Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady Averella; a most unfortunately cursed lady

Started by visualspice, March 28, 2013, 10:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

PLEASE NOTE, I AM REVAMPING THIS CHARACTER AND SHE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN UPDATE!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Lady "Averella" Thethysis Anehk-shi Tuthmosis 
Nicknames Avy, Ella, Thethy
Age kinda old- but appears to be in her early 20s
Gender female
Species cursed human (cause some of the time she's the walking dead)
Ethnicity Ancient Essyrni
Height 5'3"
Occupation wanderer and archaeologist and worldly scholar
Residence where ever the next clue might be to unlocking her curse

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description A petite woman with subtle curves and a sweet, naive charm about her.  She has dark, tan skin, deep, curly black hair, strong eye brows and beautiful, sweet, large jade green eyes.  Her lips are thick, her face is oval with a tiny chin. She also has a slight over bite and slightly larger front teeth.

However, in zombie-mummy form.. she loses a lot of these qualities when she begins to turn back into the wrapped preserves of her truly dead self (see more in abilities section)

This is one reason she tends to wear a lot of clothing that covers most of her body, hiding her neck and arms and legs as best as she can. If she can avoid going out in public when she's beginning to decompose, she will.

Personality
Avy is very naive, bubbly and even a little bit shy.  She spends a lot of her time cooped up with herself, reading books and trying to decypher and decode her history while trying to find her brother, Lord Amalin, whom she believes must be suffering the same curse.

Lady Averella once hailed from a royal (but now significantly dead) line from the desert country. She actually lived during the time the Empire had stretched across most of the world.

Lord Averella rarely talks about her curse and tends to be a rather private person altogether. Because of this, it makes her come off as rather shy, when really, she keeps himself rather guarded, and it has been this way so it's almost a form of habit now but she secretly wishes to confess all of her truths and history to at least someone, but she fears they'll think she is crazy, still holding onto her image from the past where she always tried to be the perfect daughter to her dear old dad.

Magic/Abilities

The Curse-  An experiment gone wrong and a death far too premature before Lord Averella's time was rightfully due, the lady now finds herself almost like a walking plague- for half of the time she finds himself as a gruesome, animated corpse, but when she initially awakens from her deathly slumber, she'll be a fully rejuvenated young lady- stuck forever to wonder the earth as both her former, youthful self before her untimely death; and that of a animated mummy when the spell begins to take her back unto death. And this continues as a cycle. She comes back for about a month at a time, then during the last week before she 'dies' (again..), she begins to slowly decompose, which is hardly a pretty sight to see.

When she is dead, she is completely lifeless and can only come back after she has her 'rest' (and normally she is aware how long it will take and before she's totally decomposed, she'll find her way back to her 'coffin' to 'rest in peace')
His coffin has been inadvertently misplaced- someone excavated it and she's been on the search for it ever since and worries that if she can not rest properly into it, the curse might become even more horrid than it already was.

Relationships
Lord Amalin- brother

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Cult and the Curse
Tales From the Hip
The Wrong Side of the River
A Man In Search Of His Past

Complete Threads
Sleeping in your Grave- player went MIA
The Final Days of the Nosferti- player went MIA
Lady of the Books- on hold
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: