Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Trading [open]

Started by Qeth, December 29, 2012, 08:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Blackheart noticed the change in the winds and current. There was a greater power at work here. One of his crew members approached him.
"Captain, the winds and current have.."
"I know they have," Blackheart interrupted. "Proceed to shore in a zigzag pattern. It'll be easier than taking the elements head-on."
He would have his prize. He never left empty-handed.

Aeytrious

"The tear allows me to see and hear you even through the fog of my own future. It's rather complicated. Needless to say that as long as you don't give it away, I'll never be far from you. As for the ship, there are very bad men aboard and I do not intend to let them ruin our day.""

While Rit was sitting with Fin fishing, another Rit, one that had stepped out of time, flittered between the men on the approaching vessel. He looked into their minds searching for what he needed. Sailors as it happened were very superstitious, pirates tended to be even more so. Frozen in time like this it was easy for Rit to find the ones that would be most susceptible to his implanted suggestions. He whispered into their minds, stirring up their darkest fears, sending chills up their spines. In a panicked state, they would hopefully spread their terror to the others.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey