Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Euphoria in the Grass [Finished/Closed]

Started by miss_sanguine, November 08, 2011, 06:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clair

Dorothea sat up, watching the commotion between man and his cat, and could not resit the urge to laugh. She held her stomach, almost completely doubled over, and laughed. It wasn't a harsh laugh, it was sweet and melodic; it was happy.

When he spoke to her, Dorothea struggled to get a breath so she could speak. "No," she choked, laughing still. "But we can go get you some." She laughed a few minutes more, unable to stand, before it finally died down to just giggles and she able to make it to her feet.

Dorothea gave Maneki a nod. "It's a good thing men are so easy to control," she said, not to Monnayage. "And I can see you've got him under your claw."

miss_sanguine

When had this become attack-the-man time? Even Dorothea was joining in, speaking one-on-one with Maneki as if the two of them were the dearest of friends.

Monnayage gave a wry smile as Dorothea continued to laugh. It was kind of funny if he looked at it in an outward way, him not being the one covered in minute punctures of pain. His beautiful skin was now peppered with red.

Claws retracting, Maneki got into a comfortable position and began to clean her paw in an arrogant sort of manner, glaring at Dorothea from under her lids. <At least she's right about something.>

He moved his hand to where she sat, rubbing the stinging puncture wounds, then looked down at the ones trailing up his person. <These can get infected, you know!>

<It would serve you right.>

"Ahh," he groaned. "Little devil."

Clair

Dorothea reached up, touching Monnayage's stomach and ran her fingers over his hip bone. "You poor thing," she cooed. "Come, lay down here again? I'll rub your shoulders a bit, to help the tension from scratches loosen."

miss_sanguine

Persistent, this one was. But the thrill he'd been feeling moments ago had been extinguished by Maneki's attack—and her own negative feelings that she was not trying to hinder in any way.

He let out a quiet laugh, grabbing her wandering hands and moving them to his stomach, where he then clasped them into balls between his own. "I'm afraid that might result in loss of limb," he commented, indicating Maneki, who was still eyeing Dorothea like a predator ready to strike. "Or a loss of more . . . tender parts for me. Perhaps we should head to the nearest village to get some salve, and then a bite to eat?" he added, voice rising questioningly with a smile.

Clair

Dorothea smiled and stood, not moving her hands away from his. "Alright, fair enough. Where is the nearest village?"

miss_sanguine

"There's one not too far from here: right in the direction you'd been walking, actually. You'd have hit it soon enough if you'd kept going." But of course she'd had to stop, having come across a guy playing in the grass. And he was glad that she had.

He nodded toward the place he was indicating, then released his hold on her hands. With a smile, he added, "And they don't mind whether a person is wearing a shirt or not." Mainly the guys, but he wasn't going to say that. He doubted they'd mind if a girl went in without a shirt, even if it was a bit out of the norm. Or maybe that was his wishful thinking. He couldn't remember right then.

Clair

"Sir," she said, playfully, pulling at a lock of his hair but not harshly, "is it just me, or are you trying to get me to remove my clothing?"

miss_sanguine

"I could be," he said with a crafty smile. He reached out and tugged lightly on her tunic. "I've never been one for clothes; they're dreadfully uncomfortable. And," he added, voice lowering playfully, "they cover up one's true beauty."

Like his own. A day didn't go by that he didn't revel in his own gorgeous body. To cover it up with cloth was a crime.

"Shirts or not, let's head off, shall we?"

Clair

Dorothea chuckled, poking at his shoulder. "Yes, it is a crime. Especially considering we're both very gorgeous people, too." She linked her arm with his. "Lead the way."