Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ravin, a "Circus" demon

Started by visualspice, December 17, 2012, 11:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Ravin
Pronounced  Rahhh Vin
Age 18
Gender male
Species demon
Ethnicity N/A
Height 5'11"
Occupation circus performer (aka: the seemingly average boy who turns into a demon) It's a real show stopper! 8D
Residence on the road with the circus caravan

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Tall and lithe, with board shoulders and a nicely toned body- Ravin's got a sweet, soft face which is deceptive to the true nature of what he is- a demon. In demon form, his appearance becomes much more rough, his hair lengthening and black claws replacing fingernails and toenails, sharp fangs replace his perfect white teeth, and his pale, green eyes turn to gold, sometimes red when he's raging, and his light hair turns black as the night. His skin is rather pale in tone, he barely sees the sun.

In human form, he's got layered blonde hair that falls just barely to his shoulders and is normally worn in an unruly mess about his face.  He has pale green eyes, a strong jaw, and will appear and act quite distant. 

Personality
He's very introverted and would rather not interact with anyone else if at all possible. He rarely talks. His weaknesses are his own insecurities, having grown up as a puppet for his master, Lord Martin. He has little free will over his own expressions so has a hard time interacting with 'normal' people, or others that are more out going and opposite of his personality. He also likes cats! (random fact) He has a black cat (will name said cat later..) that tends to follow the circus around on it's travels (I suppose one could call it a pet, but the animal took a fancy to the boy first, and chose to follow HIM around, so it's more of a 'companion' than a pet)  and Ravin also has a curiosity towards those who are truly innocent... considering, he himself has fallen into that catagory, only because he has been shunned away from the world, told to be a monster when he should, and a boy when he shouldn't...
therefore never finding the time to be himself, except when left alone in his cage, or dragged behind the caravan on a chained leash...

Magic/Abilities  His demonic powers are sealed away, only unleashed when controlled by the magical necklace, or collar, that he wears.

Relationships
Night- a stray black cat that follows him everywhere the circus goes

History
Having been caught when he was a young demon, he's grown up only on earth and only knows the world as seen through his own tormented eyes. He's used as a puppet, bringing in shows for his boss, Lord Martin, in the local stages where he's forced to do various acts, such as turn into a hideous demon- the show stopper, that makes the crowd go into a frenzy. Because everyone fears him, it allows him time to be by himself. He might be handsome, and some girls might swoon, but not after they see the whole show....... No one loves an ugly beast- no matter how beautiful the mask he wears.

There is a sense of mystery behind Ravin's origins, such as how Lord Martin came to posses a device able to subdue a demon and make it bend to his will... either way, it has been created and the boy wears it and is forced to transform at his master's command....

After hours, he is treated like a dog, and either chained to follow behind the caravan, or left, chained inside his cage that takes up the rear of the caravan train- as far away from the rest of the troupe as possible.

MUISC
Roustabout- Beats Antique

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Relationships He only has one friend- his pet cat.
Current Threads
Welcome to the Freak Show
Last Ride On The Carousel
Complete Threads N/A
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: