Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bucket of Fish

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2013, 09:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Feni'tat's eyes became as wide as saucers, and their blue color glittered like stars.
"Oh wow!" his mouth began to salivate. "Really, you got this for me?" ANd before she could stop him, he leaped over the basket and clung onto her in a possessive, cuddly hug.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" and he began to nuzzle his face against hers as he laughed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eveline

Before she could oppose, Feni was clinging to her. She blushed and tried to get him off "Feni'tat, please let me go.." She finally managed, trying to keep the meat she had gotten him from falling out of her hands.

visualspice

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" but the boy was unyielding (or it seemed he had not heard her) as he continued to snuggle his face and cheeks against hers. "I looooooooooove meat. You have no idea." ANd he gave a happy thump of his foot.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eveline

"I-I get it, I get it! How about you just take it then?" She overs, struggling against the young man. Eleni did like her personal space, Feni loved invading it. Other happy people ignored the scene and continued eating and dancing and cheering. She wondered what this festival was for, anyways. Though, right now she was more concerned about getting Feni'tat off of her...!

visualspice

Feni'tat smiled even wider, and still continued with his thanks before taking the meat.
And he sat down right there, in the middle of the stone street in the center of the slums market place, and began to gobble it down, it appearing as if he hadn't ate for days.

Eveline

Eleni looked down at him as he ate the meat hungrily. She sighed and sat down in front of him, unwrapping a piece of bread from earlier that morning. The bread was cold by now, but food was food, right? She took small bites and ate slowly so she could save as much as she could, who knows the next time she'll get her hands on something? Especially when she's already on close watch in this town.

visualspice

Feni'tat had nearly gobbled up all of the meat when he paused to observe Eleni merely eating some of the left over bread. A moment later, he was puttin gout his hand, the remaining meat in his palm.
"Here, put this on the bread. It'll taste really good!" he said with a smile.

Eveline

Eleni looked at his hand for a second before taking the meat "Thanks" she tried a smile, "Im going to try to save the bread though." She explained as she ate the remaining meat he had given her. She closed her eyes in content as she favored the flavor. It's been a while since she was able to get her hands on this stuff-- she usually stuck with vegetables and fruits along with bread when she managed to smuggle it.

visualspice

"It's really good, isn't it!" Feni'tat said, all smiles as he was licking at his fingers. "Say.. how did you manage to get it anyways?"

Eveline

Sighs "Woman have their ways," she stated simply. She put the bread away and licked her finger, still trying to savor the flavor of the meat that lingered in her mouth

visualspice

Feni'tat looked up at Eleni with a curious blink.
"Oh? What sort of ways?" He was too naive to realize what she might have meant from it as he titled his head to the other side and stared at her.

Eveline

She laughed "Well... Persuasive ways, you could say" grinned as she stood up and dusted herself off. He was so naive, much more than she.

visualspice

"Ooooh," he replied with an innocent blink. "Did you have some money or something to trade with?" ANd his eyes went wide at the idea.

OOC: Lol, poor Feni. He's so slow!

Eveline

OOC: I know~ x3
-----

She shook her head and let out a sigh "Do you really want to know? I'm not sure it would be of any use to you anyways" warned him.

visualspice

"Oh," he replied, blinking again. "That's true, since whatever it was you already gave to the seller." ANd he scratched sheepishly at the back o fhis head, but then his smile brightened. "So what about htis place, huh?" he looked around, his blue eyes large as he took it in. "Seems kind of nice." You know, despite the fact it smelled slightly of sewer and people were living in cloth huts.

Eveline

She smiled glancing around "Yeah. Smells a bit strange but most of the people are kind" noted as she waves at the couple passing by. It was a strange little place but the people seemed happy for the most part! She just hoped she wouldn't do something to hurt them...

visualspice

He nodded and glanced around. "Say, I wonder if any of them know the path out of the city. Shall we go ask one?" BUt before she could answer, he approached a more elderly fellow, one who was extremely frail in appearance with a long, grey beard and shaggy brows.
"Say, do you happen to know the pathway out of here? We were aiming to leave the city and well.."

The gentleman chuckled before Feni'tat could finish his sentence. "A lot of people hiding frm the guards around here. But if you're looking for a way out, the only way is through the sewer path down there." ANd he pointed an old, crooked finger towards a dark hallway, lit with only one torch that was fading at the end of it.
"But good luck if you go that way, and hold your nose," the old man said wiht a chuckle, pinching his own playfully before he walked away, still carrying his smile.

Feni'tat smiled, then turned to Eleni. "Looks like we found our way out!"

Eveline

She blinked, her crimson eyes focusing back on him "We did? Where?" The girl looked around curiously.

visualspice

Feni's grin only widened as he pointed down the dark hall, the one with the single torch lit far off in hte distance.
"Over there. The man said it would lead us out of this city!" and he was positively beaming, seemingly unaffected that the man warned him it would lead them deeper into the sewers, and deeper into the smelly muck there in.

Eveline

She glanced over at the dark hallway. She was a bit hesitant at the idea but shoved the feeling away. "Are you sure that's the only way?" She started walking towards the passageway, the mucky smell that filled the happy place becoming much stronger and more unpleasant.