and for a split second,her eyes switched from her normal golden eyes, to a solid red, almost black.  She could sense him,  sense the dragon just beneath the surface.  
  She stumbled back a step and coughed.  Then opened her eyes and looked at her scaled over right hand; and spoke absently.  "your true form is the dragon....   isnt it?"

Anonymous

Shocked at her question Draco suddenly stumbles almost loseing his balance completely. catching himself before he fell completely, he looks back at akiura with a very shocked look on his face. struggling to get his words out he replied.
"yes it is, but how could you know that?"

Anonymous

She looked at him  blushed and turned away.  "Its...complicated...  "  she stood ther for a moment trying to explain.  "Im psychic...  i cant do any real magic or anything...  but i can sometimes read minds.  Until now, i thought it was just simply animals minds i can read like that...  forgive me,"

Anonymous

Understanding her answer and seeing she is blushing he replys "that i can understand myself i am a mage but only within the limits of natures energy, i can see you are a trustworthy person and i wish to ask you the favour that you keep my true form a secret, i have been hunted to many times from fear of dragons"

suddenly loseing himself in thought slightly he starts to think there is something specail about his new companioin and that she would make a great friend.

realiseing what he just thought about he blushed hopeing she didnt hear this thought.

Anonymous

She nodded, and sat down atop a rock.  "of course, you have my word that i will keep your secret."  She looked around the cave and thought to herself for a moment.  "you were saying something about the sleeping arrangements?"  She just looked at him, not hearing his thoughts.  Whatever shed sensed before, it was momentary.

Anonymous

suddenly snapping out of thought he yawns then replys

"ah yes i was wandering how you wanted to arrange the cave so we can share it to sleep you must be tired?"

realiseing his thoughts were slowly becomeing dreams he waits for her answer as he starts to sway on the spot.

Anonymous

She looked around and  then pointed at one of the side corners of the cave.  "Ill sleep over ther, i sappose.  Whatever works for you."
   She got up and streatched, yawning slightly.

Anonymous

"thats good with me"

draco takes the other corner curls up and slowly falls back to sleep.

"goodnight akiura"