Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Quote from: Legit Violet on March 15, 2017, 02:08:37 PM
HEY ALL!

It's Violet here to drop my idea recently discussed among @Spicyspice and @Klezmer Gryphon !

A new(er) character of mine, named Rin Solari and a character of Klezmer's named Tàrocai Mhuìcadui (Not updated yet.) Will start a vast spy network within Connlaoth! Their main goal being to assist the freedom fighters through information, reconnaissance and espionage! The guild has yet to be created, but Spice's character: Cullen! and his guild of freedom fighters The Blood Wardens Will help in its creation! Or at least work closely together.

Anyhow! We were just wondering if anyone was at all interested in this new guild idea, and would like to throw a character in for the cause! As well as update people so they know what's coming.

Im very interested in both :)
Looks like I know the guild Shyirin would be joining if it is created :D and if not got back up lol

Sheshia

Ok so Shyirin has recently joined the civil war as a spy for the mages. He has the advantage over spies who are mages since he has no magic but is faster and stronger then ppl.
So I need some people fighting/working for the duke or mordechai for him to blend into and spy on :)

Pm me if anyone has an ideas :)

AevumEternity

I can offer Ansgar's hand as a possible location for the spy networks and such but they are merely elite Heavy cavalry- :P so if you want to essentially infiltrate a medieval tank battalion, be my guest

Wycliff

*Whistles innocently in the background....*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheshia

Quote from: AevumEternity on March 16, 2017, 10:59:06 AM
I can offer Ansgar's hand as a possible location for the spy networks and such but they are merely elite Heavy cavalry- :P so if you want to essentially infiltrate a medieval tank battalion, be my guest
Maybe though I was thinking like disgusting as a "regular" mordechai or a servent for the duke or some other high place like that. Though I am willing to do sonething with Ansgars hand as well :)

visualspice

@Legit Violet  - we should plots things with her and Cullen to do/ meet- yes yes
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Uthlyn, the cultural and intellectual hub of Connlaoth, is officially in an uproar!
Any interested can join, (as the event will consist of many characters and multiple threads!)

The plotting thread is found here.

Where it features my character's Cullen and the blood wardens readying to churn the people's unrest against the city. Cullen himself hasn't done much, and more about him and the blood wardens can be found here and here.

visualspice

visualspice

I'm contemplating making a new mordecai grand master a big event, a ball for all the nobles, etc that would be a fun mini-event for the civil war! It would be more of a political ball versus the other events that were more or less full of decadence and excess :|

Also, there are a lot of power shifts so people curious about nobility, please poke me as some high ranking positions may be coming open as well as marriage opportunities and alliances!

*HINT HINT*
The Grand Duke himself just lost his wife so...
Who knows! He's PROBABLY potentially looking for a replacement...
Although I have ideas, the Mordecai Grand Master 'ball' event will be a great place for single ladies to strut their stuff and men with daughters they want to marry off to be seen!

visualspice

It's officially a thing!
Check out the Mordecai Grand Master's Inauguration ball event found here!

visualspice

I also want to make it noted, just so it's here, but being this is an event I run, any large scale projects need to be okayed by me prior to them happening in game. I don't have the time or energy to read through all of the posts in Connlaoth and being this is such a complicated event, please don't assume what you are plotting will work without actually running it by myself, first. Smaller stories and scales need not worry :) (I mean anything that effects dukes, duchies, the army in a large scale, etc)
This is out of respect for myself and all of the players who have literally put years of their lives into making the event thrive, which I want to take a moment to thank since this event could never be STILL successful today without all of you :D
Also, all posts involving any aspect of the war, please link back to this thread at least once during your plotting (ie- if there's a guild that effects this, please link it here so it is easily accessible for those wanting to know what's readily available or has been plotted out openly)
Also, this will make it easier for me when I do my next big update on the info page, which I'm hoping to do in the next few weeks!

<3

visualspice

So it's noted!

Duchies Wulfbauer, Ardal and Vythe are going to go through some major changes. This means some potential positions for new ruling Dukes may come open. Stay tuned for more updates!

@pomelo  (since this effects Olive since I'm not sure cambie is coming back or where he went :( )

Also..

@Cambie  in case you're still lurking!

Other wise I need to dig through archives to see the status of Ardal and Vythe again lol

visualspice

@Viscount Rhi-Rhi  Just poking you to see what the status is for Feija! <3

and @Lion  if you could post here the status of your two duchies, just so I have them on record when doing my update <3 it'd be appreciated

pomelo

Quote from: Spicyspice on April 16, 2017, 11:08:48 AM
So it's noted!

Duchies Wulfbauer, Ardal and Vythe are going to go through some major changes. This means some potential positions for new ruling Dukes may come open. Stay tuned for more updates!

@pomelo  (since this effects Olive since I'm not sure cambie is coming back or where he went :( )

Also..

@Cambie  in case you're still lurking!

Other wise I need to dig through archives to see the status of Ardal and Vythe again lol

Well, even if Cambie isn't really around, I guess I'd like to still keep Wulfbauer for Olive, with Erwin in the background or whatever. But I'm not the boss.

visualspice

That's possible, pomelo, since you've rped so long over this! Maybe cambie will come back? If it becomes an issue I'll let you know but what should we summarize about the current state of Wulfbauer? I just need to know when I go to update the information page! Thanks <3

pomelo

Quote from: Spicyspice on April 16, 2017, 11:33:53 AM
That's possible, pomelo, since you've rped so long over this! Maybe cambie will come back? If it becomes an issue I'll let you know but what should we summarize about the current state of Wulfbauer? I just need to know when I go to update the information page! Thanks <3

Erwin still duke after a period of internal strife. Erwin and Olive married.

Rhindeer

Feirja is with the crown! 8D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Bellkrath has fought hard to stay out of the war and fortify it's borders. But threats within have made things tense. The Duke has been sick for some time, and lacks the strength to stand with the Crown, if it ever did. After escaping Lucian's initial clutches, Mercuxio returns to Bellkrath to find his home in ruins.

Falkenrath did stand with the Crown and was crippled severely by the war. It's state allowed for Roland Harker to swoop in and take the Duchy from the last known surviving heir of the Brennick family without a fuss, with no bloodshed. Falkenrath now stands against the Crown.

@Spicyspice

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

...and I will have a more in-depth summary soon after work!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa