Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Completely Uninspired Title

Started by Zane, June 13, 2012, 08:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Mostly anything. Be it conversational, dramatic, romantic, horror, or anything in between. If I haven't tried a plot type before, I'm almost guaranteed to agree to thread it out.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Why are the words "plots" and "not interested" used in the same sentence like that? Lame joking aside, of the plots that I've done I haven't disliked any of them. they are each unique and fun to play out.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Well that depends on what is going on and how many threads I have, Usually within the week

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Plotting Threads. Sure. Actual RPing. Not so much. I don't much get on Skype of AIM anymore, however you can feel free to PM me and I will see about when I can get on and I will give you my contact info from there

Are you open to post volleying?
I ABSOLUTELY enjoy a good post volley, however with school and work they way it is, it has become so much harder to just sit down and post back and forth, or keep up with my replies in general. If this does change. I will be sure to let you all know.

Anything else?
Unfortunately, I'm an insomniac. So some days, usually after a long sleepless night, I just don't have the mental capabilities to post on a thread. But I will get to your thread as soon as I have had some sleep.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm very lax in this. I usually don't mind it as long as it doesn't get excessive. So feel free to rough up my characters a little bit. Just don't expect that they won't treat your character in the same manner.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm pretty lax here too. Although I like to plot how the characters will meet and nothing more, I prefer to let the romance happen naturally. If I feel uncomfortable about a situation I will PM you and express that, as I would expect others to do the same.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I prefer to fade to black but I'm not opposed to playing it out (as long as you are 18 and okay with it) Again if I get uncomfortable I will PM you and you should do the same with me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Absolutely. If it is apart of my/your character's life I love it. These crucial parts of life make for an interesting story, no matter the outcome.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'm really Okay with most things. While it is true in excessively violent scenes in movies I get squirmish, but that isn't true when reading/writing it. I prefer to play it out as it usually is a major point in the plot (violence usually means conflict. And what is a plot without conflict) But if I get uncomfortable, again, I will PM you

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Abuse and rape are very serious subjects, ones with extensive ramifications on all parties involved. that said I generally try to avoid them altogether. But if the plot simply calls for it. It's a fade to black or implied situation. I absolutely WILL NOT play out a rape scene

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask me first. you never know. I may say yes.

What about healing?
If it is a character altering wound, say a deep scar or a failing sense. I gave my character that setback for a reason. that said I'm not opposed to it, just ask

Anything else?
Not really no

Tags: