Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hiding in Golden City (Nova)

Started by zozee9, July 26, 2013, 01:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

"Probably," Alexandra replied, though she didn't know if that was true. "If nothing else, I'm sure they can move stuff around."

Looking at Sajira, Alexandra smiled and added, "Shall we go in?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh sure"

She said with a smile and followed Alexandra into the Café happily, Some turned their heads at her when they came inside but Sajira did not seem to mind at all.

-"So where should we sit?"

zozee9

Alexandra looked around the cafe carefully. While eyes might be pointed their direction, they were all looking at Sajira. Seemed like her cape hid her well enough, at least next to the Naga next to her.

Spotting an empty table, Alexandra pointed and asked, "How about over there?" She wasn't really sure how her companion sat. Or if she just stood.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled as they entered the Cafe she looked around and when Alexandra pointed out an empty table she nodded and slithered gracefully towards the table, once there she coiled her tail beneath herself and moved away the chair at her side to make space for herself but despite her large size she managed to make it work out nicely.

-"I've actually never been in a cafe before, it felt a bit akward to go alone.."

She said as she looked around in the cafe taking in the culture from the design of the furnishings inside the cafe.

zozee9

Alexandra was glad that Sajira made room for herself. She was worried it might get weird otherwise. But she sat down across the table, making sure to sit on the edge of the chair so her folded wings still had room.

She simply nodded in agreement at Sajira's statement—it made perfect sense.

A waitress came up, obviously trying to ignore Alexandra's odd companion but still sneaking glances at her every once in a while. Well, at least she was trying to be polite. Her black hair was tied up in a nice little bun covering her tan body. She handed them menus and then asked if they'd like anything to drink.

"Ice tea, please," Alexandra responded. She wanted something to help cool her down.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled at Alexandra and looked towards the waitress that came over to them and gave them the menu, She flipped through the pages with interest and looked for something yummy looking to order. She tilted her head as she looked through the menu and then looking up at the waitress.

-"I'll have Ice tea too... large size if there is one"

She said with a smile as she scratched her cheek slighly, To not take up too much space she mover her coils under the table so that people could walk around the table without having to climb over her tail.

-"Do you recomend anything to order?"

She asked and looked over at Alexandra with a curious smile.

zozee9

Alexandra smiled back at Sajira and replied, "Sadly, I have nothing to recommend. This is my first time here so... yeah. But I suppose you can never go wrong with sandwiches or salads." After skimming through the menu, she decided to get a spinach salad with grape tomatoes, parmesan, and some cut up cucumber.

She shifted on her chair, uncomfortable. Just covering her wings annoyed them enough, but trying to be sitting in hot weather with them covered was treacherous. So when the waitress returned with the two ice teas, Alexandra didn't hesitate to start drinking hers. She did so politely—not gulping it all down—and it succeeded in cooling her off. A little.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira nodded and decided to order some large cold cuts and bread, When the waitress came back she smiled as she saw the cold ice tea and she lifted the container and took a sip from it umming contently.

-"I guess it get really hot for you like that."

She said with a friendly smile as she placed her ice tea down from a sip and tilted her head for a bit, She thought about how sitting like that must be uncomfortable for her wings and she worried about it a bit.

zozee9

"I manage," was all Alexandra said, still not wanting to talk about her wings.

She took a sip from her delivered ice tea, turned to the waitress, and ordered, "I'd like the spinach salad, please. Dressing on the side, if you wouldn't mind." Glancing around, Alexandra was surprised by how quickly the other customers lost interest in Sajira. With the exception of some of the little kids, most people just went on with their normal lives. Maybe her wings wouldn't stand out too much after all.

Well, better not to risk it. Alexandra handed her menu to the waitress and waited for Sajira to order.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmm I'll have the cold cuts and bread please."

She said and gave the waitress her menu with a friendly smile, She observed that Alexandra looked about on the people around them and she tilted her head a bit before smiling and looking at her with a calm smile.

-"..."

She kept quiet though as she could not think of something to talk about and hoped that Alexandra would come up with a topic to talk about.

zozee9

"So," Alexandra started as the waitress left. "Why are you here in Essyrn, anyway?" It was a town full of travelers and sightseers, but she wouldn't be surprised if one as unique as Sajira had a reason for visiting the town.

She took another sip of her tea, wondering when she'd be able to return to her inn. After all, once she was alone in a room, she could take off her cloak and let her wings spread free.

Scythe-Nova

-"Ah well i'm here on a pilgrimmage, My people have a tradition of warriors going out on a pilgrimmage to find enlightenment"

She paused to take a sip of her ice tea and smiled as she ummed to the nice taste of the drink, The tip of her tail swayed back and forth as she resumed her explanation.

-"And this pilgrimmage takes one all over the world, and it has taken me here today"

She said with a wide smile as she looked at Alexandra and politely waited for any questions she might have.

zozee9

Pilgrimage? thought Alexandra. Been a while since I've heard of anyone doing that...

Smiling at Sajira, she responded, "So do you have a lot of warriors then? No offense, but I've never heard of Naga before. And I feel like I would have with all the traveling I've done." Then again, she was only looking for very specific information.

"On another subject, do you like the ice tea? I think it's superb," added Alexandra before taking yet another sip.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well most that go on pilgrimage stay away from other people and they do not travel that far often, Ah? The ice tea? oh yes it's great"

She said with a smile and took another sip of the tea, She readjusted her seating to make herself a bit more comfortable before looking back at Alexandra.

-"It's actually very few that travel as far as i have done"

She said and nodded slightly before taking another sip from the ice tea.

zozee9

"Oh, so why have you traveled this far?" ask Alexandra curiously. "Is there a reason, or are you just going above and beyond?"

She gazed outside at the sunny day, watching people pass by. Maybe one of those people were after her life. Maybe one of them framed her. She didn't know, and she probably never would. It was one of the more haunting facts of her life.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh not any big reason really, i just want to see the world with my own eyes"

She explained with a great smile on her face as she took another sip from her ice tea, When she saw Alexandra look outside she followed her gaze and looked outside too before looking back at Alexandra.

-"Did you see someone you recognize?"

She said with a smile and tilted her head slightly.

zozee9

Alexandra slowly looked back at Sajira, a hesitant smile resting on her face. "I don't think so..." she replied quietly. "But do you ever look at people and think that someday, maybe you two will meet again? Maybe you'll be best friends, or maybe you'll hate each other. You just don't know."

She glanced outside again, wondering, then returned her focus to Sajira. "Sorry, I have strange thoughts sometimes."

Scythe-Nova

-"That sounded very poietic"

She said with a friendly chuckle and leaned onto her hand while looking at Alexandra.

-"Heh we all do sometimes"

She said with a light laughter and looked around the cafe before looking back at Alexandra and tilted her head and lookied like she were thinking of something, Her tail under tha table shifted around a bit to get more comfortable.

-"Maybe you should write poems"

She said a bit jokingly and chuckled slightly before taking another sip from her ice tea.

zozee9

"Poems?" repeated Alexandra, curiously. "I have never thought about that before..." It would be an interesting thing to try. Expressing her words in ways that everybody who read them read them differently. "Ah, but no. I'm busy with... something else."

"How about you?" she asked with a smile. "Do you write?"

Scythe-Nova

-"No not really but i sometimes get ideas for poems and such in my travels"

She explained and chuckled slightly before looking out into the street with a faraway gaze as if she really were not looking at anything at all, She breathed out almost in a sigh but in a more relaxed manner.

-"This city reminds me much of my home"

She said with a distant gaze in her eyes before returning her gaze to Alexandra and smiled happily.