Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Say your prayers. [Nix!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 12, 2013, 01:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

He was not a mark, but he was alone and as good as prey. Alone, bad eyesight judging by the spectacles, small...he was as good as dead out here. If she didn't get him, something else would, no doubt.

And that would be a shame.

Axieva stalked him for some time on silent hooves, keeping to the underbrush and making absolutely sure he was alone. Humans often liked to travel in packs, after all, and a weak one might have a stronger one guarding it. Slowly she closed the distance between them, pausing when he paused, moving when he moved. Sure, he might look weak enough that she felt confident taking him even if he did notice her, but where was the fun in that?

The fun was in the surprise.

Once close enough, she launched herself at him and grabbed him from behind, yanking him backwards and pulling him flush against her flat chest. She didn't even feel the need to use her weapon, instead slipping one hand under his chin and pressing her claws to his throat, her mouth close to his ear. They were roughly the same height, not counting the horns, which made it all very comfortable.

"If you follow any gods, I would say your final prayers," she growled into his ear, voice thickly accented. Her claws lightly caressed his throat, indenting his skin. "If none, you may pray to me instead."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nix

Arkyn was used to the wilderness by now, used to listening for signs of predators in the brush, watching for signs... but this. This predator had caught him completely by surprise! He wasn't even sure what it was, but now it had him. Before he had any chance to react he was pulled against the creature's chest, claws at his throat as it spoke into his ear.

Fear. It was his first reaction despite having died once already he still feared its inevitability, especially at the claws of a creature like this. Arkyn could feel his temperature raise, feel the flames inside him jump and leap to his protection, but he was too scared to push away from the beast, too scared to use his abilities. He turned his head as best he could looking to his master for help.

The creature didn't see Demaraen, not in his cloaked state, but Arkyn still could and the boy looked terrified. Really the stupid mage should learn to defend himself but Arkyn was his dinner, not some feral beast's prey. The demon let the magic shrouding himself dissipate as he glared at the creature trying to steal his meal. "I am his god, and he is my snack. Not yours so I suggest you put him down."
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Rhindeer

Axieva let out a surprised hiss when another person materialized out of thin air, and her claws dug into the human's neck a little tighter, just enough to draw pinpricks of blood. She bared her sharp teeth and laid her ears back, turquoise eyes narrowed, and a low growl rumbled deep in her throat.

Curses!

"Oh? He is yours, says you? Not where I stand. Sounds to me like a bitter loser! Bitter you did not pounce it first!" she said and, with a smile, leaned in and licked the blood from the human's neck. She enjoyed toying with her prey before she killed it, and now this served two purposes--she could taunt the would-be hunter, as well. He looked just so sore about this!

"Besides," she said. "There is only one god. And you are not it. Not today."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nix

Demaraen chuckled lightly as he watched this creature play with Arkyn. How misguided this little hunter was, but amusing as well. Normally he would be angry, but it was fun to see Arkyn so scared as well. "I did pounce, years ago. We have a pact that 'human' and I, but I am waiting for him to ripen before I eat his soul." Demaraen walked closer to the feral dear and his slave.

Arkyn watched Dem in horror. He was not going to do anything?! This demon that had once slaughtered a group of bandits for merely touching his 'property'? He looked at the beast holding him, scared and hyper aware of the small scratches on his throat.
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Rhindeer

"A pact between you and he. A pact which involves me not. This sounds like not my problem," Axieva replied with a sweet smile that bore jagged teeth.

"Wait too long for the ripeness and others will start to nibble. Too bad for you, no?" And then, still grinning wickedly, she gripped the boy by the hair, yanked his head back to expose his throat, and moved in for the kill, ready to tear into his flesh and take that stupid man's prize right out from under his nose.

Nix

Arkyn was terrified. HORRIFIED. He was a person and they were squabbling over him like he was the last bit of cake. His face scrunched in pain and fear as the creature yanked his head back.

Demaraen's gaze narrowed as the creature pulled at Arkyn's hair. Playing around was fun but she would not really be allowed to take what was his. He shot his hand up to stop her as she readied for the kill and-

"NO!!!!!" Arkyn shouted as he saw those fangs headed for his throat, ready to rip and tear his flesh. Flames shot out of his hands that pushed at the beast's chest but those were more of a warning and not so hot, the ones that engulfed his own body however were white hot and in seconds burned his clothes right off him yet his flesh was unharmed.

Rhindeer

The boy screamed and flamed shot from his hands, and Axieva let out a high-pitched screech of alarm and anger. As the boy pushed away from her, she shoved at him, tossing him away from her and scrambling backwards and into a defensive crouch. Magic! She didn't know the bastard had magic!

Though she was unharmed, it was the shock of it that chilled her. She hissed, ears laid back and teeth bared.

"What are you?" she growled, eyes locked on him. There was nothing natural about something that could burn and not be harmed.

Nix

Arkyn stood up wincing and... What had he done?! He used his magic... He used it. He wasn't supposed to use it... He wasn't... "I... Are you alright??" he asked his would be consumer before realizing his nakedness, covering himself with his hands. Crap. He burned his clothes! And his favorite hat!

Demaraen chuckled and shook his head. He loved to see Arkyn use his magic. It just meant he was ripening. But the fact that this Damn kid gave a shit about a beast who wanted to eat him a minute ago was maddening. Damaeren took off his jacket and threw it to Arkyn. "What does it look like? He's obviously a mage." Damaeren scoffed at the beast.

Tags: