Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

@Kapooki

I have a few characters open that could create an interesting thread.

Katahnia- is a peaceful protester of the war. It was presumed she was dead when she disappeared for a few years, but has since returned to Connlaoth in hopes to continue advocating for peace over war. She is a known mage, but her entire history is not known to the masses.

Lady Attalia Arrant is another woman presumed dead. When she was younger, her family sent her to the mage camps where they believed she died enroute. In reality, she was taken in by the church and had terrible experiments thrust upon her. Those experiments created an uneven balance in her powers, so it's hard to control, especially when she herself is emotionally unstable. She houses power over water, and was unkonwingly the one to blame when the City of Allar had it's great flood a few years ago. She's currently trying to find her place in the world, and is determined not to become another pawn of the church. She's also hoping to find a way to better control her now overwhelming power over water.

Jinai Rinstgate- a supporter of mages who's done quite a lot for the war effort against the government. She's kind of a reckless woman, and does more low profile work (and normally the less pleasant work, too) She currently has an extremely high bounty on her head, and is a recovering addict from drugs.

I do have other characters as well, but these are the first few that popped into mind when I read your character's profile. Let me know if any of these characters are of interest to you and we can start working on plotting out an idea for a thread :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kapooki

@visualspice
Of these Rinstgate gives me a solid feel.
I like a good foil to work with

visualspice

Quote from: Kapooki on March 10, 2016, 03:48:59 PM
@visualspice

Do you have any ideas or preferences on how we should start this thread?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

New civil war event posted here for the Uthlyn uprising! Post your thoughts today :D

Kapooki

Quote from: visualspice on March 12, 2016, 05:05:31 AM
@visualspice

Well I'm the newbie here, so I was gonna see if you had any
But I was feeling a hunt for the dangerous rebel via investigation? It would be later in, but I'm not sure where your character would be right now so I wouldn't have any idea where to begin.

visualspice

Quote from: Kapooki on March 12, 2016, 07:52:11 PM
Quote from: visualspice on March 12, 2016, 05:05:31 AM
@visualspice

Well I'm the newbie here, so I was gonna see if you had any
But I was feeling a hunt for the dangerous rebel via investigation? It would be later in, but I'm not sure where your character would be right now so I wouldn't have any idea where to begin.

@Kapooki - If it's the most current year, Jinai is back in the capital. If you'd like, I can start us a thread to get things moving~

visualspice

Quote from: Kapooki on March 12, 2016, 10:05:41 PM
@visualspice
The heat is on. I AM READY

Sounds good! I'm not sure I'll get a chance to type up the thread tonight (although I can try!) but @Kapooki , I'll tag and PM you the thread link once it's up!

visualspice

I forgot to post this earlier (or if I did I forgot >_> )
either way my character Cullen is brand spankin' new and ready for plots :D

CherryFlare

Hi guys! Meet Ellsea Suzanne . She's pleased to meet you too. :) Help me find a place for her in this civil war, kay? Please and Thank yous... :)

I plan to start her as simply a barmaid at an inn in Castavar but one day her latent elemental powers emerge which attracts the attention of the townspeople and the law in consequence. With these turn of events, she is forced to join in the war and pick a side. But then again, if there are already too many supporters for the mages' side, I can make her something else to suit that too. I could tweak her to be some sort of survivor of being a slave of a mage or something instead. :)

CherryFlare

Thank yous for putting my post on the correct thread. I'm still pretty much trying to find my way around. :)

Saber-Five

Hey CherryFlare I been trying to recurit for this possible faction perhaps your barmaid/Mage could join it if you wish. It's a vigilante group, focused on fighting for the innocent equally, whether they be regular people or mages. Or simply avenge the wrongs committed against them by the guilty. I'll understand if you're not interested, putting it out there as an option.

CherryFlare

@Saber-Five

Since I love Code Geass, I'm in! Do I need to submit anything?

Saber-Five

All you have to do is sign in with your character's link on the faction's page. Since I already reviewed your character earlier I say she will fit in rather well.  ;D

visualspice

@CherryFlare - I have a few character's I could toss her way!

Cullen- a rebel against the government
Vels- a homeless scavenger
The GAMBLER!!- or so his alias is called, he's another rebel who's pretty quirky!
Zannrick- high ranking mordecai who's like a hound for the duke
Kentamin- young templar

Let me know if any of these character's look to be of interest to you and maybe we could plot? :D

Magyar

Hey, just wanted to see if there're any open spots for a Mordecai, and if so, what posts I could jump into. Or alternatively, start. I like battlefield threads, so if we have any of those, I could get into one, and if not, we should definitely make one. Any battle is a good battle.

The character is a Connloathian Native by the name of Gwynneir "Gwynne" Annefain. Mordecai by birth and put into the corps young, he is no stranger to combat and holds fiercely to the Duke, whoever that may be. I've held off on the character sheet in case there is no need for him. Get back to me when you can.
-Magyar

visualspice

@Magyar Go ahead and make the character and once I hop on my computer I can give you more details! :D

Magyar

@Saber-Five

Hey what characters do you have involved in the Civil War, and are any of them open for a thread with a Mordecai?

@CherryFlare

Willing to do a hunt thread with Ellsea? She's on the run, so why not show some of that?

@visualspice

Do you have any characters or threads open for a new Mordecai?

Saber-Five

Well Magyar I do have a vigilante I haven't used for sometime. I would be willing to roleplay him again.