Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lying in the Warm Sunlight (Ivory)

Started by Scythe-Nova, February 02, 2013, 03:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

(( Apologies for the delay. Two things kept me from posting here: Holidays and I couldn't quite figure out what to write. Still kinda can't, but I'm making myself do it today. ))

The race back to the village had Kai in the lead who childishly lorderd his victory in Ha'aheo's face which really made him no better than Ha'aheo was. "So, who is faster now, Ha'aheo?"

"Ha'aheo let Kai win. Akala say be nice."

"Okay, fine. We race again. This time, run as fast as you can to the water. "

Manaka's expression wrinkled with delight, " How exciting it must be for you then! " Although it certainly seemed as though the old woman was more excited about this encounter than anyone, " Welcome to our home, Sanjira. We are happy to have you and if there is anything that you need, please let me know. Something to eat, perhaps? "

Ivory

"Kai!" Akala scolded, shooting him a look of disapproval.  Really!  How childish!

"Why don't you two come over here and help us with breakfast?  Kai, you can get started on the fish...  And Ha'aheo, you can start on the pineapple."

Yes, she realized how this was going to end...but it would keep Ha'aheo occupied for a little while!