Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A little respect please!

Started by Anonymous, July 04, 2011, 05:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Ugh. What a horrid woman!" Sozu huffed, cleaning up the table of the remnants of the meal, "She stank like a stupid untouchable! I bet her mother was a foreigner!" Turning his head, Sozu spit to the side, clearing his mouth of the foul words.

He couldn't believe the woman's nerve! And her hands!

"She treated you like you were some filthy whore! That greasy mouthed, flat breasted butt licker!" His master was an artist! A maoin, not some spread legged slut to be pawed at and assaulted!

Another huff and he stood, lifting the tray and marching to the door, ringing for a servant to come take it, "You should black list her! Black list her and her mother and her maggot cunted sisters!"

Rhindeer

"Now, now," Jeya said with a smile, holding up a finger, his nails neatly manicured and lacquered. "We mustn't speak so poorly of her. It's my fault for providing the wine." And he had managed to skillfully maneuver and dodge the brunt of her assault. The woman was handsy, but Jeya was skilled in diversion and had had plenty of practice.

Picking up a hand mirror, he went about arranging his hair back into some semblance of order. The
dog had very nearly yanked out his hairpiece! But he wasn't about to complain out loud.

"And you'll need to work on that temper. When you're full Maoin, you may get someone like her."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Please! She was plenty handsy before the wine." Sozu thrust the tray at the servant and moved back to Jeya, moving the other mans hands away so that he could fix his hair. He expertly smoothed and readjusted his hair, "Well, that may be, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. She was a classless dog! Lower than a dog!"

Rhindeer

"Don't say that," Jeya said mildly, glancing back at his protege as he fixed his hair. "You insult the dogs."

He grinned a little after he said it and chuckled, making a calming motion with his hands. "We're not in disagreement, Sozu, but really! You need to let it go."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Fiiiine." Sozu huffed, pouting as he put the final touches on his master's hair, "Still. It was insulting. You are too good for her. It makes my skin crawl to see you waste your beauty and talent on such a...a...sorry."

He took a seat, settling gracefully, the way he had been taught, "I am letting it go, finding my oneness."

Rhindeer

Jeya laughed and gave Sozu a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "There you go. Now stop frowning. That's how you get wrinkles."

Anonymous

Sozu stuck his tongue out at Jeya, then smiled, "Still! How can you be so calm about it? She treated you like some untouchable."

Rhindeer

"If you keep doing that, your tongue might get stuck one day," Jeya told Sozu with a grin, then shrugged.

"You get used to it, and soon enough it slides off you like water off a duck's back as it calmly coasts across a pool. Of course, ducks paddle like mad beneath the surface, but no one can see it. And that's the key. Keep your comments to yourself but if you must, then imagine them as a toad in fine clothes and it makes things far more entertaining and bearable.

"Besides," he added, "the bad ones are rarer than the good ones."

Anonymous

"I know. It's just...ugh!" Sozu lacked Jeya's elegance and grace. He was too proud, too volatile. He had come a long way, but he still had far to go. "Good customers I don't mind. It's a pleasure and honor to serve. It's those...foul ones. I guess I need to find my center better."

Rhindeer

"You do," Jeya agreed with a smile. "Part of being Maoin is the ability to display grace and poise even under...less than satisfactory conditions. Besides, we're just more creative than crude words and brashness."

He reached out, laying a hand on Sozu's shoulder. "You'll get there. Besides, like attracts like and negativity feeds negativity. So smile a little!"

Anonymous

Sozu took a long, deep breathe. It was so much easier dealing with the people when they were being gross at him. It was when they disrespected Jeya that Sozu wanted to pummel their head with the tray.

He gave Jeya a bright smile, "There. I've found my calm place and I wont call her a disgusting harpy for the rest of the evening."

Rhindeer

"Not counting that, right?" Jeya asked with a sly smile.

Straightening out his robe and reaching up to adjust his hair, he rose to his feet in one graceful, fluid motion. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm growing weary of walls. Shall we go out? I'd like to get a little fresh air and sunlight."

Anonymous

"Yes!" Sozu would have agreed to anything Jeya wanted. He quickly crossed the room, getting a sunshade for them and shoes to wear on the street. He then slid the door open for his teacher, "Shall we walk through the garden? There are some beautiful flowers blooming right now. I saw a magnificent red one the other day I wanted to show you."

Rhindeer

Jeya selected some shoes and headed to the door with Sozu, pausing at the edge to slip the shoes on before continuing outside. "Well, then you'd better show me! Blooms don't last long," he said, motioning for Sozu to follow and provide the shade.

Anonymous

Sozu slipped his shoes on and hurried after Jeya, opening the bright paper shade and holding it above his master, "They are around the back. This way." He was thrilled to get to show off a little for his master, leading the way slowly through the stunning garden.

"Here." It was a less traveled part, a little private for entertaining outdoors. The blooms were vivid reds and oranges, dotted with black spots. It was bright and beautiful, "I love the colors."

He kept his eyes on Jeya, desperate to earn his approval.