Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[M] Here's the deal ~ Bound by terms

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2011, 08:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She tensed when that woman came outside to greet her again. Oh god, not this again. She stayed where she was, pulling out her pieces and laying them out, waiting until the woman was finished before she turned to glare at her with those cold cruel eyes. "What if I am his girl?" she asked in her hazy voice, her aura frigid and sporadic again at the woman's presence.

"I do not need to be 'stabilized'. You cannot fathom what strength I possess. And stop your loud thinking....its very irritating." She retorted in her small voice. "Do you know 'why' my magic flails? Because it was my intention. I made myself this way. To prevent more powerful psychics from hindering me." She explained, her tone lazy and bitter, showing her lack of interest in this woman.

"Do not suggest that I cannot have him." She added unkindly. "After all, we will have to be the closest of companions in our journey, which could take a 'very' long time." She purred with that raspy voice, giving the woman a smug look.

"That reminds me, I need to confirm something." She turned away from Rose and unsheathed her crystal knife. She held it up with one hand and placed its tip into the palm of her other hand. With little hesitation, she stabbed the blade through her palm, letting out a sharp gasp and trembling as she blood ran down, dripping.

Instantly, Rei would feel the same sensation Krem felt earlier when he had gotten hurt. His body would tingle and he would feel she was in pain. "You mend. You can fix it, right?" she returned that smug look to the woman, not expecting much from her, but just proving a point as she pulled the blade from her palm, wincing and shaking as it came free. She stared at the slice in her hand then, just watching it bleed.

Anonymous

Rosette shook her head. She tried. This woman just did not want to be treated nicely. She did doubt that Rei could become hers, if only because he seemed uninterested. Rei was the kind of man who was either interested, or not. She had no way of knowing how their past night had been, or that Rei could change his mind about women. And she had done that to herself? There were safer ways to get a little stronger; what did she need so badly, that she would sacrifice herself for her power?

She was about to turn and leave the ungrateful girl to her misery, when the girl stabbed herself in the hand! She was crazy! Absolutely, mind-boggled, raving insane! But these thoughts did not deter her as she sped inside to get the herbs. She may not be able to heal minds, but she could not stand to see anyone with a treatable wound, and not heal it!

Bunch of elipses.

Rei had just been falling asleep when a pain in his wing like it was stabbed screamed through him, so powerfully, that his arms changed back from wings and, unprepared for the pain, he shrieked and clutched at his hands. He did not even know he was rolling, so busy was he to try to stop the pain, until he felt nothing beneath him. Oh, crap...

He got his nap.

Some more ellipses

Rosette quickly came back with the creams, salves and bandages for Krems's wound. She patched her up, then closed her eyes as she poured her magic into the herbs. She heard a loud thump, but did not let the trivial sound distract her. At last, she could feel it heal, and she gave a hand massage before taking off the bandages, revealing skin quite hale and whole. She turned around and saw Rei on the ground.

"Holy Goddess of herbs!" She quickly knelt down and and checked him. No, he was fine. Some bruises, and he had been knocked unconsious, but he was fine. As unnapealing as leaving him would be, it was best if she didn't move him.

Anonymous

Krem sat and watched with a lazy stare as the lump of Rei hit the ground before her. She let her hand be bandaged and a smirk arose on her face. She let out a soft chuckle in amusement at his fall and then sighed. "Confirmed. Though he feels it much more than I feel his, it seems" she explained aloud to herself with rose beside her. "Good to know." She said smugly as those eyes looked over his limp form.

That gaze then shifted to Rose as she mended Krem's hand so easily. "Wow, you really are something..." she said calmly, almost sounding sarcastic. Krem flexed her hand and tested Rose's healing before putting her hand down in her lap. "I think I like him better this way." She told Rose coolly, her expression softening as she watched over him again.

"...You made her cry." She told rose calmly, referring to the softer Krem personality she had replaced. "You may attempt kindness, but she truly is sensitive." She warned, relaxing a bit as she watched the sunset, feeling a little better now.

Anonymous

Rei woke groggily, only moments after he fell. Gah! I feel like..the boy with wings of clay, who tried to fly up to the sun, but his wings baked and cracked, dashing him down onto the water. What was his name again? Uhn...and why am I thinking about this? With a groan, he sat up, Rosetta besides him, worried. "Bruises, right?" He asked, knowing she had checked him. He hardly noticed her nod, though, as he was busy glaring at Kremzzn, whose hand had that aura of green, healing magic, in Rosetta's dark shade. And there was the bloody knife.

This had gone on too far. Rei was unsure what happened, why Krem had changed to...this...person, but it was apperantly not something time would heal.

"Is this how you plan on finding your sister? By torturing your companion at your own sacrifice? If you are this kind of person, why would your sister wish to associate with you once you've found her? And what reason do I have to not lay here and die, taking you with me? Dying here, ending it, might be better than traveling with this changeling, this demon in a person's body. It's like someone ate your soul, and made istelf a nest in the dark cavity left behind."

Anonymous

She scoffed at him. "My sister doesn't even know she's not an only child." She responded. "And you won't die. You don't have it in you. You couldn't bear to give up looking for your daddy..." she rambled on. "But yes, it's mostly as you say." She confessed, her mood calm and cold and dismal. "I do not know what will happen. I don't even know if what I'm doing is right. But I will find her. By any means necessary." She replied boldly as those eyes looked at him.

"Is that how you think of me?" she asked curiously. "Ate my soul and made a nest?" she repeated. She pondered the thought a moment, eyes drifting away a moment in silence before returning to him. Her good hand came up to clutch her chest then. "Sometimes..." she whispered. "Would you like her back? Because I'm done with you." she asked, referring to the previous Kremzzn. Suddenly, her eyes drifted off and she swayed, closing them and blinking tiredly. She winced then, and looked back at Rei, quiet and submissive, ears tipped back guiltily like she'd been there watching the whole time.

Anonymous

Rei wanted to step forward, hold her up, and make sure she was fine. But if it was Dark Krem, that wouod be a mistake. "Krem? Kremzzn, a-are you okay?" Was this the girl who he'd fought and argued with? Or was this the icy demon who sliced through whatever was in her path, friend or foe? He would have to see. It was going to be dangerous travelling with her, either way. He was going to have to be on his toes every step of the way.

Anonymous

Each time he called her name, her head lowered and her ears tipped back, eyes peeking at him and looking away. "Mm....what do you want...?" she mumbled, clutching her healed hand and curling up a bit. Those eyes drifted to Rose too and she blushed, still jealous, but reminded of what Rose had said about her breasts. It truly was an awkward moment and she wanted to crawl under a rock and hide from them now.

It was so awkward in fact, that she stood hesitantly with her wingtails and backed away from them and against the door of the house, almost ashamed of herself. She just stood there, leaned against it and looking downward silently now, not sure what to do with herself.

Anonymous

Rei had absolutely no idea how to act in this situation. His charms weren't needed in this situation, and that was usual weapon in this situation. So, he did the nonchalant thing.

"Are you ready to go?" Sure, he was still tired, but he'd get to rest eventually. Maybe they could get a carriage. "I've been looking forward to going, if you're ready. If not, it'll build suspense, but I'm not going to cry about it." He looked up into the sky. "How do you want to go? Carriage? Flight? Foot? Its up to you." Be nonchalant. Be relaxed. Act as if nothing happened. She's back now.