Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Love and War (Goblin) -M-

Started by Zero, March 11, 2013, 08:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"I wouldn't say that I need assistance, but if you're offering I won't turn down having your hands running all over my perfect self..." Senji grinned wickedly at his lover before stretching languidly as he rose from the bed, making sure Maverick was getting a nice eyeful of his physique.

GoblinFae

Maverick chuckled and shook his head slightly. "No I don't suppose you would turn down an opportunity to have someone else do all the work for you while you bask in the self-proclaimed worship of your person. Careful though Senji, I would hate for you to drown in your bathwater from becoming so top heavy. Would be a right tragedy it would!" the other demon jested while popping some more fruit in his mouth and chewing slowly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Senji huffed softly, blood-red eyes narrowing playfully as he glared at his lover over his shoulder as he sauntered away. "As if something so dull as drowning could be the end to something as magnificent as me. Besides, I am a prince, of course I expect others to do the work for me."

GoblinFae

The older demon slid from the bed, one last piece of fruit in hand to suck on as he made his own way over to where is lover was currently testing his resolve. "Mightier have fallen under lesser means," he murmured softly, as he allowed a hand to teasingly trace the curve of Senji's back. "Would you fault me my concern?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

"Mightier," The word came out as a scoff of contempt from the prince's lips, but no amount of scowling at the idea of there being others mightier than him could hide the shiver that went through him at the feel of his lover's hand sliding over his spine.

His lips curled into a smirk as he purred out his next words. "Your concern is so touching, pet."

GoblinFae

"Now hopefully that's not the only thing that's touching," Maverick drawled back with a hint of laughter in his tone as his lips came to brush across the top of the other male's shoulder from behind. "In fact," he whispered into Senji's ear, "I think there needs to be a lot more touching, don't you?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"Oh yes," Senji breathed softly, as he turned his head to peer at his lover over his shoulder, body leaning back unconsciously, seeking more contact with Maverick. Damn but the man was quite irresistible, wasn't he? His greatest weakness. "There needs to be a great deal more touching."

GoblinFae

Maverick hummed in pleasure, pulling Senji back flush against his body so that they touched as much as possible from top to bottom. His lips continued to rain fire and ice across his lover's shoulders before he was suddenly lifting scooping him up into his arms and carrying him the last few steps over to the now steaming tub of hot water where he dropped him with a mighty splash, laughter escaping his frame as smirked mischievously down at the great and powerful demon prince. "Oops?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"Mmm." The demonic prince's entire body was practically humming with pleasure and desire. It didn't matter how often Maverick touched or kissed him. Senji could never get enough. Not of him. His greatest lover, his only true love.

A sigh heaved through him as he was lifted into those powerful arms, a sense of contentment settling through him in those few brief moments before he was dropped.

"Wha-!" Senji landed in the tub with a splash, sputtering in shock before glaring up at his laughing pain-in-the-ass. "You asshole."

GoblinFae

The demon only laughed harder and louder. It felt good to laugh, so light and freeing. "How could I pass up the opportunity?" Maverick chuckled as he leaned forward, his hands on the rim of the tub and his face nearly level with the demon prince's own face. "You know had you been in my shoes you would have done the same...or worse." Recalling the look on Senji's face as he was suddenly dropped and left sputtering so brought Maverick into another giggling fit that he attempted to stifle by bowing his head. "My apologies my my liege," he murmured with some difficultly, not meaning it in the slightest.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Oh the glares that were offered up to the cackling demon. Why did he have to be both sexy and annoying? Senji would have loved to just have the sexy part. He scowled as Maverick brought his face close, only to laugh at him again.

"Your apologies are not accepted." The prince snapped, hand shooting out to seize Maverick by the hair, pulling him in for an angry kiss.

GoblinFae

Maverick accepted the brutal kiss lustily. The pain only served to inflame his desire for Senji more. "Then how may I make it up to my prince?" he murmured unapologeticly between nips and whines. He was starving for the other demon's kisses. It did not even matter to him how many times they had just tangled between the sheets. He always wanted more and more. It was never enough nor would it ever be enough. Time may stretch for an eternity for them both but when they went through their endless cycle of fighting and separating only to return, Maverick knew he had to take what he could get when he could. There was no knowing when he would have such an opportunity again.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"You can start with the bath," Senji growled against his lover's lips, gently tightening his hold on those short white locks, "Get in here and attend to me, I want you to lavish every inch of my body with proper reverence, if you make it sufficiently contrite I may even consider washing you after you're done."

His hand released its hold on Maverick's hair with one last nip on the demon's lower lip; Senji's red eyes were nearly glowing with intensity, lust and desire mostly, with only a hint of seething anger.

GoblinFae

"As my prince, commands," the demon purred. He was eager to please. Perhaps later when left alone to his favored darkness and silence, Maverick would kick and chastise himself for how pathetic he was behaving, for how quickly he fell under the demon's spell and fell all over himself to to please. But, those were not thoughts for now.

Instead all Maverick could think of as he clambered into the tub and atop his liege's lap was the way his skin felt against his fingertips or the way his eyes glowed with arrogant confidence. The older man did not care about how there really wasn't enough room for two fully grown men in the tub or how the water splashed and spilled over the sides.

His lips were already sealed against a pulse point, sucking, nipping, teasing as they trailed down across a sharp collarbone and over the edge of a strong shoulder. Maverick groaned as his hands once more splayed up against firm sides and rippled abs. He was hungry again and only Senji's touch could satiate him.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]