Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Here

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2010, 08:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

-Waves- Hey everyone. Really not quite sure where to start yet, but it's a pleasure to be here. I discovered it through RPGD Category, and thought I would drop in to try it out. No character ideas as of yet, this is just me saying hello and trying not to look lost.  :D

Anonymous

Hi there, Ghost, welcome to the site! =)

Anonymous

Hi there! ^^
Welcome to SotE! If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Lion

Hey there!  And welcome to SotE.  I'm Lion, and I hope you have a great time here.  I'm sure whatever characters you come up with will be unique and amazing.  Have fun!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have exams today and tomorrow, but over the weekend I will be working on a character or two. I can't wait to get started!  :D

Anonymous

Heya ^^ Hope you enjoy the site and stick around

I look forward to seeing your characters =D

Xphy

Hey there, welcome to sote! ^^ I'm sure whatever you come up with will be interesting, and if you have any questions about the site feel free to ask someone.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Anonymous

Hello there! I am Dris. There are many great role players here so take your time, find your place and start having fun. Just in case you think yourself as strange . . . feel welcome among your peers of equally strange or even stranger people. *Not naming names* Later, most likely, someone I call Shizzy will be around to give you a bunch of links. Have fun!

Regards,
dris

Anonymous

And if you would be naming names, who would you name? *stares at Dris* |:

Anyway, welcome to teh awesomeness that is better known as SotE! Don't be afraid to let all your [strike:hi1r5r2l]inner voices[/strike:hi1r5r2l] character ideas come flowing out to here. There's plenty of room. Just ask Shizzy.

I can't really think of anything else that wouldn't steal from said Shizzy's grand [strike:hi1r5r2l]wall of text[/strike:hi1r5r2l] introduction. Sooooo...Yush! When you get your character(s) up, smack me on the head (or shoot me a PM, whichever is more convenient for you) if you'd like to thread with me. ^.^

Anonymous

I do have a question...After looking at a few character profiles, I noticed they are not all the same. I have my own template for creating characters, would that be accepted here?

Edit: Nevermind, found the form :)

Anonymous

Well, I tossed up a profile.  :)  Hope it will do. Now I just need to find someone to play with!

Anonymous

Yay! He looks awesome 8D!  Welcome to SotE, by the way. ^_^

Anonymous

Guh...well it looks like I don't have to really say anything! This is what happens when you oversleep. Ahem. Welcome then, I'm Shizzy! You don't get a grand wall of text speech because Crono ruined it, just like he ruins cakes and lives. *Sage nod* Anyway! Welcome to SotE, I hope you like it here and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous

Hah, and I thought I was bad for making too many characters  :D  I think I will get along here just fine.