Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new Beginning [M]

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2011, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(( Sounds like a plan! ))

She stared at him when he denied her love and just walked off. It seemed no amount of her hitting him was working. He was just ignoring her and not letting her get through. So, what else could she do?

She grabbed her iron skillet that was on the stove top and followed after him into the bathroom. She stepped up behind him and with one sweep she hit him on the back of the head as hard as she could with the pan. "I'm not lying to you!" She yelled and glared at him. "I fucking love you."

Lion

[HAHA!  That was awesome!]

Ghanon had his back to her and proceeded to slip his shirt over his head, taking it off slowly before he felt something massive explode at the back of his head, the force of which knocked him to the ground and had him hanging over the edge of the tub, blood soaking the white blonde of his hair.  He was already dizzy from all the alcohol he'd been drinking and he turned around to looked at her with blurred eyes.

He reached for the throbbing wound, in shock at the sudden turn of tables and opened his eyes wide.  "What the fuck are you doing!?" he exclaimed not eve knowing how to react.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

(( I know, right!? ))

She glared at him "What am I doing.... WHAT are YOU doing?! You take off for weeks only to come back and tell me that I don't love you and that you hate me because you love me and you expect me to put up with this?! Being called a whore, being kicked around in my own home?! You're a horrible boyfriend-- but I can't bring myself to hate you! So, until you get your head out of your inebriated ass I'll continue to hit you with this pan until you do!"

She wound up to hit him again, a fire brewing in her eyes.

Lion

[Best thing ever!]

Of course in the end, his actions would come around and bite him in the ass.  Or to be more accurate, become a frying pan hitting him in the back of the head.  Ghanon could think straight with the way the massive throbbing of his head was knocking on every sense he had.  Her words registered but only barely.  He only felt anger at having been so horribly betrayed.  "Fuck you, you crazy bitch!" he barked at her in his own boiling frustration.  "I'm not getting my head out of my ass!  How's that!?!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

(( Haha You did ask for it! ))

She narrowed her eyes and rose the pan once more, bringing it up and slamming it right into his head again. "You ARE going to get your head out of your fucking ass and stop acting like this you drunken bastard!" She glared at him.

"You need to come to terms with the fact that you love me and that I love you too, sick bastard!"

Lion

[I did.  But so did he!]

Blood was dripping down from the wound in the back of his head and now his forehead was cut open by the second blow of the skillet.  Ghanon's sight was blinded in an explosion of white and he groaned in pain and extreme dizziness as he was starting to see two of her.  He was starting to see how pissed off she was, and that only made him angrier.  He was a stubborn bastard and wouldn't relent so easily, even if she was getting in several good hits in.

"Go to hell!"

Snarling at her, he found strength enough to quickly rise and shoved her out of the way, trying to make his way out of the room as quickly as possible.  His quick, uneven steps made him slip and he tripped in the doorway, before trying to crawl to his feet.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

(( Yup yup! But, alas.. time to sleep. <3))

She turned and watched him storm out of her room. Her eyes narrowed and she turned to follow after him. Though she stopped when he fell and she sighed, hurrying over to him and helping him to his feet. "You need to get some sleep and work off this drunken stupor." She stated. She was furious, and was all too ready to kill him. But keeping Devi's father alive was more important to her than she wanted him to be.

Lion

Ghanon rejected her touch and shoved her hand away.  "Don't touch me!  I don't need your help!"  He stood up on his own and lunged a fist at her face.  Ghanon launched himself at her and tackled her to the ground.  "You want to hit me with a frying pan, huh!?  Go on, hit me!"  He pressed his body onto her before pressing his lips down on hers with force.  He pulled away but an inch and whispered to her with malice, "You're a coward if there ever was one."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She stumbled to the side and steadied herself. Raising a brow at him and stumbling back again when he punched her face. When he actually tackled her to the ground, she fell to the floor and smacked her head off the floor hard.. "Well, if you're going to be a di-" She was cut off when he kissed her roughly, then spoke to her again. She dropped the pan and balled up her fist, punching his cheek again. "What is your issue?"

Lion

The throbbing of his head and the liquor that swam there, did give much room for him to think clearly.  Ghanon, despite his anger, felt the need to take it out on her in something else besides violence.  He liked when she was angry, he knew this, and there was a sincerity to her beating that he was drawn to.  At least she didn't tell him to get the hell out of her house just yet.  He was still pissed and his head only hurt more when she punched him in the face.

He rolled off her and clutched his cheek, but he couldn't be deterred so easily.  "What can I say?" he muttered savagely.  "I'm a glutton for punishment."  Ghanon reached out to her head and slid in close again, leaning over her and kissing her hard again, despite the soreness of his face and the blood that soaked his hair and head.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She sat up a bit when he got off her and rubbed her throbbing cheek. Wiping some blood off her face and staring at it so intently that she never noticed Ghanon leaning back in until his lips were pressed up against hers. Hard.

She was rather confused now. They were just beating the shit out of each other and now he was kissing her again. Though, her eyes closed and she leaned into the kiss. Bringing her arms around his neck. Her bruised, and probably broken hand, resting on the back of his neck. He was quite the thing to punch and slap around, but he seemed to really like it.

Sick bastard.

Lion

In some ways, he was a sick bastard.  And he knew that was a part of him that Ba'ast had never complained about.  Perhaps that was what had drawn him to her in the first place.  They were so alike in more ways that one and he saw some parts of himself in her.  He wanted her strong and ready for anything and if getting her angry was one way to do it, he'd do anything to keep her utterly pissed.  Ghanon pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her hotly and persistently.

The drink had made his mind fuzzy, and his head still hurt like a bitch.  Ghanon pulled away for a moment and looked at her with his bloody face.  A hand reached up and stroked the blood away from her face and looked at her with those candle-eyes.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She was pulled easily into his arms and continued to kiss him until he pulled back from her and she opened her eyes. Eying him for a moment, then she sighed. "You're....crazy." She muttered as he wiped blood off her face.

Ba'ast noticed the look in his eyes, so she looked away and made a face. "Was this your intention all along?" She questioned curiously.

Lion

"For good or bad, sometimes things just happened," he explained carefully.  "And sometimes the explanation for them isn't so easily found.  You could say that it was, Ba'ast.  Or maybe I'm just trying to find away to say sorry for all the shit I've done to you."

He didn't let her go and just kissed her cheek and jawline before looking at her face for answer.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She made a confused face at his explanation, then rose a brow. "Apologizing for all the shit? By doing all that?" She rubbed her forehead while he went about kissing her cheek and jawline. Though, when he sat back, she looked at him and stood up. Motioning for him to get up. "Ghanon. You're an asshole. Any other person would have left you for treating them in such a way. Though.. not me. Because I'm a bit of a masochist. And that was hot."

She pushed on his chest. "But, I don't want Devi to see us all bloodied up. Let's go get a shower. And you better sober the fuck up."

(( I fucking love these two. ))

Lion

Ghanon stood up, if a little wobbly and used the walls for support and to steady himself.  He grinned nodded.  She was absolutely right, even if she was just as crazy as he was.  He followed after her, sticking close and trying to make sure he didn't fall down with every step he took.  He looked at the tub and his shirt that was flung over the edge.  His blood had dripped down into it, soaking the pearly white.  He took his shirt and threw it to the floor before stripping off his trousers and boots.

"I'll sober up, I promise," he said with an amused grin before he got the water running.  He watched the blood drip away into the drain, almost mesmerized by it's movements until he stepped into the water.  The warmth of it was soothing and it winced visibly when it hit the back of his head.

[They're amazing!]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She stepped into the bathroom and look to his shirt as he tossed it aside. Then she picked it up and put it in the hamper. Before turning towards him as he stripped, her clothes shifting off. "You better." She said warningly. "You don't hit as well when you're drunk." She said with a chuckle and stepped into the shower with him.

She noticed him wince and moved behind him, reaching up to part his hair and look at the wound. "Looks like I got you good on this one." She said softly. "You'll live though."

Lion

Ghanon winced and leaned his head forward, balancing on the wall as if her moving behind him was going to make him trip.  The wound stopped bleeding now, thought it hurt when she touched it.  He laughed at the mention of getting him good.  "I'll get you good," he murmured.  "You should consider taking up the skillet as a weapon of choice.  You're very good. Ouch!"

"Though I think I bled you pretty good with that chair."  His hands reached behind him and felt along her sides, a ghostly touch that felt warmer with the water.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She almost pouted at the state he was in, he almost seemed weak. He couldn't stand right, he was nervous that he'd fall over. He probably would be less of a fight like this-- though he still packs a punch. Alas, she let her hand run down his spine slowly when he reached back and let his hands ghost over her sides.

"I'm sure you will pay me back, but you might want to wait until you're sober. You may fall over in the process." She warned. Reaching up slowly to wipe at the cut on her head. "And, you did get me pretty good.. You owe me a new table and chair set.

Lion

Once his feet got a grip, he let go of the wall and leaned against her.  He liked the way she felt against him, he thought back to their first meeting.  She'd been wearing that outfit too.  He grinned and turned to face her, a chill running up his spine.  He might not have been sober, but he was sober enough to know when he wanted her.

"I'll get you a new table and chair set.  But you really are an infuriating woman.  But you know I love that about you."

Ghanon's hand was a phantom touch along her breast, fingering the flesh there and let his hands slip along her side.  His other hand reached her face and brushed his fingers along her face.  "I still find it hard to believe that you love me," he said absently.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn