Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Quote from: Winters-Feather on February 21, 2014, 09:00:28 AM
a bad winter would mean less food, especially with troupes... less food means garden/earth ish mages grow (Get it?) desperate  and/or smugglers try to ferry food. ? *possible stuff*?
lol yep
It poses all sorts of fun scenarios 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

I have a new character specially for the civil war here.

as a mage, he'd help the mages, but he also hates being a mage, what makes it complicated!

visualspice

The time line has been updated. If you've made a more recent thread and do not see it on the timeline- please PM me or post an inquiry here so I add update the time line!
The timeline now has year markers on it (except pre-war stuff... as that's just prewar and years are in the descriptions)

Anyways, just wanted to post the update :)

OH and I'll be updating the character section, so if you don't see your character there and they are currently in an ACTIVE WAR RELATED THREAD, please post here to let me know so I can update that page! Thanks! :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Again, I'm trying to update the Character Page here so all of those active or who wish to participate- gimme updates so I know if this is as up to date and correct as it can be XD

Anadwen

Artemis is on the side of mages!

And Mordred, a mordecai, off course against them.

visualspice

Another update!
The Story Page has also had itself nicely updated :)
Very brief and to the point and does not have the main events but summarizes the war itself up to this point as concisely as possible.

But, as updated earlier this year (and also- just a few minutes ago I added some things and new links as well...)- the new Summary Page takes all of the major current events in the war and summarizes them there- complete with some links :D So it's LIKE the story page, but more specific in what it summarizes.

Just posting it so you guys are all aware of the updates.

visualspice

For those of you rping a duke and run a duchy- please post up a summary or info page on your current duchy so I can add it to a NEW and UPCOMING 'DUCHIES' page to the war info~
This has been long over due and I was going to have everyone try to make their pages all the same but then I realize I'm lazy and you really don't have to make them all the same XD

PM me or post here if you got a major duke running a duchy and have any questions. I'd like to get the ball rolling on this. I think the PLOTTING PAGE should suffice for a location for placing this information :)

visualspice

Quote from: visualspice on February 23, 2014, 12:22:36 PM
For those of you rping a duke and run a duchy- please post up a summary or info page on your current duchy so I can add it to a NEW and UPCOMING 'DUCHIES' page to the war info~
This has been long over due and I was going to have everyone try to make their pages all the same but then I realize I'm lazy and you really don't have to make them all the same XD

PM me or post here if you got a major duke running a duchy and have any questions. I'd like to get the ball rolling on this. I think the PLOTTING PAGE should suffice for a location for placing this information :)

Ok I started a thread in the plotting center.
If you have a duchy- post your duchy information here.

The map section has also been updated to include the link to this page :D

Alegretto

I created a character for the civil war, a conscript from Aihjfeld named Nasin Cerea. He is stationed at fort Dhagh as a soldier and guard of the mage camps.

Just thought I'd tell everyone, you know?

visualspice

Quote from: Cambie on February 23, 2014, 08:21:08 PM
Presenting... Erwin Therrien, the new Duke of Wulfbauer.
awesome, I'll add him to the nobles page once I'm more awake D:

EDIT: He's been added :D

Anadwen

kinda off-subject, but I just found the perfect soundtrack for the civil war...

BEHOLD!

and click the link.

visualspice

I didn't realize how outdated my character profiles for Blaith and Kella were >_>
They are updated now for those that care 8D
Blaith's has a bit more information on the history of his duchy- so if anything was confusing before (and it totally was..) it should be more clear now!

Anadwen

My two newest characters, Evelynn and Elion, could possibly do something, as they're daughters of a noble, and runaway mages currently searching for shelter...

Ceridran

Brisinger987

Viara would love to talk to whoever is in charge around here, lol, *ahem* Calent *ahem**cough*

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on April 05, 2014, 01:35:57 PM
Viara would love to talk to whoever is in charge around here, lol, *ahem* Calent *ahem**cough*
She can talk to him 8D
but he may or may not be hidden behind a pile of taxes 8D

Anadwen

Ooooooor she can talk to Lucien. He's the regent, after all, and he'd sure make time for a pretty lady. Maybe even make a party.

Brisinger987

Her knight standard training makes her formidable. Flirt = face in dirt.

And sure, she'll punch her way through it, before sweet talking Calent into opening up new trade with Serendipity, which would be a cover for smuggling mages out of the country.

visualspice

If your characters who are active in this event are not listed here, and your threads are not listed here on the time line- please let me know so I can update accordingly! Thanks! ^-^

>_> I think the timeline is updated (probably minus a thread or two of mine-.. maybe)
but the character list, I'm pretty sure is a bit date so >_>
Just post any updates I need to add please 8D thanks