Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A farewell, and an apology

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2010, 08:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, it seems that for many reasons, I can't keep my mind focused at all on roleplaying or even writing anymore.  I think I know why now, the maddening stress of constantly trying to find a job, while the deadline of another insurance premium looms over me.  My payments are due the seventh of every month, but I get a grace period of roughly 29 days every time.  For the past three months, I've been falling into the grace period over and over, and frantically trying to find SOME way of coaxing an additional $400 out of my parents' budget, when we already live paycheck to paycheck, virtually broke.

I wouldn't really worry about losing my insurance if I were healthy, but being a two time transplant recipient means lab tests, medications, and check ups on a regular basis, and there is simply no way for me or my parents to afford this.

So.  Rather than further ranting about my issues, and continuing to go days/weeks on end without even logging in here, I'm going to leave.  I've left many players waiting on me, many times, every time I've disappeared and rejoined, and it's just not fair to you guys.

I may be back one day, I may not.  I'm just not sure at this point, with my writing muse so dead.  If I can manage to find a steady job, maybe the stress will go away, and the muse will come back.  I just don't know at this point in time.

So.  I'm terribly sorry about bailing out on you guys.  To everyone I've played with, I've had a great time.  Thanks for playing with me, and I wish the entire board good luck.

Anonymous

Goodbye Fiend, you will be missed, I hope one day you come back to us though!

Anonymous

I'm sorry things are going so rough for you. Take some time, relax and try and not stress out. Role playing is for fun ^__^ This place will be here when you feel ready to come back, if you ever want too