Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on December 29, 2014, 07:19:45 AM
@visualspice

Would there be any place in the civil war timeline where a witch hunt similar to the Salem Witch Trials would occur? If so, I'd love to run that little event.... Maybe even play the hanging judge.... Mwuhahahahaha! *evil gryphon is evil*

I can't answer for Spice, but I think this would be such an interesting event!!

visualspice

ohh... I like that idea, klez! We could definitely do something like that for a mini-event :D Maybe we can start up something after the new year?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Klezmer Gryphon

Possibly. I'm still thinking about what kind of character I wanna make for the event. I'll definitely have a remorseless judge in there somewhere.

visualspice

And I have a few characters that could be on either side- either a victim about to be burned, or one demanding the burning~
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Klezmer Gryphon

Oh, who ever said anything about burning? I think hanging would be more appropriate, but, yeah, its going to be fun.

kleineklementine

I could also provide a mage to perhaps be hanged in this thread! Perhaps. Hmmm.

visualspice

Rhindeer

Oooo, I have characters I could provide on both side. xD

I'm kind of feeling horribly evil. |: I have a Mordecai named Liam who is a hardass and all "grrrrrr!!" about mages. But his sister, Tessa, is a marked mage. And he adores her, even though they haven't been in contact in years since her "curse" was discovered and she was sent off to the Church.

|: So I saw this and was like. >8D Liam could be there! And be all YEAH GET THE MAGES! But then his sister is one of the mages gon' get hanged.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

I'll have to access which of my character's would be most appropriate to toss in here- but if we need a 'hero' of sorts, I might also have someone to fit the bill!

kleineklementine

I could throw in my mage Silas as one of the to-be-hanged mages, assuming he got rounded up by guards and taken away from his rebel group at some point. He could also potentially be an aide to a hero.

R.R. Pebble

Quote from: Rhi-Rhi on December 29, 2014, 02:26:09 PM
I'm kind of feeling horribly evil. |: I have a Mordecai named Liam who is a hardass and all "grrrrrr!!" about mages. But his sister, Tessa, is a marked mage. And he adores her, even though they haven't been in contact in years since her "curse" was discovered and she was sent off to the Church.

I have a character who might be a really fun foil to your Liam and Tessa. He's a noble who's a registered mage (but may or may not actually have any mage powers) who's family always protected him, but now there's no family left - and a rival family would just *love* to see him out of the picture!

I also have a character I could bring in on the side of the Connlaotians... since it sounds like they might be a bit outnumbered in this thread. But I'm less sure what he's doing there... yet.

visualspice

Seems like a lot of people are getting into this plot idea! I'll try to get up a mini-events plotting thread dedicated to this sometime this weekend ^_^

R.R. Pebble

please tag me when you do. I want to be a part, but am about to go rather sparse due to end of term progress reports and state-wide assessments coming due, and probably won't be checking threads I'm not active in very much.

thanks!

visualspice

speaking on this topic- should we have this event take place in the chaotic, leaderless duchy of Ajhfeld, or it could be elsewhere, like someplace near the capital? Or we could choose a more remote location as well- just wondering what your guys thoughts are on this.

LamiaGirl

Id like to get involved in this civil war. I would only need a small thread in which my character is recruited maybe with a substantial reward, to join in the fight. I dont care which side recruits here as she has no vestment in any group.

visualspice

Do you think it's possible she could just get entangled in the war by accident? Just a thought @LamiaGirl  cause I might have a few ideas on that~

LamiaGirl

Hmmm.. it could work... she could become angry with one side or the other. Or even simply be at the wrong place at the wrong time when a fight or battle erupts.

visualspice

I'm heading off to bed here shortly, but I'll try to post up some suggestions/ ideas on this tomorrow~

LamiaGirl

Alrighty. Well i really want to be a part o this so im really open to ideas.

visualspice

Well I've got oodles of ideas to send your way, just need the time to type 'em up. I should have the time tomorrow.