Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Such a long strange trip ~ Recovering the fragments.

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2011, 11:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She listened to the child closely, very interested in anything she may say. The last part of what the child said caught her attention and she paused in her writing for just a moment, not wanting to sound incredibly interested. She did grin noticeably though. "Oh...? A journal, huh?" she asked slowly with a seductive purr in her throat. She continued writing softly after she spoke playing it cool to see if she could drag more information out of the child playfully.

"Es nice tu hev a place to express oneself." she commented. "was et a speshul journal...?" her crimson orbs shifted over to the girl coolly, gazing into her violet eyes once more. Her expression was a tad sly as she flashed a cute little grin of interest at the girl, hoping she'd come out of her little shell and answer. Unable to prevent it, her natural seduction reached out for the girl, possibly affecting and influencing her in subtle ways. It would also help relax her, an aura of calm and little cravings to help loosen those lips.

Anonymous

Lana felt an abnormal heat soothingly radiate from her female companion.  It was surprising given the water nature of her breed.  She cast a downward smile at the ground, remembering the silly and wonderful things she had written in it, and then the darker entries that had eventually taken over the once hopeful pages.  

"It was special." she met Scry's eyes, "But not as special as yours.  What have you written in there?"

She instinctively pointed a small finger to the page, feeling its energy travel through her fingertip and dissipate somewhere around her wrist.  The purring of the creature vibrated through her body, instilling yet more warmth.

Anonymous

A tendril came around and rested atop the child's head, ruffling her hair ever so gently as she chuckled softly. "Me? I em writing about you..." she purred. "as we speak, I em recording our moment..." she blushed darker, eyes drifting over to that little hand that touched her book. She bit er lip, allured by the child and exhaled softly.

The girl had so willingly come closer to her, and she enjoyed her company, still producing her aura of seduction unintentionally. Her tendril continued to pet her tenderly and she leaned over to squish a little more against the girl, her large tail scooping her small form up a little to pull her closer so she could see better, pressing against her hip and bum more firmly.

After having touched the page, the girl's eyes would seem as if they blurred a moment as she stared at the scribbles. Soon the strange written language would slowly make sense to her if she read on, proving Scrylett to be speaking very much the truth. She was quirt then, knowing the girl would want to read after having made contact with the pages.

Anonymous

Lana's eyes indeed were hazed, their color deadening as she unconsciously locked on to the pages.  Her mind seemed to read the words a mile a minute as each foreign shape unraveled to become something recognizable.  Her heart sped unnaturally due to some unknown anxiety.  It seemed her body was simply reacting to whatever sorcery was contained in the pages.  Her body was now pressed quite tightly against Scry's, the two of them sharing a close look at the book.  

"What...." she paused, almost hypnotically, "Is this?"

Her hands now rested on one of Scry's curvaceous thighs, the intimacy between them sisterly, and yet somehow becoming erotic.

Anonymous

She was adorable to Scrylett. Scrylett watched the child read onward, letting her place those hands and letting her lean over her comfortably. She smiled more at this, cheeks still flushed as she found herself reading with her, guessing where the girl was on the page. As this went on, she habitually leaned into the child, pressing cheeks as they read. "Its whot I wrote, ovcourse, silly..." she teased, tendril ruffling the girls hair some more.  

"Yu touched my book..." she explained. "en now yu can see whot I hev written." she continued in her ever so tender tone, absorbed in this moment against the girl. "...wull yu trust me weth yur name, child..." she whispered, turning her head, causing her cheek to softly graze the girl's and Scrylett's supple lips met that cheek as she spoke this, her breath tingling against the child's skin. A shiver ran up her own spine because of this and her eyes closed as she pursed her lips for a kiss, her own cheeks dark and hot as she seductively pleaded for the child's name without realizing it.

Anonymous

Lana was captured by the spellbinding seduction Scrylett emanated, as if her breath was an aromatic aphrodisiac intoxicating the little celestial being.  It was becoming too much for her....  She felt she was losing herself, and that was far too detrimental to her secrets....

"E..Eleana." she stammered, her lips so close to Scrylett's that their breathing was one in the same.

The intensity of the moment was becoming too much, and she found herself feeling suffocated by the loving embrace she had so easily succumbed to.  It wasn't the creature's fault...  It wasn't anyone's fault.  She simply could not reward Scrylett with the tenderness of a kiss that she so desperately wanted.  

She stood and pulled herself from the tendrils, backing away uneasily.

"I'm sorry." she murmured, feeling the instant chill of the biting night air, "I have to go."

Anonymous

"Eleana...? Sush a pretty nem..." she purred, losing her self control. She mmmed softly at Lana, tendril tensing with excitement. And then that wonderful girl broke away from her and Scrylett's eyes flickered open curiously, her expression shifting. She was surprised, but pulled from her own lust, realizing what she had done. "Oh no..." she murmured to herself at what she had done. She frowned as she looked at little Lana as she stood at her distance, a horrible guilt rushing over her.

Lana's words sank deep into her supple flesh and heart, piercing her sharply. "...please...accept my apologies...! I ded not mean tu...!" she nearly squeaked, her voice suddenly shaky. Her long ears tipped back humiliatedly and those crimson orbs drifted away, looking downward at the ground as she held her book idly.

"...I undurstend..." she said weakly, placing the feather back into the pages and closing her book.. Her tendrils moved to the floor, helping lift her large form gracefully, ending with a soft bounce of her curves when she stood, towering over the small Lana. She placed her book back in her satchel and closed it, giving Lana a tender but sad smile to see her off. "I wull let yu be, miss Eleana." She gave her a gracious nod and headed down in the direction of the lake's shore to continue what she had originally planned this wonderfully cool night.

Anonymous

Lana felt her heart sink in her chest at the pitiful response from the creature.  Her emotions were jumbled and she couldn't bring herself to explain her own unthinking reaction.  She hadn't meant to hurt Scrylett...  But she couldn't trust herself to be wise in situations such as these...  There was a frightening pull that was powerful enough to make her lose her senses, and she couldn't afford to be so careless.

"Please..." she muttered, unsure of what was escaping her mouth, "Please, I didn't mean it that way."

Feeling much like a little girl she ran her palms down the short length of her drab skirt and clenched the ends of the fabric.

"I... I don't have to go just yet."

Anonymous

She came to a stop when Lana's voice rang to her so tenderly, and she waited, still facing away as Lana tried to explain herself. Her ears twitched at it noticeably and she waited for Lana patiently during that moment of silence, her heart also heavy with anticipation. Then came that wonderful sentence, and it forced those ears to perk almost adorably, like a joyful puppy.

Slowly, she turned her head on that long snaky neck to look back at Lana with a astonished expression, having not expected such a sweet response. The emotion driven in Lana's voice was enough to make a smile form on her round face, a tendril wiping away some more stray tears that she tried to hide. "...Th-thet  so?" she asked in her still trembling voice, a light blush on her puffy cheeks.

She turned more of her top half to face Lana now, and she just smiled at the girl, a heavy weight being lifted from her. "...Would...yu join me for a swem?" she offered sincerely a tendril gesturing to the waters ahead of her. "Yu...don hev to...yu can sit by the edge...!" She offered as well, in an attempt to befriend her more gently. "...ef youd stell like tu chet...." Her voice was relieved but still timid, almost coaxing Lana over.

She could not help her seductive and charismatic talents. Darkness had bestowed them upon her through succubic means, from her demon parent. It was inevitable. She would never be free from luring people in unintentionally, being born the way she was.

Anonymous

A swim sounded wonderful to Lana, and the full moon reflected perfectly on the water.  She felt her heart lift a little at the prospect of being close to Mother Nature.  And she, in all honesty, wanted to see Scrylett in her most natural habitat.

Lana approached Scrylett, whose mannerisms were starting to mimic that of a feline, and slowly moved herself into the water.  The moonlight shewn on the ripples that were pushed from Lana's body.  Her majestic curls settled on the surface of the water, following the wavelike movements of the water surrounding them.  

She stayed near the edge of the water, not due to apprehension toward Scry, but because the water was bitter cold at night and required some adjusting.  

"Do you not even know what race you are?" She questioned, wondering if this habitat was comforting to Scrylett.

Anonymous

She watched Lana head out to the water and sighed in relief. Glad that she was still welcoming her. Scrylett followed her out to the water and undressed out of what little she had, exposing all of her glory with little modesty, though still very ladylike. Once free of her fragments of clothing and satchel, her whole pattern was revealed to Lana, every drop of her supple skin exposed.

She easily stepped into the water, heading in with little hesitation, embracing the raw cold. Scrylett mmmed, biting her lower lip excitedly as she walked out deeper, until she sank into the water's liquid beauty. She behaved so elegantly, so gently as she sank below the surface and rose up again, hair dripping wet and her expression so very content. She calmed down and gazed back at little Lana, blushing and smiling timidly at her once more.

She saw Lana had trouble adjusting to the cold and chuckled softly, pondering her question. "I know... ov whot I em..." she nodded. "I em calld Kraken...for what I resemble..." she explained in a shy tone. "I em similur to tales ov sirens...only I em a demon of the sea...succubic..." she continued explaining, becoming slightly emotional when she confessed the very last part. Lana had a way of making Scrylett answer so easily, so honestly.

She swam closer to Lana then, rising up to where her bosom broke the surface as she glided so easily in the water. Her long tendrils extended out to lana's feet, gently touching her toes and ticking her softly, as if she were playing her role as the sea demon she described. "Es said I pull men ento my clutches en drag them tu the deep...!" she slipped into a storytelling groove and found herself rawring at Lana childishly and wiggling in the water like a cute little sea monster.

Anonymous

Scry's playful nature brought Lana back to the better days of her time in her world, when she would play with the energetic little wolf cubs in the various bodies of water that littered the land.  Those had been happy times when life was never tainted by unpredictable misfortune.  Families reveled in water and ice as if these elements contrived the very essence of their souls.  They could never be parted long from life giving water.

Lana was able to smile at her new friend, and even giggled a little.  She splashed her feet to escape the overwhelming tickling and tried to swim away, her temperature lowering to adjust to the lake.  She rushed away, and turned around to push away a droopy wet curl.

"A siren..." she breathlessly added, "Who seduced men to their deaths!"

Anonymous

She was completely taken in by Lana's warm smile, and even her giggling made Scrylett feel at ease. She played some more, ever so gently attacking Lana with her curious tendrils as they swam. She slowed to a stop then, admiring the girl while she pushed her long hair from her face, gazing at her with a content smile.  

"Mm, yus...like thes...!" She made a little room between Lana and herself, and put her arms in front of her. She had lovely black nails and her fingers shared the same dark skin color as her tendril's fingers. And only the fingers, just like her toes as well. It was as if all of her fingers and toes had little gloves on them.

She held her hands slightly apart and concentrated, forming a purply ice between them as she pulled them apart. The chunk of ice grew as she increased the gap, crackling lightly as fresh ice did. When she was done, the chunk was about a foot long and resembled a ship. It was very detailed for an ice sculpture and glowed softly.

She then backed away for Lana to see and continued where she left off, enhancing her story with pictures now. She brought her tendrils beneath the small vessel and rose them up, making cute noises as the Kraken was rumored to do, wiggling them and attacking the ship, pulling it under slowly. She smiled much brighter at Lana then, and let go of the ice, letting it shoot up to the surface and plop on its side, floating over to Lana.

"But es yu ken see, I em mush tuu small fur thet!" she pointed out her squishy large figure, though she was much bigger than Lana. This made her blush again. "Thet es where the Siren rumors came tu be. A helfbreed from the hypnotic Sirens and the deadly Kraken...!" she went on. "I trep the ship en ice en fog, Trapping their vessel en I come aboard...slowly, emenating a familiar hypnotic sound en waiving my tendrils slowly, luring them ento my deadly trep...!" she told, tendrils rising up behind her and swaying ominously for emphasis.  

"Es a ghostly tail thet ends weth me transforming ento a full Kraken en pulling their vessel undur, claiming my prey's souls for all eternity...!" She finished her little tail about what she knew of her race, glistening with a wonderful mood now, giggling softly at Lana and relaxing in the water a little more.

Anonymous

Lana marveled at the authentic magic being performed in her honor.  It was so silly to think of playing in the water as they did, but it appealed to her childish nature.  Her rambunctious attitude was only prominently shown at times of true bliss, and lately, such experiences were few and far between.  None the less, Scry gave her a taste of what it was like to be care free and innocent again.  She laughed at Scry's antics, following the little story with lighthearted interest.  She eagerly watched the ice begin to melt into the water, a violet hue staining the puddle until it fully dissipated into the lake, and was carried away to a new destination.  She smiled at Scry.

"You are truly an interesting and exotic race." She remarked, "I don't think I've ever met a creature like you, with so much mortal emotion in you."

Anonymous

She beamed a smile at Lana and chuckled softly. "Wull I should hope not! Not even 'I' hev met anothur ov my kind...!" she huffed teasingly. She couldn't hide that blue blush form Lana. The girl just brought out her child side. She was quiet for a moment, smile fading to a bashful one. "Enturesting en exotic, huh? "She mumbled with a hint of embarrassment, ruby orbs looking away shyly before returning to greet Lana's violet ones tenderly.

"Yu es wull are a magnificent specimen." She purred truthfully. "I ken tell there es soo mush more tu yu...but I will refrain from asking...I want yu to tell me when yu feel es right." She cooed, tendrils coming over to wiggle their way out of the water and poke her nose before sneaking away.

"Yu hev a 'way' weth me, Miss Eleana..." she purred in all honesty. "I du not know why...but I find myself en open book tu yu...i an unable tu resist answering yur every request..." she confessed. "Et es thet which prompted me to record yu en my book. Yu are something special..." she went on, rambling in a soft mumble as her tendrils gently helped Lana swim incase she was tiring out.

"so...Miss Eleana...Ef by chence, yu happen to be solemn en solitary..." she began an offer, shying away once more. "..would yu wish tu join my travels...or et the very least...accompany me for my stay en thes area...?" She asked weakly, not sure how Lana would respond.

Anonymous

It was strange to Lana to see such admiration of her insignificant self from a stranger.  In her days as Queen she had been accustomed to many admirers, but all of them having fallen under the spell of her nobility and the mother that she represented to them.  All of them had known her nature, even the farthest onlooker in the crowd, as if all of them knew her on an intimate level.  But she had worked hard to veil her inner desires, repressing them for the sake of her people.  Her innermost self, the fragile, confused being she was, had never known admiration.  And Scrylett was so easily fascinated by her.

Lana was equally as intrigued, though she possessed more of a curiosity about this succubic kraken.  She possessed an innocent beauty in the body of a majestic, alluring beast.  Scrylett could have easily taken the place of any fabled monster in old seaman tales.

Lana was taken back by the vulnerability Scry so honestly shared with her.  

"I don't know what to say." she murmured truthfully, "I can only tell you that I will remain here for some time, and I am often wandering here and there...  It would be a pleasant to find you once in a while, happening to cross paths with me."

Anonymous

She listened to Lana's answer and was content with it mostly, nodding in agreement. She decided to try and be a little bolder then, starting to get much more cozy around the girl the longer she spent time with her. "I shall tek thet es a yus...!" he decided with a small nod of certainty, looking over at Lana to see if she would decline.

"Es settled then, I declare yu my acquaintance...!" she said cheerfully in her generally cool tone. With that, she swam gracefully up to Lana and extended a hand to take hers. Instead of shaking it like one would think, she instead, brought it up to her mouth and placed a kiss upon it, behaving a tad giddy. She was still sleek and smooth in her actions, never really getting incredibly excited. She was pretty laid back in general, and enjoyed Lana's company greatly.

"Yu speak very cryptically, Miss Eleana..." she pointed out as she released that small hand of hers and floated beside her, her tendrils still aiding Lana, behaving as if they had their own consciousness separate from Scrylett's. She playfully pulled Lana deeper into the cool waters and took her around for a gentle swim, letting her experience a little bit of what it was like to glide through the water so easily.

"Do yu wish to dive...?" she offered Lana. "Yu ken hold ontu me and I wull give yu a small ride...ef yu would like." She purred softly, trying her best not to suggestively influence the poor girl.  "Ken Are yu accustom tu holding yur breath?" she asked, hoping Lana would accept and join her on an underwater swim with a Kraken.

Anonymous

Scry's lips were cool against the back of Lana's hand, leaving a moist lip shaped imprint.  It amused Lana and she laughed a little at her playful companion.  She wondered at how carefree and full of love for life this little kraken was.  It seemed that though she was obviously very tender at heart, Scrylett lived on the positive side of life.  It was refreshing to be played with after innumerable days spent simply hoping to survive.  

She felt weightless as the gentle tendrils pulled her along softly beside Scry.  The deeper the water, the more weightless she felt.  The cool water rushed between her thighs and beneath her arms, miniscule bubbles from the action of the lake foaming just below her chin.  

She had never been aware that she spoke any differently than anyone else, but of course, she knew her own tendency to shy away from making any certain statements.

Lana smiled a bit sheepishly at the idea of diving, but it was simply too thrilling an idea to say no.  Without a word she drifted into the safe arms of her companion and interlaced her hands behind the kraken's abnormally long neck.

"I'm an excellent swimmer." She grinned.

Anonymous

When Lana accepted, she was incredibly happy and her smile showed it. Lana came to her then and embraced her. She shivered, holding Lana against her with her arms now, her tendrils floating freely. She reached out lightly with her face and poked noses softly as her large bosom and tummy squished against Lana, letting the girl feel just how supple her frontside was.

"Yu are? Well thet es good tu know..! I will be able tu hev some fun weth yu then." She purred. "Okey now..." she readied Lana and lowered them slowly. "Hold yur breath...!" she waited for Lana to do so and she submerged with her. Scrylett held her close to her chest and her tendril and tail did most of the work, pulling her down as she balanced her weight with Lana.

With incredible speed and grace, she flew across the water with Lana, diving deeper and swirling around with amazing agility, proving just how flexible her body was as Lana held on. She twirled and looped and spiraled before coming to the surface when she felt Lana needed a breath. She shot to the surface gently and let Lana catch her breath as she gazed upon the girl in her arms. "How was det...?" she purred, purely having fun with her. She hadn't felt this good in a long time.

Lana would have felt with each tug and turn, just how soft Scrylett was, down to her bones. She could soften herself it seemed, almost becoming the boneless Kraken she was named after. Her body was unbelievably limber when she wanted it to be. "up for another? Mebby sometheng more daring?" she asked slyly, chuckling.

Anonymous

Their little underwater journey took Lana's breath away, quite literally.  The water whooshed along their aerodynamic bodies sending them propelling faster through the water.  She clung to the pliable flesh of her companion, trusting that as slippery as her silken skin felt, she would be able to hold tightly to her.  Scrylett took to the water expertly, clearly at home in the water element.

After they arrived at the surface again with Lana holding so tightly to Scry that her arms were sore, "Another?"  She blew a wet strand of hair from her face, "What do you suggest?"

Certainly, she would love to continue swimming with her kraken friend, if only she could catch her breath!