Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thread anyone?

Started by xxshayde, May 12, 2012, 02:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxshayde

I have a new duo I've been just waiting to try out: Khai & Roxanna. He's an exiled dragonrider and she's his sassy dragon. Any takers?

Heartfrost

I'd be happy to thread with you with anyone of my many (read=three) characters :)
Do you have a plot in mind or should or characters just meet up and then we'll see what happens from there?

A quick take on my characters (So you can see which one you find the most interesting)

First we have Adda the Winterborn a shaman/hunter from the icy plains of Hyoite. She's quite stubborn and very set in her ways and habits, believing her way is the best way.
  Then I have Hendrick & Marilyn. Hendrick is a mercenary with a big heart and considered a criminal in his homeland because of patricide. Marilyn has more or less been magically lobotomized and shows barely any emotions these days. Hendrick takes care of the girl, since he used to love her in the past (and still do).
  Finally but not least I have Nessa Feyal. She's a noblewoman from the Feyal family ruling the province of Altas Verde in Serendipity. She is an ugly hag but with the use of illusion spells and salves she manages to keep her beauty. She's the most evil one of my characters and she plots and manipulates ever so often in order to advance the power of her House and family.

I hope we can work something out :)

xxshayde

Nessa seems like she'd definitely be interesting to play with, especially as Khai can't help himself around pretty women. I don't have anything particular in mind, so maybe just winging it? I'd be happy to come up with something though if you have an idea?

Heartfrost

I don't have anything special in mind
  Khai can just swoop in as a hero in shining armour to save my little baroness xD
If you're interested I have a thread with Nessa here --> Oh Death or if you want to I can start something else in another setting.

xxshayde

Your thread would be perfect! I'll start a reply.

Rhindeer

Hey, we should totally RP! 8D I have a bunch of characters here that are available for play! Any strike your fancy? ^^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

xxshayde

oh gosh, Rhi, you have a lot of awesome characters! I like Aki, Kyran, Valor, Demaht, Hatame, Beatrid, Niamh... so I'm not picky! I'd love a thread! :3

Blue

I feel it necessary to pop in here and say I wholly approve of your N7 icon lmao XP

...I should probably be useful tho, and pester mr. prettyboi >_> SO, I have some charries! =D; Lol not many (yet) but if you poke that 'plots' link (or just peruse their linked profiles lol) down yonder in my sig you can see them ^_^ If any seem interesting, lemme know - and if not, that's okay too XP

xxshayde

Mass Effect ftw!

Pyr and Sakkata look like they'd be fun to play with!

miss_sanguine

I've got a bunch of characters. Take a look at 'em and lemme know if any of them interest you (they're under the link titled "Plot Thread" in my signature).

Were I to have a guess at the best interactions, I'd say you should choose from either Tarik, Monnayage, Kabeyage, or Leslie.

Lemme know if you're interested by hitting me up in a PM. ~

xxshayde

Rhindeer

Oh god! *squirms* So many choices! Um, um, um...D8 I do really wanna play Beatrid or Niamh though! Uhh...got a preference between the two? xD SORRY, I AM SO INDECISIVE.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

xxshayde

Either would definitely be a riot. Khai would try to hit on both in his oh-so-smooth manner so it seems like Beatrid might make for an interesting thread, however it's definitely up to you!

Rhindeer

Sweet deal! 8D

Does Khai have a way of getting to Connlaoth? That's where Beatrid is, though I could always find some way of justifying her being outside of Connlaoth if it'd be hard to justify Khai going there. xD

And if that's too tricky, Niamh's in La'marri, which is far more used to dragons and stuff! xD

xxshayde

He wanders, so I'm sure there's a reason he could pop up in Connlaoth!

Rhindeer

Beatrid it is, then! 8D

Would you like to start or me? If me, I'll have to start later tonight as I'm about to go out and about! But if you'd like to get one started, I can reply when I get back. <3

xxshayde

I'll see if I can't start one! :3

Blue

Mass Effect ftw indeed XD //thumbs up

Oooo alrighty! I'm up for either, or both! Sakkata is an older charrie so she's pretty well developed, so if I had to choose I'd say Pyr just so I can get him a bit more fleshed out. But really, either are totes fine! Didja have any ideas?

xxshayde

Pyr is good by me! Now, because I was overexcited by a concept, I also have Atreus at my disposal, who is a fallen war god that I could also use in a thread. As far as ideas go, I have nothing really particular! Maybe getting caught in the crosshairs of Pyr's bad luck? :3

Blue

Ahaha I already read his profile! Naga war god effff yessss //fist pump
Lol that's always a good option - minding your own business, and suddenly a house falls on Pyr and nearly takes you out with it. These things happen yo. I am totes okay with whoever you wanna throw at Pyr too, I like all your charries XD Did you want to start or me?