Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady and the Beast (M)

Started by visualspice, January 08, 2013, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Well now! Things were going from bad to worse!  Victoria's brow twitched at the man.
Did he have no decency!?  Calling a lady a COW of all things! She couldn't help but feel a flush of embarrassment for it, and found herself hating for not being a skinny fawn the men all praised- though she didn't realize the temptations an hour glass body could bring-
It didn't matter in that moment in time as the cad had made an insufferable comment towards her and had already lost her heart.

The nerve of him!

"Yes, only a gentleman with such a colorful tongue could purchase such boots," she stated, pushing his sack of coins away wit her own purse.
"Now, Cedric, I can cut you a check. My Aunt is good for the coin on those boots. I'm buying them as a present." For who? Well, no one could be so sure!

"Y-yes, my lady," he said, seeming to be just as fearful of the ladies cold and demanding stare as he was with the rude rough tongue of the gentleman beside her.
Then as the man scurried off, she planted a hand to her hips and glared at him.

"You, sir, are a cad. Waltzing into my town, calling me names... so it seems we have gotten off on a bad foot. But a bad foot indeed! If anything,y ou are a rotten, callous man who only thinks about himself with no obligations to the rules set about him. Now, if you mind your tongue and mind your manners, I'd like to purchase these boots with on further quarrel, as my time in dealing with YOU is over." she gave a sniff, turning away and put her hands out to the salesman.
"My boots, if you please," and he handed her the bag and she, in turn- SLAMMED the bag into his hands.

"Here, enjoy your boots while the counsel works at kicking you from your home."s he said miserably, then spotted her aunt had gone and didn't waste anymore time in that store as she strolled out, head held high and probably leaving a very angered and confused man in her wake.

Either way, he would NOT get the upper hand on her!
Really! A cow! The manners on him were atrocious!

Maybe if he had his damn boots now he'd leave her alone. One could only hope!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Urich was astounded at the gall of the woman and stood there dumbfounded, sweating out his anger as she smashed the boots into his hand.  Now he didn't even want them...  He was seething absolute rage, but found he could not channel it into anything other than staring at those boots and the ring of the bell as she made her exit echoed in his ears over and over and over again.  He dropped the boots to the ground and took the gold and gave it to the old man.

"I'm sorry sir.  You can have your boots back," he said.  "In addition to this payment.  I didn't mean to be such a jackass in your lovely establisment.  Now...if you please can we start over?"

"I-...."  the shopkeeper didn't know what to say at the sudden change in attitude.

"Let's just forget this ever happened," Urich went on, feeling sorry for the old man to have to witness such a display.  "I'd like to purchase some boots...  But not these ones.  They have already been soiled by the intent of a homewrecker.  I'd like nothing from that woman.  And I only want to look nice.  Will you help me accomplish this goal?"

"Er...sure?"

"Thank you sure.  Now...ah, those are some nice ones on the shelf," Urich said, picking another pair of dark brown well-oiled leather.  They had a rustic look, but would go just as well with the suit, if not better.  And he knew he could pull it off.  After the transaction had been done, he went on his way.

The meeting was tonight after all.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Victoria had returned home, and much to her chagrin, her Aunt was chastising her over this and that.
"And you can't possibly where that thing to the meeting," her Aunt griped.
Victoria sunk into her hand as he leaned to one side in a parlor chair.
"Are you done chastising my dress so we can leave. We'll be late at this rate."
Her aunt made a face.
"Victoria, your dress is scandalous. What do you think the werewolf will think?"
Victoria gave her aunt a nonplused glare.
"I care not for what he thinks."
"Really! He'll see you as a slab of fresh meat!" her aunt scolded. Victoria rolled her eyes.
"And if he does, that'll only confirm that's he's an animal," she retorted.
"Just get to your room and change," her aunt commanded.
Victoria sighed. "But to what dress? The man shredded all of my clothes."
"You assumed he did."
"I could smell his scent a mile away," Victoria siad, nose to the air.
"No fussing- just get up there and change. Just wear what you wore the other day."
Victoria sighed and finally raised from the parlor chair. "Oh, alright, if you insist,"s he said, fanning off her mouth as she strolled into her room and went about changing.

They were late, as she predicated, and a scowl was forming across her face. The dress fit much better than the other, perhaps a bit more snuggly, showing off more of her curves and bust.  And the damn hat her aunt made her wear..
well, this time she enchanted more than htat.
She didn't trust Urich as far as she could throw him, after all.

So as they made their way into the great hall, her Aunt Millicent pushing through the great doors, it made her blood curl to hear her claim,
"Oh, Mister Urich, so good of you to join us. I hope your travel went well?"

And that's when Victoria paused, staring with her mouth open like a fish-
unable to tear her dark eyes away from him.
He was handsome. He looked refined-
he looked nothing like the wolfish man she met before.
She even had to blink-

This could NOT be the man from before! Preposterous!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The journey was long and tiresome.  And as determined as he was to keep his home, Urich felt there was a futility lurking in the cold air.  He left Sul'Gulthan with a solemn expression, feeling as if the battle had already been won and by powers beyond his control.  He had taken along Robern, the soldier's ghostly expression as he viewed the world outside of the fortress for the first time in what he claimed was three hundred years.

The world was brighter, though the morning was dull and cloudy.  He was taken with the expanse of the Valley, it hadn't changed much in the past few hundred years, but frankly he was glad to see it again.  No war, no smoke or fire, no bloody flags hanging in the distance.  There was light.  There was life.  And if Urich didn't know any better, he could have sworn the soldier's skull actually smiled.

If only he knew how bleak the situation was.  But then again, since he read the letters, he supposed he already knew.

They greeted him courteously and Urich bowed and shook the appropriate hands when he arrived, holding the skull in his right arm.  He sat himself in the far back, looking solemn and meeting no ones eyes intentionally.  But when he looked up, they were greeted with defiance.  Not evil, but sheer will.  Yet even Urich knew that probably wouldn't save him.

"The meeting will begin shortly," someone said.  He only nodded and leaned back in his chair, looking around at the decadence of the council house.  Pitchers of wine, fine bread and cheese.  And tea...  He snorted.  Like wolves drank tea!

He set Robern on the table beside him, kindly refusing any offer of drink with a gently shake of his head.  He leaned with an elbow on the table, crossing his legs and had one arm lazily cradled in his lap, at least to hide the frustrated fists he was making underneath.  At last they could begin when that horrid woman entered the room.

The old woman that spoke to him, Urich only brushed a hand to the back of his head and smiled at her, glaring at Victoria then turning his eyes to the table.  "Let's get this over with," he said softly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

He wasn't wearing the boots.
Why in GODS name had he made a fuss if he wasn't going to wear the boots? But then again, perhaps he wasn't lying? Though she doubted it and chewed on the inside of her cheek, trying to keep herself from thinking about it but-
Where were the god damn boots!?

Her Aunt continued on with her speak, pointing out this letter and that to Urich, though Victoria could tell the man could care less. Her Aunt was simply speaking, going on about taking away his home-
It all served to irritate her, really.

She finally sat up.
"Aunt Millicent, if you please," she began. "Could you bring up the point of his offenses?"

Millicent turned to Victoria.
"I beg your pardon?"

"Yes, his offenses. You're boring us all with the details about the agency, but have yet to get to the part about his crimes. It seemed to me he has done most grievous deeds, but if what he's coming here today only shows us, he was hardly int he wrong if he didn't even know the rules."

"Victoria!" her aunt said with alarm. "First of all, hold your tongue until it is your turn to speak. We are speaking on official business and the laws can not be-"

Victoria waved her hand at the thought.
"Really, Aunt Millicent, this is a bagged case. It's why you let me take it to begin with, but really, it's not bagged at all. It almost seems our laws are rigged against Mister Renqvist here, and I for one, am already growing bored and confused over our delay to handle this anyways."

"Victoria!" her aunt cried out in anger, but her niece simply rose.

"If anything, we should show more civility towards his case. We brought him here for tea and cake, but you all simply are planning to merely push him off of his land. Well," she continued, folding her arms across her chest. "I was brought to believe we were based off of a system to benefit both kinds. If Miter Renqvist has lived in ignorance for so long, it is not his fault he had killed a man on his lands. And, these lands, as far as I saw, aren't even suitable to be fighting over. So if it's his home we are asking to take, why not just let the werewolf have his territory?"

It was here the whole counsel went silent, and only then did Victoria realize what she had said and slowly turned.
"Er, yes, forgive me, I do tend to speak my mind a bit too much, I-"
WHACK-

The sting from her aunt's slap sent a shock through her.

"You will know your place, Victoria! We are here to deliver a speech and rights of our authorities. If we ignore this case, no matter who is ignorant or how, we lose the source and footing of the laws we have cherished and dictated for so long! If not for these laws, chaos would indeed, continue to consume these lands from untamed ruffians who hunt the weaker mortals as simple prey!"

Victoria nursed her cheek, eyes flashing hotly towards her aunt.
"And here I was under the impression you wanted to hear the man out- yet you hear him out not at all! What are we Negotiating if not for peace between both parties, Aunt Milli? Tell me that!"s he spat back hotly. "We all talk about order, but all I see is you all huffing around, believing tea can buy you jurisdiction!"

"Victoria! Mind your tongue or I swear to god I'll-"

Victoria flashed her aunt a heated glare.
"Or you will what, Aunt Millicent?" her niece challenged.

Millicent was taken back.
"You wretched child! How dare you speak out of turn. How dare you speak to your elders this way, and how DARE you think yourself a Negotiator!" Her aunt pointed to the door.
"The door is right there, Victoria. You can see yourself out of here."

Victoria kept her pride about herself, seeing how she had already lost her case-but not the war.
"You can silence me, Aunt Millicent, but I will form an appeal if this keeps up, and don't think I don't have hte power. It's in my blood!" and with her nose to the air, she simply left, leaving Urich to the mercy of her strained aunt, who only turned back hotly to the table and declared.
"I'm afraid, Mister Renqvist, that this meeting will have to be delayed to another time," Millicent informed, sighing. "I do apologize for my niece's out burst. But we will relook at this case in another months time." she bowed to him graciously. "If you'll excuse me, we have a more pressing matter that concerns the future of my niece's position here." she gestured towards the door.
"If you will see yourself out..."

Lion

He had his head propped against his hand, leaning on the table and looking nothing short of bored as the old prune went on and on and on about things he knew nothing about.  A hand went up into the nose of the skull and he smiled a little, watching Robern make a face and gesture to listen to the lady.  Urich's expression asked, 'Do you want to listen to her all day?'  To which the ghost's face simply shook his head and vanished.

He was almost falling asleep, but managed a nod here and there that he supposed he understood what she was saying, but honestly he hadn't heard a word at all.  Just a lot of yapping about laws that supposedly existed that had never bothered to had been posted to him until now.  Of the last thirty years he'd lived in Sul'Gulthan...now they wanted to make him aware of the problem.

He only vaguely looked up when the outburst occured, though the first thing that got his attention was the loud slap that rang through the great council chamber.  Ugh, the older cow trying to maintain her dominance over the sligtly younger, slightly less ugly cow.  Where had he seen this before?  He pursed his lips, watching the display with half-interested eyes.  And only sat up when his arm had grown tired.

He didn't like watching this wicked, devious woman trying to argue a case for him.  It was her stupid idea in the first place!  And only scowled at her when she walked away.  It was obvious she was trying to play both sides, the sneaky little double agent.  He knew for a fact she didn't give a piss to the wind about him keeping the only home that had been his for a good chunk of his life.  And he sure as hell wasn't going to be buying her bullshit.

But the whining had been tried and done and he tired of this place.  Not only that, his ass had grown numb on these painfully uncomfortable chairs.  Now the letter didn't say anything about bringing your own chair...  He wondered how they would react if he proposed that.  His throne would look quite nice in its place, yes.

He looked at the prunish old woman Victoria had called Millicent, when she demanded his attention, attempting to be courteous.

Urich only stood and bowed to her, leaning down to pick up the skull of Robern and cradling it in the crook of his arm.  He sighed and looked to the old woman with tired eyes.  "If that's how you treat your own bloodkin...I can only imagine how you'll treat me.  Good day ma'am," he said, bowing and taking his leave.  But as he passed by Millicent he paused and took a step toward her, reaching for her wrinkled hand.  He held it gently and pressed it to his limps and gave her a solemn nod before backhanding her across the face.

"That's for Victoria," he said quietly, as the entire counsel erupted in outcries and murmurs and gasps.  He bowed again and took his leave then.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria had taken herself outside for a stroll, forcing Frederick to stay back at the carriage.  She needed time to herself, time to think over how preposterous this all was. And to think- she defended the man who tried to kill her in his own home!
Though, she hated to admit it, she only began to realize his side of things and the fault of their own agency during the very 'tea party negotiation' itself.  But boy, wouldn't her Aunt Millicent be mad!

She couldn't help but smile inspite of herself.
"Well, there goes my career," she sighed. But what could the counsel do? She had a unique power not many were gifted with- but she was sure by now her aunt was going to sell her off to some arranged marriage far away from here.
she didn't much care for the idea, but who was she to make a choice in her life? Today, she was finally able to earn some wings to voice her own tongue-
and the entire counsel felt the brunt of it.

"Well, at least I went out on a good note, and a note for myself," she told herself, and drew her shawl tightly around her arms and strolled out into the street- finding the need to, once again, walk home.

She needed the time to think- and how her emotions were brewing inside her like a storm- monsters be damned! she would tear any an all apart who messed with her.

Perhaps she'd feel more..
lady like and 'repressed' when she got back home-
If she had a home to go back to.
Maybe her aunt would simply disown her for such a deed- though she doubted her Aunt would let her out of her clutches that easily.
She grumbled over the idea and shivered against a cold wind blowing- the only thing forcing her to move faster, despite the  tremendous amounts of plots plaguing her mind.

After a time, she moved to the back alleyways- knowing it was foolish, but just hungering for the risks-
After all, her Aunt would more than likely stick to the main roads-
and not many would dare seek passage way through the narrow alleys...

Lion

Frankly, he hadn't known how the meeting ought to have gone.  Though he was more than sure the slap to the old crow's face wasn't going to make him with good points in anyone's book.  Well, since he was sure they were going to kick him out of his home anyway at least he had that to have them remember him by.

Urich would walk home as he often did.  He might have liked to play the nobleman, but truly he didn't have a cent to his name that wasn't stolen or found.  He had no real staff, no chauffer, no horse, no carriage.  He'd learned to do most things by himself and for himself.  Brothers and sisters were nonexistent, cousins were unreliable.  He was the only person he could count on.

But the stress of all thsi nonsense - and it was nothing more than that - was beginning to take its toll on him.  He passed through the town, nothing more than an odd man carrying a small skull under his arm, passing an alleyway with a familiar shape inside it.  He paused to look and when he recognized who it was he gave an audible scoff of pure disgust and stomped off toward the town exit.

"Well, at least this day can't get any worse, Robern," he muttered.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She thought she smelled a wolf. Turning around, she thought she had seen Urich, but thought better of it and adjusted her hat.  The cold was aching at her neck as she rubbed at it- but the truth was, she was just tense.

"Well, well, well, what's a pretty lady like you doing on this side of town?"

Blinking, Victoria looked around, but didn't see a man in sight. Drawing out her parasol, she demanded, "Who are you?" and then she glared and added in a bark, "Show yourself!"

The man in the shadow grinned wickedly, before stepping out and licking his lips.
"It's been a while since I've had a taste of a mutt before."

VIctoria was taken back.
"I beg your pardon?"

"What? Doesn't a tamp like you know she's part werewolf?"t he man said, moving forward, tongue lulled as he began to lift up her skirts. She smacked him down.

"I say!"

"I say, indeed!" the dark haired man said, and Victoria soon found herself suddenly pinned against a nearby wall,  and the werewolf who approached her was going to take full advantage.

"Well now, I think it's nearing the full moon, and despite it not being night, I think if we bred like dogs it migh tbe all the more fun..." the man growled, hands roaming dangerously over her form.

Victoria's face burned.
"I say!"s he slapped him suddenly. "Do get off of me!" she huffed, stomping her boot. "I am not a lady to be trifled with!"

"Oh... what's this? Trying to be an alpha now are we?" the wolf licked his lips. "I may not be an alpha, but I know goods when I see them..."

"I say! Back away!"s he shouted, trying to shove the man away as he lapped a hot tongue at her cheek and neck.

"YOu might be rather pretty if you took your skirts off!" he told her, suddenly slamming his fist against her throat nad working at tearing at her dress.
Why was it men were always tearing at her dresses!?

With renewed rage, she suddenly SLUGGED the scoundrel off of herself, sending him into the alley way to nurse at his face.

"I told you, I am no woman to be trifled with!" she shouted, voice echoing down the alley.

But the dark haired man's only response was to transform as Victoria watched, in horror as he let out a devilish howl and his clothes burst off his body- and leaping into the air, he became a monstrous wolf, fangs bared and ready for the kill....

Lion

Urich was far away from the scene of the commotion.  In fact, he was almost near the gates when he heard the howl.  That was strange...  He would have smelled a wolf that was this close in proximity, but he supposed he was far too preoccupied with his thoughts to have paid proper attention.  It didn't quite alarm him and in fact only raised his curiosity.  But he supposed it was none of his business and the snot-nosed counsel would take care of it.  They were 'negotiators' after all, whatever that meant.

"It sounds like something you ought to take a look at," Robern said, face concerned.

"Oh yeah, why should I care?"

"Maybe they'll consider the feat and let you keep the ruins," the soldier suggested.

Urich considered it for a while, rubbing his chin.  "I don't think they'd buy it.  They're too busy with iron pikes up their asses to give any consideration to anyone that isn't themselves.  You saw how that old cow treated her niece.  Even if I help somebody - which I have done plenty of in the past - she won't get past the fact that I slapped her."

"You make valid points.  But could you really let another werewolf run loose in town...  What if people got hurt?"

"I don't care Robern.  Let it kill everyone in this worthless place!"

"My lord..."

"OH all right!!  But I'm NOT going to ruin my suit."

Urich gave a heavy sigh about faced, looking glum and clearly not wanting to bother with it at all.  Another wolf...all the better to distract the attentions of the counsel.  Maybe the bastard would get somebody good, like that stupid bitch.

He saw the familiar alleyway the noises were coming from, but kept his distance, and looked up to the building overlooking the scene.  With an effortless bound and with the help of some scaffolding, he made it to the roof and leaned over the edge, making a surprised and clearly pleased face at the scene below.  "Oh look, Robern, it's that wench Victoria, finally getting what's coming to her."  He leaned down and grinned, watching the wolf attack her.

"Shouldn't you help her?"

"NO.  She deserves this."

"But he's trying to rape her!"

"And that means I should interfere.  I'm only a half-breed.  He clearly looks like he's had his round for a few hundred years."

"He's clearly bitten!  NOt born.  That means you are his superior just by blood.  Even if you are half.  Isn't that how you explained it to me?"

"Goddamn you and your memory!  I thought ghosts couldn't retain new information."

Robern only grinned.

"If I ruin my suit, you go to the pups.  They'll piss all over you."

Robern frowned.

Urich set the skull down on the ledge to overlook the fight and he proceeded climb over the ledge.  He peered down on the scuffle with a lazy sigh and had serious second thoughts.  He hoped to the gods the wolf would at least deliver a killing blow.  And he quietly jumped down from the ledge, claws unleashed, hair and fangs grown in, in hybrid form.  He knew he wouldn't need a full-blown transformation.  That would ruin the suit.

And when the wolf had his back to him, he grabbed the son of a bitch by his neck, reach his arm all the way around and digging his claws in deep, lifting him high in the air before slamming him into the floor in a clear show of domination.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria had been braced, and still remained braced before she realized what happened. Blinking,s he could only stare down at the scene with sheer confusion- for there was Urich- half turned into his wolfish brute form, fingers curled and pressed just overtop of the dark, black wolf struggling beneath him.  The wolf, however, had other thoughts on the matter as he continued to bite and snip angrily at the man trying to dominate him.
Victoria's eyes narrowed as she went about, slipping on a pair of enchanted gloves and was quick to Urich's side, placing a hand upon the wolf as it struggled and soon- the dark haired man (though obviously totally naked, unlike how he was clothed before) melted before them, back into his human form with a blink.
"What the hell-" but then quickly he turned his dark eyes, piercing at Urich.
"YOU!" the beast snapped, sniffing the air. "You're only a half breed. Get the hell offa me so I can rape and kill that lady-"

Victoria stared back down at the beastly man without amusement at his comment.

"He can't use his powers so long as I touch him with this glove," Victoria stated simply. "Mister Renqvist, do as you please with him."

The wolf only blinked, then quickly snarled at her, snapping at the air.
"What do you mean!? YOU do not have the upper hand! What did you do to me witch!?"

Victoria fanned her mouth boredly.
"Any time now, Mister Renqvist."

Lion

Urich watched with fleeting fascination as she turned the wolf into a mere mortal man, as she had done him when he had attacked her.  Now why she hadn't done this sooner, he wouldn't have needed to intervene and ruin his suit with all this strenuous work!  But his expression had gone sour as he noticed the attitude of the man who continued to feebly resist Urich's hold on his neck.

He looked at Victoria, sickened at how she could be so uppity even now that she had been attacked.  "Maybe," he said.  "But don't just order me around like I'm some kind of lackey.  Maybe I have half a mind to just let this poor bastard go!  You hold yourself with nothing but pompous airs even after you've been through the grinder.  Why can't you just act like a normal person?"

The wolf stopped his struggles for a moment and looked betwen the two of them.  "Do you know each other?"

"Great detective work, sir," Urich glared at him and tightened his grip around his neck.  "And you!  You stupid bastard.  Only a fool would attack a person in the middle of town on a night like this.  There are people around!  Don't you know you'd get caught?  I almost feel ashamed to be werewolf solely because of your stupidity.  Now, understand, I don't want to kill you.  But your a disgrace to your own kind.  And....truly it is better that you die by your own kind than by the likes of hers.  Now do you have any last words?"

"You stupid asshole!  Let me go!"

"Really?  Those are your last words?"  Urich rolled his eyes and squeezed harder until the man fought no longer, losing all oxygen to his brain and his skin turning purple.    He frowned at the poor schlub and let him grow limp against the ground.  "I'm sorry it had to be this way," he muttered.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria only watched, in some fascination of the wolf's strength. She had never gotten to witness it so close before a werewolf, well, being so.. werewolfish!
She shook her head at his remarks.
"Don't think I don't appreciate the gesture," she muttered, though it was hard for he to swallow her pride in his presence, after all, for so long she had been trained as such, and felt almost hurt for it when he snapped at her.  "In fact, I'm rather confused by it." she admitted, staring over at his wolfish body and snarling lips, then down to the man and watched as his life was taken from him. It was of the few times she could witness such an act- and she wasn't sure quite how she felt about it.

"I suppose thank yous are in order," she said, extending a hand out for him, then quickly realized, with a blush, she still held the enchanted glove. "Well, perhaps we won't use that hand to shake."s he said, and tried extending the other one.

Lion

"Well, don't think I didn't give any consideration for letting him slaughter you," Urich admitted, staring at the naked man's body.  It was shame he had to die with so little to cover his...humiliation.  Then again he may have just been suffering from inferiority and perhaps that was why he'd been driven to attempt rape in the first place.  But Urich didn't give in to his considerations for long.

He turned to Victoria giving her a displeased look at having to play the hero.  He didn't even want to touch her and backed away, looking up to where he'd left Robern to observe on the rooftop.  He gave the building a gentle nudge and whilst it shook,  it quaked enough to knock the skull off the ledge.  Which he caught with expert grace, though, Robern's ghostly expression was less than pleased.

He walked passed her, avoiding any contact and just shook his head.  "I suppose, I'll be seeing you again in a month," he said, bowing coldly and taking his leave.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria felt the snub of his coldness, and became numb. THough she couldn't help but turn around to question.
"What do you mean in an month?" Her face twisted into a question.  Did the counsel order another pitiable meeting!?

OOC: Sorry it's short XD

Lion

Urich stopped, out in the street, feeling funny with a skull under his arm, but his hardened expression did not change.  He met her gaze with solemnity.  "Yes, I suppose your so-called aunt is just going to postpone the inevitable.  Your little outburst didn't help anybody.  In fact it probably only made it worse.  And I doubt this incident will fare any better in anybody's favor.  Werewolves running loose on the street, no doubt your 'counsel' will see this as further reason to keep my kind as far away from yours as possible."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria frowned as she looked at him from where she remained standing in the alley way- and he out in the street. There was a sense of sadness about her as she sighed.
"You obviously did not listen to the lectures. We do not try to tear your kind away from others, we're meant to keep the peace. So all the kinds of beings can live in some sort of harmony." She tossed off the idea with a wave of her hand. "All the good it's doing for you when they keep prodding their noses into it."She sighed however, realizing it was, somewhat her fault any of this had begun.

"Though I suppose you have every meaning to hate me. Your case was meant to be easy, almost ignored, but I wanted to take it.  They probably would have kept it ignored, even if I had failed, had there not have been an attack against me." She sighed again, with disgust. "Not that it matters, I doubt I'll have a rule in your future any longer, nor with the counsel."s he sighed again. "And here I just wanted so ever to be useful."

Before all of this, she was merely dragged around to hear preaching over books and politics and now her future looked even more glum, perhaps as glum as his.
"I don't expect to see you ever again,"s he told him, the moved to be away from him down the same dangerous alley she had come.

Lion

"Oh, I listened, with little interest, just about everything that aunt of yours had to say.  And all of it meant nothing.  They are just words, with little bearing on the realities of life...or my life.  I lived in harmony with you mortals for all of my years.  I never harmed anyone that didn't have it coming.  I'm not trying to play judge or jury, or executioner.  I was fine before your organization started meddling.  I've always kept to myself..."

Urich kept his head down.  "I tire of all this.  I don't imagine I'd like to see you again either, but I'd just like you to know one last thing.  I didn't fancy much in the way your aunt treated you in that council chamber.  So I gave her a piece of my mind.  I doubt it would have changed anything in my favor, but should you see her again, you ought to find her face quite swollen.  Now...have a good evening madam."

Urich about-faced and headed straight for the gates for the second time.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria was stung, startled by his words even-
Did he do what now!?
Suddenly she found herself racing to his side, her enchanted glove reaching out to touch his arm.
"What do you mean!?" she inquired, eyes full of fear and wonder. "What did you do to my aunt?!"

OOC: Sorry for the short post!

Lion

Urich furrowed his brow and took a step back from her, knowing she'd try and sap him again.  He frowned.  "I gave her a taste of her own medicine!" he said defensively, his tone clear he did not regret what he did.  "They all saw!  Everybody saw!  I struck her across the face, gave her a good slap!  Now, I don't consider myself much of a hitter of women, but don't you go saying she didn't have it coming!  Though, of course, my home is most likely good and gone by now...no need for another meeting.  But it had to be done.  Now get away from me with those filthy gloves.

"I've got to go home, while it's still mine."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: