Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First day in Kunata

Started by zozee9, December 04, 2012, 02:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Piper did not expect this guy to start grabbing her hand and running. He seemed too shy to do something like that. Where is he even bringing me? she thought. Or is this our exploring? Deciding not to think too much into and just be her character, Piper smiled and laughed a little bit.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

alex_xr

Shai stopped as they came to see the courtyard for the Temple. It was a massive structure, set aside for the lands religious ceremonies and stores of books. he had never seen its like, He stopped dead and took in the sight of the large structure, and courtyard, noting the care taken in its construction. He then jumped a bit as he saw a zombie walking by carrying some bags of something. Was that a dead person? walking.... He tried to keep it cool though, no use freaking out the girl your trying to impress.  He realized he was still holding her hand, and they were now in a much less crowded place. He looked to her, unsure what to say.

zozee9

Although she sense Shai's uneasiness, Piper pretended not to care. Instead, she admired the temple. It was quite large—bigger than any temples she had seen, in fact. She noticed the zombies walking around, but they didn't bug her. In fact, they were quite useful. She always wanted to try acting as a zombie someday, but had never been able to observe them. After a brief pause, Piper decided that it was probably not the best observation time. So she put on a mischievous grin and turned towards Shai while asking, "Well, what are we waiting for?" She then pulled his hand and started towards the temple.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

alex_xr

Shai nodded and followed her as she pulled his hand towards the temple.  It seemed that no one was around, and there were just seating and various objects for worship.  He looked around in wonder, as he tried to put the zombies out of his mind. He didn't want to think of them.  He instead thought of the cute girl infront of him.  "So have you heard anything about their religion?" He wondered if she had as he inspected the nearest statue.

zozee9

Piper had heard nothing really about their religion. But she had heard enough rumors about them in general that she decided to tease him a little. "I've heard that they worship all the zombies and other undead creatures. That's why they keep the zombies around here—like that one, that one, and that one." Piper pointed to three different zombies. "And if you cause any damage or say anything mean to one of the undead creatures, you can be thrown in jail. And the only way to get out is to learn necromancy yourself and create your own undead creature. It's like them trying to convert you." Although Piper believed none of this, she had actually heard similar stuff. She stopped moving and turned her head towards Shai with wide, innocent, eyes. In a quiet voice, she asked, "Do you know... is that all true?"

alex_xr

" Really?  Then we better not do anything to get put in jail.... I don't want to learn necromancy or make and worship the undead.... " His wonder turns to nervousness and he is only not running because of the fact he is here with a cute girl. He tries to act tougher than he is.  "I thought necromancy was looked down upon...." He wonderes what she had thought about the whole place. " Where too next? or do you want a closer look at something here?"

zozee9

Apparently Shai was quite gullible. With a hearty laugh, Piper responded, "Not really! I was joking! I know nothing about the religion." Necromancy, however, was a different matter all together. Piper actually was interested in that subject. "We're in the land of necromancy. It isn't looked down upon here. The rest of the world, however, often doesn't like it. But I find it quite fascinating." Piper wanted to take a closer look at the temple—to actually go inside it—but Laeva probably didn't care that much. So she put a smile on her face and said, "We can go where ever you'd like."

alex_xr

Shai honestly had no idea where to go, he looked to Laeva. " I don't know where to go..I don't know my way around and am sort of out of cool places to go to..."  He smiled as he blushed a bit, He didn't really know what to do. He was embarassed, as he tried to think of something desperately. "Do you know of anywhere?"

zozee9

Piper found this boy quite innocent and cute—like a little puppy. He kept blushing. Putting on her own innocent girl smile, Piper glanced at the ground before responding, "I got here yesterday... and didn't really plan on sightseeing at all. I don't know of any good places to visit. Sorry." She looked back at the ground as if she was a tiny bit ashamed.

alex_xr

Shai shrugged, " Well lets fin a corner to sit and talk then or we could go look at the shops.. "  He tried his best to hide his blush and smile. " Unless you have some better idea" He  thought about it and was sort of sad that he didn't have anything for them to do. He was so smooth... not How could he be so bad at hanging out with a cute and beautiful girl.

zozee9

With a sweet laugh, Piper responded, "Talking is good!" She'd like to get to know Shai, anyway. Or at least Laeva would. "And maybe we can go shopping afterwards." If she was lucky, she could get him to buy her something. Piper loved it when she could convince people to buy her something—whether the person be a boy, a confused person, or just a kind stranger. But sometimes she felt a little guilty, too. So she sometimes returned the favor.

alex_xr

Shai smiled " that sounds great! "  He couldn't believe his luck. Finding a girl who seemed as nice as this while hear. Maybe he would try to hang out with her again.   He led them to a quiet corner in the temple courtyard. " So, lets play a game, I ask you a question then you answer it and ask me a question."  He looked at her and found himself staring and he tried to look back at her eyes.  " So what do you do for fun when not searching for fashion?"

zozee9

Fun... thought Piper. Her fun consisted of acting and being different people. And while she was those people, she liked to do things that she normally wouldn't do as herself. Things like stealing, lying, and flirting with strangers. And although those things sometimes got her in trouble, she didn't really mind. After all, it was fun. However, Piper knew she couldn't respond like that. Trying to think of Laeva's version of fun, she responded, "I love sightseeing. Not tourist places like major buildings or castles or whatever, but mountains and beaches and forests. Beautiful places." Piper looked into the distance dreamily before making eye contact with Shai and asking, "If you were to change one thing about your past, what would you change?"

Tags: