Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looshi

Yesss, I want Vythe. Tell me of your grand plans through PM. I don't want you to have to shoulder all the plots and all the characters, let me help! x3

Ivory

Quote from: visualspice on August 27, 2013, 09:47:08 AM

Leif hates a lot of people, so yeah <3
I'm also debating bringing Edward (of d000000m) into this rp >_>
It would be interesting to bring him in here to play up on his former wife being a mage and him appearing as a mage sympathizer and he has a lot of extra work to do to 'keep' face while raising his daughter by himself, etc while the war is going on. JUST SOME IDEAS

I think they'd get along famously!  They may be on opposing sides of the war, but they're both very similar...  Audric (being the super spy that he is!) may even have some suspicion of Leif being the Masked Mordecai...but, without evidence, he's certainly not going to convict him of it!  But it would be interesting for them to talk about it...because Audric would be curious to hear his side of things (and not condemning!  unless, you know, Calent's life was threatened) and his reasons for doing the things he does!

Also: Edward!  <3  Audric's original bosom-buddy!

EDIT: OH MY GOD.  How hilarious would it be if they met while trying to rescue the same damsel in distress (or something???) as Audric the Spy and Leif the Masked Mordecai?!?

visualspice

Quote from: Looshi on August 27, 2013, 09:52:24 AM
Yesss, I want Vythe. Tell me of your grand plans through PM. I don't want you to have to shoulder all the plots and all the characters, let me help! x3

It's all yours, Loosh! My brain still has to like, sift through some of my ideas, but pretty much just what I rambled about up above. Just wanted to make a duke or lesser nobleman that had knowingly married a mage and, despite her having since passed, it puts him in an awkward predicament with the war going on~
I'll have to think more on it XD

Quote from: Ivory on August 27, 2013, 09:54:40 AM
I think they'd get along famously!  They may be on opposing sides of the war, but they're both very similar...  Audric (being the super spy that he is!) may even have some suspicion of Leif being the Masked Mordecai...but, without evidence, he's certainly not going to convict him of it!  But it would be interesting for them to talk about it...because Audric would be curious to hear his side of things (and not condemning!  unless, you know, Calent's life was threatened) and his reasons for doing the things he does!

Also: Edward!  <3  Audric's original bosom-buddy!

EDIT: OH MY GOD.  How hilarious would it be if they met while trying to rescue the same damsel in distress (or something???) as Audric the Spy and Leif the Masked Mordecai?!?

Yesssssss so many brilliant ideas <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Always bursts of plotting when I'm away. :/

Er...I requested Vythe earlier Spice , but you seem to have forgotten.Not a big deal. I can request something else. 

visualspice

Oh! I thought you said loosh wanted it. XD My bad. Just let me know what plots and ideas you got Bl
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Quote from: Paradox on August 27, 2013, 01:11:08 PM
Always bursts of plotting when I'm away. :/

Er...I requested Vythe earlier Spice , but you seem to have forgotten.Not a big deal. I can request something else.

I'm, um, technically at work.  And just that bored today. :/

visualspice

:l I was off today but now I'm heading into town to shop for things my dog ate.      ._.

Paradox

As for my error in Gliding Over All, in my defense that was before the timeline was less confusing. I can fix the post easily.

Edit:

I said I was interested in Vythe and I might have coaxed Loosh to play a duke/duchess. Of course, I'm cool with Loosh claiming Vythe. Conall likes having the cool peeps for neighbors, yo :P

I'll just have to take a look at what's left and see what works.

Another edit: I'll tell you my dastardly plans when you get your sorry butt on messenger. xD I knew you were off today. I just couldn't access the internet while I was at work. :P 

Additional: I'm also contemplating retiring Laighean because there seems to be a lack of interest in that thread/plot/etc. and I've honestly forgotten 50% of what happened.  Spice, you need to post as Draven!

visualspice

Quote from: Paradox on August 27, 2013, 01:21:15 PM
As for my error in Gliding Over All, in my defense that was before the timeline was less confusing. I can fix the post easily.

Edit:

I said I was interested in Vythe and I might have coaxed Loosh to play a duke/duchess. Of course, I'm cool with Loosh claiming Vythe. Conall likes having the cool peeps for neighbors, yo :P

I'll just have to take a look at what's left and see what works.

Another edit: I'll tell you my dastardly plans when you get your sorry butt on messenger. xD I knew you were off today. I just couldn't access the internet while I was at work. :P 

Additional: I'm also contemplating retiring Laighean because there seems to be a lack of interest in that thread/plot/etc. and I've honestly forgotten 50% of what happened.  Spice, you need to post as Draven!

Yeah, yeah, I'll try to post before I leave for the weekend if I can XD
I just found out I have three days off in a row, so I'll be visiting my inlaws over the holiday~
but yeah, that thread needs to get revived XD

Brisinger987

Something came up with Sophia. I turned her into a half vampire... That's not something that Torak is, so we could bring that up in a thread with Jinai?

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on August 28, 2013, 02:04:51 PM
Something came up with Sophia. I turned her into a half vampire... That's not something that Torak is, so we could bring that up in a thread with Jinai?

Wait, is this an inquiry for a thread with Sophia or a thread with Torak? XD

Brisinger987

Sophia, lol, sorry, just thought it distinguishes her from Torak a fair bit. Torak is now cursed with a psycho demon thingy, which is really fun :) Just to let you know, it can be killed.

But more about Sophia. She would most likely help the mages out of the good of her own heart. She plays with rivals and enemies, usually seductively, lol, preferring to fight in her underwear, now that she is a vampire

visualspice

My only question would does Sophia really have anything to gain helping the Connlaothian mages? Most outside countries wouldn't believe there's a 'war' going on, and Connlaoth wouldn't really go out and announce it. But I guess if she were in Connlaoth and happened to get swept up into some chaos, it could work but it will be a while before I can make any new threads. I'm working the rest of the week then leave on Sunday to visit the in laws. Just an fyi~

Brisinger987

visualspice

yeah. Did you have any particular reason to pair her with Jinai? XD Just curious. ANd what sort of scenario would you prefer to toss her in?

Brisinger987

I thought it would be funny because she knows Torak, and Sophia is Torak's sister, so the similarities would be funny for Jinai to observe

Ivory

Interested in some family drama to go along with this war?  I started a thread here!  If you're interested in watching a family come apart at the seams over this silly little civil war, I'd love to have you on board!

Annnnnnd here's your weapons engineer for Calent, Spice!  Redly Treyburn

EDIT: Redly will be...mostly...on Calent's side, though he will be actively excluding his own siblings from any sweeping declarations Calent makes.  (They're always an exception!)  And should any of the "innocents" get hurt, Redly will be so mad!  SO MAD!  (This doesn't include them joining the revolution and attacking, 'cause he considers that dumb!)

visualspice

@ vries- Redly might be fun to rp in a misc. thread of misc.ness with my one character; Aelith (Just sayin')

@ Bris- did you have a plot idea besides a meet and greet with Jinai and Sophia?

@ Beastie- Your new characters look cool! Can't wait to see them in action :D

Ivory

I vote yes!!

But you should already know I would.  I'm not really in the habit of turning down threads~