Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Do You Like Them Apples?!

Started by visualspice, January 21, 2013, 08:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Ayden's grin nearly reached his ear as she helped him. Where her grip was unkind, his was suave.. almost gentle. Then, now secure with a host to help guide him, he leaped down safely from the ladder rungs and landed in a crouch, then brought that hand he held of hers to his lips and kissed the back of it softly.
Still remaining bent over, poised, he said, "T'anks, Raj." And lifted his eyes to look at her- the whiteness barely fading, but giving her form a haloed, angelic look-
but he didn't need the effect to know she was the woman of his dreams.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vincent

All the charm in the world wouldn't have quelled the anger that she felt in that moment. It was a minor thing, but this was Ayden Bane kissing her hand and she wasn't comfortable with that. At all. Her instinct was to punch him or slap him, whichever happened first.  Her jaw tightened and her brow twitched , her expression a mask of irritation that belied the boiling , volcanic rage within.

"Do you still have the scroll?" She inquired, her tone fighting to remain civil. Really , it was the only reason his sorry ass wasn't charcoal right now. She reclaimed her hand from him and wiped the Ayden-tainted hand on her pants.

If he didn't have it, she wasn't going to try to be nice anymore!

visualspice

Ayden didn't have to see what she was doing to realize Rajini was flinching over the ordeal, squirming even. That just made him grin broader, exposing his teeth.
"If I could see, I could give it to you, but it seems it might be lost inside my pants. Maybe if you could help me find it..." and here he raised his hands up in a helpless gesture, his grin dimpling both of his cheeks as the white spots from his blindness were beginning to fade and he concentrated on her form- liking what he say as white peeled away to the vision of his angel.

OOC: OMG SO MUCH CHEESE <3 Ayden <3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vincent

ooc: We knew this was going to happen!

ic:

Rajini's patience snapped and she punched him in the shoulder, "I'm not in the mood for games, Bane!" She snarled. She was serious and he had to treat it like a game. Were he not who he was, she might have been charmed despite his less than charming vulgarities. But because it was Ayden, it only pissed her off.

She was not shy about her own body or a man's. She merely had standards now that she had a choice. However,  she'd get what she wanted one way or the other. And so Ayden may as well have got what he wanted. She frisked him roughly and where he might have felt pleasure in the action, Rajini felt little more than revulsion. She found the scroll in his upper vestments, not the lower. She shook her head at him and tucked the scoll away into her belt pouch, " We've wasted enough time here, but I wasn't going to let you leave alive if you didn't have what I'd come for. " She told him solemnly.

"How is your vision? " She frowned. She could no longer feel the vibrations of the enraged dragon above or hear it's terrifying roar , "It's quiet up there. We should move. The guard may be down here soon. "

The path before them was a straight walk. Where it would lead would be anyone's guess.

visualspice

OOC: Um.. LOL slightly mature content? lol

Ayden's smile could not be bigger-
He didn't even seem phased by the punch, but the tent in his pants indicated he had enjoyed his frisking.  Though when she procured the scroll, he grinned and lowered his hands, just enough to be wary that he was still chained to the cuffs from before. He thought about making a comment to remidn her of his... earlier offer, to be her slave, but decided to keep his mouth shut for a change.
Rajini had just frisked him...
If he didn't bed her soon, he'd have to find some whore after all this was said and done. And play a little bit of.. role play as they'd fuck.

Shacking off the thought, he turned to her when she asked about his eyes.
He shrugged.
"I can see t'ings now but in shapes of white." he admitted, eyes following after her form moving, bobbing against  the world. Though occassionally she would fade into color, but it seemed everyttime he got to see the good stuff- hsi vision would cloud up just a bit more so he coudln't see all of the detail of her face.

Vincent

ooc: Slightly mature. Read at your own risk. Heh.

ic:

If she noticed his arousal, Rajini did a professional job of acting as though she has not seen it or cared. Ayden was not the first man she'd had to feel up in order to claim what she wanted. Were he not who he was, she might have appreciated his physique. Pity!

She was only pleased when he chose to keep his mouth shut when she searched him. She did not relish the task and was temped to just kill him , then search his body.  Unfortunately, she considered that he may still be of use to her for she knew not what lay in wait down the path ahead.  Her hands were swift, skilled like any experienced thief was, but she was rougher than usual because her mood was foul and it was his fault!

She noted his stupid grin, knew he'd enjoyed it. She should've killed him. She frowned at him in turn.

"You're probably going to feel some slight disorientation for the next hour or so depending on how directly or how long your eyes were exposed. Come on," she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him along with her, " just so you understand me, Ayden, this does not change anything between us." This was partially a lie. His voluntarily helping her did make a slightly better impression on her, though it was going to take more than that to win her confidence. Many men had done her favors and disguised their intentions. Ayden may have been no different. She didn't know him so well, but she knew just enough to keep him away from her at arm's length.   

The journey through the tunnel was uneventful and Rajini did not utter a single word to the man as they moved. Rajini pulled him along as though he were a naughty child and, really, she thought of him as such. Every so often she'd freeze and force him to pause with her. She'd look around , searching for a suspected trap and find nothing threatening before they'd resume their walk once more.

The path ahead of them gradually rose to a slight incline, and eventually ended with a flight of stairs leading up to another door. Rajini paused before the door whose surface was engraved intricately in the design of a coiled serpents. Sufjan must have had a thing about snakes. Rajin inspected the door. Aside from its snake decoration, it seemed quite normal. However, when she tried the door, it was locked. "Not surprising, " she sighed.

ooc: It could be a simple lock that Ayden could crack if you wish! I'm thinking this room leads to Sufjan's room. Haha! Maybe they could walk in on him doing something horrifying and be scarred for life!

visualspice

OOC: Rajini and Ayden forevers <3

IC:

Ayden's grin never EVER left his lips. Not once during their silent 'rendez-vous' through the labrynth of hallways.  He could see, somewhat, his vision only impaired by large gobs of white that would flash every now and again, only serving as an irritation when he wanted to at least get a free look at her ass while he could.
A pity.

Though at her words, he continued to keep silencing, his smile, perhaps broadening at her hostility.
This, of course, was the Rajini that he loved, and once they had made it down the hall, he noticed the locked, tried blinking back some of the white spots that kept stirring nd tried to examine it.
Slipping something from his pocket, he began to fiddle around with the thing- and after a few motions- motions of which he was conducting by listening only, for he still couldn't see well enough, though the lighting here was poor anyways.
THen when he heard the noise- the satisfying CLICK- his face wrinkled into a dimpling smile. He looked up at Rajini- again, another beautiful against against a butterflying field of white light.

"Ladies first?" he inquired, wondering if she would want to keep up the lead- he was.. after all, still sort of somewhat blind.

Vincent

Ooc: Mature because of implied sexual acts. There's nothing too graphic here though as I don't find it necessary.

Ic:

Rajini eyed the man suspiciously for a moment, but resumed lead. Ever-so-lightly, she placed her hand and the doorknob and pushed it forward. As she expected,  the door did not swing open easily, slowly yielding to her strength. Beyond the frame there was another room, one that was just as lavish as the treasury, but not nearly as cluttered. Much to Rajini's relief, there was also no dragon. Not that she had been expecting another one. Two dragons under one roof was quite insane!

Tapestires spun from golden thread were draped elegantly over the rough surface of the ivory-colored walls where large , portrait paintings of various Essyrni men and women also hung proudly. Standing guard within each corner of the room stood solid gold statues of nude men and on the far end of the expansive room was a king-sized four-poster bed complete with silky violet and gold sheets.

Rajini froze in the entryway and contemplated going back. This looked like Sufjan's room, but when she saw him sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to them. Another man knelt before the merchant lord, dressed in the similarly lavish and scanty slave attire that Sufjan favored. The slave lifted his head from between his master's legs and stared at Rajini.
Now Sufjan turned his head, "Why did you stop-" When he saw Rajini, however, his gaze became filled with something dangerous. "Rajini Iraja, " Not only did he look like a snake, but he hissed her name like one too.

visualspice

OOC: Only slightly mature 8D  Though thread has Ayden in it >.>;
UNFORTUNATELY FOR AYDEN IT IS NOT MATURE BECAUSE OF HIM XD

IC:
Ayden did not need to be able to fully see to know the sounds of pleasure- though the grin he wore at the sound of moans only faltered when he began to piece the scenario together.
Sufjan wasn't pleasing a woman. He was being pleased by a man. And his grin began to wear away as he realized that, had Rajini not came when she did- his fate might have been similar.

But, being the perfect gentleman, Ayden was not about to start the fight, he did, however, decide to offer his services.
Turning to Rajini, he spoke, "So, you want me to beat d' shit out of d'at man now or later?" Ayden offered, raising his hands up, chains jingling to remind all of them his former plight- and the deadliness of his potential new weapon...
"D'ese chains might seem fitting if I strangle him, no?"

Vincent

"That won't be necessary, " Rajini told him, " it would be more prudent to take him with us and use him to discourage the guard from killing us while we make our departure." Then, to Sufjan she said, " Put your robe on , quickly." Sufjan complied with her order, seeing that he had little other choice in the matter. As soon as he'd pulled his silken, violet robe about his slender frame, Rajini grabbed a fistful of his lavish material and shoved him in Ayden's direction, " If he so much as twitches the wrong way, snap his scrawny neck."

The male slave had not moved since Rajini and Ayden's intrusion.He knelt down by the bed , staring at the floor and quivering with fear. It was compassion that drew Rajini to the slave, she knelt down beside him and lightly placed a reassuring hand on the man's shoulder, "It's alright now, friend. You are free."

The slave lifted his head to look at her , however when she smiled at him he spat in her face and started to scream, "HELP! GUARDS! CRIMINALS! THERE ARE BANDITS TRYING TO KIDNAP LORD SUFJAN IN HERE!"

Needless to say , Rajini was taken off-guard by the slave's response. It took her a few moments to recover , but her hesitation was enough time for the guard to show up, kicking through the doors, a pair of them ran in with their spears aimed at the thieves, " Assassins, drop your weapons and step away from Lord Sufjan!" One of the guards demanded in a threatening baritone. 

visualspice

Ayden obeyed, smirking as he took a hold of Sufjan and hefted his arms up and over the other mans' head as he looped the  chains around his neck securely so that Sufjan was infront of him as Ayden whispered.
"So, was I really worth your fifty t'ousand?" the thief couldn't help but ask, then tightened the chains threatening around his neck so the cold metal would bite at his flesh. "Just be wary t' listen so I don't strangle you to deaf' ."
Then he peered over at Rajini, watching as she moved to help the slave, only to visibly flinch when the man freaked out, calling the guards, but when the guards entered, Ayden spun around on one heal, tightening the chain around Sufjan's neck as he gave a toothy grin.

"I 'tink you ain't here t' be givin' any demands bein' as I got d' man in my clutches, no?" He hefted at the chain, just enough so that Sufjan would begin to gargle at the strangulation since the chains were now bond around his neck. "I t'ink you should re'tink your tactics if you don' want him t' die. But I'd be most obliging if you'd jus' git d' 'ell out of d' way s'os we can leave w'itout me beatin' in all of your skulls, but if you'd insist.." and the man flashed his toothy grin again, wondering if they'd dare as he tugged at the chains again and Sufjan once again was gargling for breath.

Vincent

The guards stared at Ayden and one of them stepped forward with a face drawn tight with rage and defiant fire burning in his eyes, "You filthy little rat! I'll skewer you!"

"Stand down, now, imbeciles!" Sufjan managed to gasp out, his usually calm tone strained with anger and desperation. He certainly did not wish to die.

With reluctance, the guards lowered their weapons and moved aside to let the thieves and their hostage pass. Rajini nodded to Ayden and gestured towards their exit door ," I will follow you out this time. It would be good for the other guards to see Sufjan first."

visualspice

It was then Ayden realized most of the effects of the blindness had subsided. He was seeing some fuzzy white dots, but for the most part he could see. Nodding, he obliged Rajini and took the light, keeping the chain taunt around Sufjan's neck and prodded him onwards.  The group walked down the hall with only minimal disturbances. When guards would suddenly take notice, Sufjan would talk them down and they would carry on throughout the place.
Ayden couldn't help but grin.  It was rather... nice to be working as an accomplice with Rajini. He had only ever dreamed of such things and always considered such dreams mere fantasy-
the fact it was actually happening... well, he was revelling in each moment. So he took his time strolling through the halls and turned to Rajini to inquire,
"So, Raj, d' you wan t' loot any'ting  else b'fore we dump di's guy off somewheres when we escape? It would eb a shame t' walk off w'it just a small treasure when we already 'ave an ace on d' table."

Vincent

Rajini had undoubtedly considered taking more than she'd come here for, but she had also planned on this being an easier task than it had turned out to be. "Tempting though neither of us could carry much and time isn't our ally." What she had in her hands was worth more than all the treasure that Sufjan possessed, assuming that the stories were true and that she'd found the right mirror.

If not...

"Hm. I suppose you make a good point. You have anything in mind? " She half-expected him to suggest one of those gold nude statues that he'd had to put his hands on. She could have thought of a few things , but it was interesting to learn what other thieves had an eye for.

visualspice

As they continued, Ayden smirked as he guided Sufjan forward behind the chains that now sealed around his neck. And his smirk was toothy.

"We's could stop at d' pantry," he began. "Git a few apples...."

He cold hear the exasperated breath from Sufjan before him but he gave a slight squeeze to the chain that reminded the man of his plight.
"D'ey don' exactly feed you much when you're a slave." And his grin became toothier and wider as he looked over at Raj.

Vincent

His suggestion gave Rajini momentary pause. She turned to stare at him, uncertain was to whether he was being serious or whether he did jest. What was it with him and apples anyway? "You're serious? Of all the things you could choose, you'd honestly just want apples? You could find them fresh in the market, probably better than what you'd find here."

Though perhaps not. Sufjan only ever bought the best of everything, but did he even eat apples? It wasn't a common fruit native to Essyrn, though some of the wealthy did favor it.

ooc: Short posts happen!

visualspice

Ayden tilted his head and flashed her another toothy grin.
"Maybe I have a 'ting for apples." He shrugged casually, it rattling the chains around Sufjan as the man made a terribly terrified face.
"Just take whatever you want and be off with you!" the man snapped.  Ayden blinked and looked down at the man, then over at Rajini.
"I twould be kind of fun t' stuff one in his mout, don' you t'ink? D'at way he could be quiet and d'en I can get myself a few of d' fruits."
Sufjan began to sweat, lips trembling.
"P-please.." he began to beg, but Ayden cut him off as he continued.
"But d'en we could tie him up, stew him in a pot d'en leave him t' burn like a pig? You know, like d'em roasts?"
Sufjan had almost heard enough and began to cry otu for his guards again, but Ayden tightened the chains, that choked off his words and only grinned down at him, then over at Rajini.

It was a fun idea at least, though he doubted Rajini would want to play.

Vincent

"How depraved, " Rajini sounded almost offended by his suggestion ,but her expression was one of subtle amusement. It certainly would have been fitting for a pig like Sufjan to roast. However, Ayden was right in assuming that she wouldn't play along with that idea.

In truth, it would have horrified her. She'd killed men before, but the worst she'd ever done was decapitate them and stick their head on a pike. Sometimes she regretted not torturing Hyden Bane for the hell he'd forced her to endure for all those long years, but his death alone had been enough for her. All she'd really wanted was her freedom.

However, that didn't mean she wasn't past playing psychological games. She had to admit that there came a certain satisfaction in watching wretched bastards squirm. "Personally, I think we ought to start by removing the skin first. I've heard it does much for the flavor, "  she told Ayden with no humor in her tone, no indication that she was making a jest.

Sufjan's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and it took every ounce of Rajini's will to not laugh at such a sight. He believed her? How amusing!

"Maybe smoke him , or glaze him in honey, add some pineapples. Have you ever tried that? It's pretty tasty, " she continued on, pretending not to notice Sufjan's whimpering.

ooc: Sometimes my characters disturb me a bit!

visualspice

Ayden was beaming as it seemed Rajini was playing along. Even if the games were subtle. He gave Sufjan a push.
"D'en let's be off to d' kitchen. A pig takes time to roast." Sufjan's knees began to buckle.
"P-please," the pig sputtered, but Ayden held fast on the chain, with enough pull to silence him.
"Which way to d' kitchen, pig?" Ayden asked, cheek to cheek.

Vincent

"Although, " Rajini interjected with a measure of contemplative observation in her tone, "I've heard that's it's not particularly good to ingest fatty, spoiled meat." She eyed Sufjan with cold and unsympathetic eyes. She would have delighted in continuing the game if she wasn't concerned about time. She drew a dagger and pressed the blade point to the man's prominent nose unkindly, drawing a trickle of blood. "Lead us to your larders," she commanded in a tone that matched her gaze when she did look upon him, " And I'll consideri sparing your miserable hide."

Sufjan swallowed and nodded , not daring to challenge the woman who held his life in her hands. He moved forward as quickly as Ayden would allow. When they reached their destination, they came upon an expansive room that was stocked about as lavishly as the treasury room had been. It shouldn't have been a surprise that this man lived like a king in nearly every aspect. Rajini wasn't particularly hungry, but she was more than content to peruse Sufjan's wine cellars, claiming some of the eldest and most expensive bottles that his collection did boast.

She'd met Ayden Bane today for the first time in years. She certainly needed a drink!