Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Person above me game!

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2005, 06:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^ Doesn't want to admit to drunken karaoke.

< Isn't too fond of milk.

V Will drink the milk instead.

Lion

^ didn't set out the cookies, though.

< Will buy some cookies in the near future

V Hates cookies.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

^ is caught up by Fifa Cup Feva'!
< doesn't hate cookies, just isn't eating sugary junk these days
V refuses to believe that "they" even exist, but listens to what "they" say, anyway

Lion

^ Knows that 'they' are coming! O.O
< Regrets missing several Fifa games already!
V Has plans for world domination!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

^Well, I have a plan.  How did you know?  >>
< Should have gone to bed by now.
V Has more posts than me.

Lion

^ Is just getting started.
< Needs a bath and a brush.
V Has excellent dental hygiene.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

^ Is absolutely correct! A happy smile is a healthy smile!
< Loves to dance an abnormal amount of hours a day!
V Will dance with me? <3

Lion

^ Is a dancing queen and feels the beat from the tambourine.
< More of a fighter than a dancer
V Feels the beat!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

^IS TOTALLY RIGHT!
< Is excited about the next poster!
V IS AWESOME!

Lion

^ Very observant.
< Totally an insomniac... L_L
V Loves to stay awake too! 8D

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

^ Is right
< thinks this game is stupid
v Uses this as a way to increas their post count.

Lion

^ Is so wrong!  I just have too much time on my hands! D:

< Needs to go to sleep!

V Should sleep too dammit!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

^ Stays up late...I like that lol.
< Want's to go back to sleep...woke up at 6:30am to prepare for a dance show ;-;...(sadface for waking up early :D! Face for dance show *excited*)
V Would like to dance with me! *dances*

Lion

^ Is inexhaustible!

< Really likes exclamation points.

V Has a favorite form of punctuation of their own

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

^ Is a bang-up kind of kitty.

< Has named the punctuation mark "Bob."

V Will understand my first joke.

Lion

^ Has lost their two pennies.

< Stole the two pennies.

V Wants extra money

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Paradox

^ Better pay this loan shark! (ohohoho)

< Is a thread necromancer!

V Is secretly a member of a Turkey cult. GOBBLES!

Ivory

^ Is just a regular necromancer too!

< Apparently has stalking issues

V Wants cake so bad -- and it's Spice's fault!

Paradox

^ Is witholding information concerning Spice's current whereabouts because she secretly plans to steal away all the cake for herself!

< Really doesn't know what he wants with cake since he hardly eats it!

V Was the original sidekick to Batman until Robin came along. Stupid Robin!

visualspice

^ Will help me kill Robin (FOR REVENGE)

< Failed the first time at killing Robin (curses!)

v Doesn't know who batman is so smiles and nods!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao