Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Featherfall

Started by Rhindeer, June 19, 2013, 06:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

FEATHERFALL
Located north of Whitesands along the coastline, Featherfall is named for its picturesque seaside cliffs and the large population of sea-gryphons that make their eyries there. Further inland, the land is mostly flat plains with few hills. House Di'Veera has held Featherfall since the Founding.

Featherfall is famous for its annual Gryphon Hunt, an event that lasts a week and takes place in the heart of summer. During this time, many nobles set out to ritualistically hunt the sea-gryphons that populate Featherfall, for glory and for pest control, as these gryphons are regarded by many fishermen as competition.

However, in the same vein, gryphons are popular pets among those eccentric nobles that can handle them. (Though many get them when they're cute gryphlets and regret it when they grow into fierce predators.)

• RULING HOUSE: Di'Veera
  • BORDERS: Moonspear, Whitesands, Northwatch
  • LAND: mountains, sea cliffs, coast, and grasslands
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

You know I'm researching this @Rhi-Rhi and it's totally important for all the things. What is the name of your Capital City and where about is it located? Are there any other large cities of canonical importance? and if so their names and why they are important? We talked about this, and I don't wanna rush you on it. I just wanted this here so you can reply here and the knowledge will be common. The wiki is hilarious btw.

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Tags: