Anonymous

<center>I feel helpless, waiting
Could this all be the end?
It's coming down all at once
Am I losing you?

No way out

Until this all crashes down, I'll hold on
Into the darkness, not knowing at all

Are you out there waiting, wondering about me?
I've never felt so alone as I do now

Hold on to me</center>

Their hands interlocked as they walked toward each other, engulfing themselves in each others arms. "Why do you pain me so, my sweet?" Jenny asked as she gazed upon her lovers smiling face. "Do you love destroying something so beautiful?"

His smile turned into a smirk as he contemplated a response. "I do it to make you as strong as I. For if you feel no pain, then you have lost all weakness." His other hand made it's way through her hair as he laid a simple kiss upon her forehead. "I do not see it as destroying something beautiful. I see it as a test, a test that shows how beautiful something really is."

A tear fell slowly down her cheek as she laid her head against his chest. "What happens if the test is a failure my love?" Jenny asked while listening to his heartbeat.

"Then you will no longer be beautiful." He replied holding her close to him.

Jenny hid her face in his chest and began to cry slowly. "DÃ¥rlig....I love you, I do not need a test for my beauty, please, don't put me through that sort of pain.."

"Heh..." He let out as he began ballroom dancing with Jenny. "In time, we will go Into the Darkness together..."

Anonymous

<center>Riding the wings of the unholy wind
to be carried to an eclipsed place of
chaos
To be taken far away from holy ground.
Away from the falling christ and his
father

As nights and days passes, till we turned
to dust

Series of simple gestures make me
perish,
as I said farewell to light an god of
desillusions
To follow thee into darkness wich i long
for
The source of fire, always burning in my
heart

I hereby give you ME,
to declare WAR!
I bare no regrets for these actions,
I fulfill them with pride, I worship all that
is ours.
Joining the mach of the even fall.
To be at your disposal, the blade when
you release damnation
I fulfill these actions with pride, I worship
all that is ours.

Open the gates, greet me welcome
Independence carried me away from lies
and hipocricy
The god of sickness and his sickening
angels
To reach a new aeon, wich I seek...

As nights and days passes untill I've
turned to dust
My soul is thine to cleanse, to form
To shape like thy signs of yours</center>

Watching her fade deeply into a state of tranquility and dillusion DÃ¥rlig picked up a very well crafted Kangaroo style dagger and held it up to the nearest torch to see if it was sharp enough to his standards. Seeing that it was, a smile, nay, a smirk came to his face as he focused his view to Jenny's arm. He slowly began inscribing "Kiirastuli" into her arm as if branding her with a special nickname.

"You are the Queen of the Dead who dance in all my dreams.....And I listen to your hollow screams....Forever you shall have my soul.....with you, my temptation has lost all control.....how your simple smile eludes my psychotic eyes." DÃ¥rlig chanted as he bent over a bit and kissed Jenny's closed eyes.

As Jenny sat in her state a voice began coming to her head, one of which she had never heard before.

"Nordlig Mørke. Skinn å det Nordlig Mørke." The voice whispered to her slowly. "Meg navnet er Ondsinnethet , Jeg vil komme til du atter snart."

Letting out a soft moan, Jenny began moving around as the tranquility chair became less tranquil and more painful...

Anonymous

<center>Everything here is so cold
Everything here is so dark
I remember it as from a dream
In the corner of this time

Diabolic shapes float by
Out from the dark
I remember it was here I died
By following the freezing moon

It's night again
Night you beautiful
I please my hunger
On living humans
Night of hunger
Follow it's call
Follow the freezing moon

Darkness is growing
The eternity opens
The cemetery lights up again
As in ancient times
Fallen souls die behind my steps
By following the freezing moon</center>

Jenny struggled to get out of the chair and with the quick reactions of Darlig, she was. He did not want to hurt her....just yet....

He pulled her up from the tranquility chair and smiled evilishly. "My dearest Jenny...how amazing you will be once I am through with you...." His words almost a whisper as she stumbled a bit from being so out of it.

Not really thinking about her actions, Jenny slapped Darlig, hard. The slap caused him to stumble back onto one of his devices. Giving her the perfect chance to escape into the night.

"Det er det , ja nettopp ånden , følg etter Fryser Månen. følge etter etter den til du nå Død område" The mysterious voice came to her again and this time gave her more information as to where to go. "En gang du nå Serengeti , de ville omfavnelse du"

Jenny stumbled up to the door yet, was followed closely by Darlig who attempted to grab her but failed as she kicked him hard in the face. She wanted nothing to do with him anymore and so she, decided to flee and follow the voice that came to her.....hoping it would be better than this.....

"Kiirastuli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Darlig yelled as loud as he could as his beloved left him......for the serengeti.