Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2005, 05:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Atryxion
Cum Tenebris
Lux Veritatis
(11/5/04 7:16 pm)
Reply | Edit   Conuration of the Fire God
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Yama Shedu sat upon the roof of his home on this dark, cloudless night and welcomed the rays of star light that shined down on his figure. "This is so very good, this feeling of absolute power." He spoke to himself as he gathered up as much energy as he humanly could. "Tonight, I call upon the Fire God to gain absolute enlightenment. Here my call!"

Focusing on the field that rested before him, Yama dropped down to both knees and raised his hands to the sky.

"Spirit of the Fire, Remember!
GIBIL, Spirit of the Fire, Remember!
GIRRA, Spirit of the Flames, Remember!
O God of Fire, Mighty Son of ANU, Most terrifying among Thy Brothers, Rise!
O God of the Furnace, God of Destruction, Remember!
Rise Up, O God of Fire, GIBIL in Thy Majesty, and devour my enemies!
Rise up, O God of Fire, GIRRA in Thy Power, and burn the sorcerers who persecute me!
GIBIL GASHRU UMANA YANDURU
TUSHTE YESH SHIR ILLANI U MA YALKI!
GISHBAR IA ZI IA
IA ZI DINGIR GIRRA KANPA!
Rise up, Son of the Flaming Disk of ANU!
Rise up, Offspring of the Golden Weapon of MARDUK!
It is not I , but ENKI, Master of the Magicians, who summons Thee!
It is not I, but MARDUK, Slayer of the Serpent, who calls Thee here now!
Burn the Evil and the Evildoer!
Burn the Sorcerer and the Sorceress!
Singe them! Burn them! Destroy them!
Consume their powers!
Carry them away!
Rise up, GISHBAR BA GIBBIL BA GIRRA ZI AGA KANPA!
Spirit of the God of Fire, Thou art Conjured!
KAKKAMMANUNU!"

After speaking the invocation Yama closed his eyes and emptied his mind. Slowly opening them back up, Yama saw before him a great entity that vanished just as his eyes were fully opened. Knowing exactly what to do Yama opened his body to provide the entity a host.

Shaking violently Yama could not control any of his actions and suddenly jumped off the roof of his home yet he did not land on the ground below, instead he floated in the air as if held up by strings. His head tilting down, hands by his side, eyes closed.

While his body stayed at the mercy of the great entity, his mind filled with the knowledge that he seeked. The images of people who had betrayed him, lied to him, led him the wrong way became as clear as day. And he now had the power to set a mark of revenge upon them.

IrishMeadowsTown
Pixie Dusted
(11/15/04 6:03 pm)
Reply   Interesting....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Kai had lost Zandry again. Drat that girl! It was almost as if she knew he was following her!

The faerie groaned when he picked up her trail again, at the edge of the Dark Mage Village. It figured. Trust his charge to go wandering straight into the heart of danger, where he could least protect her. He heaved a sigh. Oh well....there was nothing to do but follow her and hope her self-protection skills were as good as she had always bragged.

With his large turquoise-and-black butterfly wings carrying him swiftly over the village, Kai kept a lookout for the half-faerie girl. The sight of a man sitting on a roof made him slow down. Now this was interesting.....

He lighted on a roof a few houses away to watch the new figure. One black eyebrow lifted when the man started his chant, followed by the other when he shot into the air. Hmmmm.....clearly a god-possesion ritual. Kai had seen one or two of them before, but he wanted to get a closer look.

Cautiously, he jumped, catlike, from roof to roof until he landed silently on the one beneath the strange man.

Atryxion
Cum Tenebris
Lux Veritatis
(11/16/04 5:53 pm)
Reply | Edit   i love rituals, they are so much fun
 As the stranger came closer to him, Yama stayed unaware and was further used as a puppet. Testing the body of the human, the Fire God slammed him down into the ground and rose him up again to slam him down again.

After the visions left him Yama began feeling inhuman amounts of pain, causing him to cough up blood and black out. Knowing this, the Fire God simply vanished and left him for dead.

Yama's body twitched a few times and then laid still and rose and fell very slowly as long breathes went in and came out from him.

A few moments later Yama started coming back to reality as a hint of the pain began to vanish. ".........aaaaaaaahhhhhhh........" A small soft moan came from his lips as he squeezed his eyes tight and fought back as many tears as he could. The man was clearly, in unbearable pain

IrishMeadowsTown
Pixie Dusted
(11/17/04 9:08 am)
Reply   Ouch
 Kai's turquoise eyes widened as the god sent the man crashing into the ground. That had to hurt....He winced as the man hit a second time, coughing up blood.

When the god finally left the man, Kai dropped down to kneel beside him. A quick assessment told him what he had already figured--this guy was in bad shape. Shaking his head, he leaned over to place a hand on the man's chest. Mortals, he thought. When will they ever learn to leave the gods alone?

The faerie closed his eyes as he worked his healing magic. Lines of light darted up and down the injured man's body, both on the outside and under the skin. In a minute or so, he was fully healed.

His work done, Kai stayed kneeling for a moment, regathering the strength the magic had taken from him.

Atryxion
Cum Tenebris
Lux Veritatis
(11/18/04 8:59 am)
Reply | Edit   Ouch Indeed :)
 Feeling the energy rush through his body as he recieved his healing, Yama slowly rose up and looked at the man who helped him. "It was you who healed me, wasn't it?" Yama asked as he brought his hands up to his face."I thank you, Sir, very much,"

Getting on his feet Yama looked around the field, no sign of the God. Clearing his mind, Yama focused on the field before him and began feeling a massive energy flow a good distance away. He had to send the God back to where he came from, and he knew which banishing was powerful enough to send the Fire God back to his rightful place.

Keeping his focus on the energy flow, Yama chanted until the flow ceased.

ZI DINGIR NNGI E NE KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINGI E NE KANPA
ZI DINGIR ENNUL E NE KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINNUL E NE KANPA
ZI DINGIR ENN KURKUR E NE KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINN KURKUR E NE KANPA
ZI DINGIR N DA SHURRIM MA KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINNDA SHURRIM MA KANPA
ZI DINGIR ENDUL AAZAG GA KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINNDUL AAZAG GA KANPA
ZI DINGIR ENUHDDIL LA KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINN UHDDIL LA KANPA
ZI DINGIR ENMESHIR RAA KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINNME SHIR RAA KANPA
ZI DINGIR ENAA MAA A DINGIR ENLIL LAAGE KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINNA MAA A DINGIR NINNLIL LAAGE KANPA
ZI DINGIR SSISGI GISH MA SAGBA DAA NI IDDA ENNUBALLEMA KANPA
ZI DINGIR BHABBHAR L'GAL DEKUD DINGIR RI ENNEGE KANPA
ZI DINGIR NINNI DUGGAANI DINGIR A NNUNNA IA AN SAGGNNUUNGA
GATHA GAN ENE KANPA!

Now that the flow was no longer a presence to him, Yama returned his focus back to the man who helped him. "What is your name?" Yama asked with a bit of a smile. "I'm Yama Shedu."  

Alrighty, continue posting!!