Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No Rest for the Wicked

Started by Caerina, August 18, 2013, 11:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

"You are a hybrid..." she cocked her head, trying to deduct was that the truth.
"I am one of the Soul eaters." Desdemona slowly took a few steps back, looking at his unusual wings.

visualspice

Feni'tat remained cowering, his dark wings moving to hug lightly in the air around him. He grit his teeth.
"What.. what do you mean!?" his eyes were so terribly wide and full of fright, and they only widened more when she admitted what she was.
"A.. a soul eater?" he had no idea what that entailed. Was that what she was trying to do when she kissed him? He shivered at the memory, and also flushed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

"I eat human souls." Desdemona wasn't keen on explaining what she was to the creature in front of her. Like her species name didn't explain what she was good enough. She couldn't believe that one of the mixed blooded was living like this, or that he was like this at all. Perhaps his parents left him to die when they realized his intelligence was above average. That would make a valid solution.

Desdemona continued investigating the way he looked with no obvious emotions on her face. Just as she thought, the hybrid was no match for her, and et she couldn't take his soul because of his demonic part. Demons don't have souls because of their many sins. Desdemona could kill him in seconds but she couldn't see any benefit from it.

visualspice

Feni'tat blinked.
"Really, you eat human souls?" He paused to consider this. "But...why?" he gave a blink, but remained guarded and cautious, his body braced in a flinching manner as he continued to look at her warily, but his eyes still captured the innocence of a child. It was as if he just couldn't understand...
or didn't want to.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.
"For power and survival." Desdemona took a step forward "Just like you ate that apple."
Desdemona didn't have much respect for life or humans, they were food, prey, nothing you should hesitate about. She wondered why the creature in front of her was giving her that accusing stare, when he devoured that apple without any hesitation. Must be that the life he spent with the humans made him embrace human moral standards and ideals. Pity.

visualspice

Feni'tat's eyes were still large.
"But the apple is food!" It seemed the half-breed still wasn't quite grasping what she was saying, or rather, accepting the idea she ate actual 'souls' for food.
"And apples are really delicious!" he then added with a pout.

Caerina

"Souls are food." her lips curled upwards at his words.
"And they are also very delicious." Desdemona was still hungry, and she needed the power of a human soul. It wasn't a critical situation, but she couldn't be in this realm without power, or she will just drift away back into the Demon Realm. That wasn't something she wanted, not after everything she sacrificed to come here and not after all the plans she had for humans.

visualspice

"But..." Feni'tat began, blinking and still wearing his pout.
"Apples are probably more delicious."

Caerina

How could something with so much possible power be so... Dumb as a rock? Desdemona surprised herself with the question.
"Perhaps... But apples don't give you power to live forever, they don't give you knowledge and they don't allow you to bend lives and will of those around you." she wanted to prove that souls were a much better solution than... Apples.

visualspice

"But..." Feni'tat went on, only then stepping slightly forward from the wall he had been cowering against but a moment ago. "People need their souls to live."

Caerina

She cocked her head on the side, her white hair falling over her shoulder.
"I do not care about humans." she said and then continued just in case he didn't understand "Why should I? I am far superior to them, and just as they hunt and eat animals I hunt and eat them. It's a neverending circle."

visualspice

Feni'tat blinked as he looked at her.
"But you look like them," he pointed out, his pout still there, but now it was turning more into a frown.

Caerina

"So do you, when you don't pouf your wings." she said "That doesn't make you human."
Besides she used to be an ordinary human. But then a lot of things happened and she ended up as the Silver Demon, one of the most powerful.

visualspice

Feni'tat visibly flinched when she drew attention that he was 'different', and he looked ashamed for it. But his blue eyes remained large, still ever careful of her as he simply replied.
"Why not?"
ANd his wings curled lightly beside him, as if to make a shield around him, though they hadn't gone so far as to do fully realize that action.

Caerina

She felt irritated by the stupid question he asked her. Of all things he asked why wasn't he human, that was just silly.
"Because you are more." she said simply. Desdemona felt a thorn of jealosy, something she hasn't felt for ages.  He was born with power and yet he hesitated to use it, and she gave up and destroyed everything she has known to become like him. No question they were much different.

visualspice

His frown deepening, his wings the faired the same as he looked over at Desdemona.
"What do you mean 'more'?"
All he could recall were the faint snippets of memories had hadn't the chance to suppress...
the death..
the blood...
the cries of pain...
the chaos and how it stung at his nostrils, made him rabid and frothing at the mouth, teeth bared with sharp fangs, finger nails dripping with blood...
and his once bright blue eyes having changed to red.
He cringed at the memory, but just as quickly as it came, he tried to push it away.

No... no no..
he wasn't more.
If anything, he felt... less.

Caerina

"You have power, in your body, blood, mind... It's etched right into your soul." Desdemona now realized what was her attraction towards his soul. She felt his power, the power he somehow managed to hide into his soul. Desdemona now felt his full potential. And it was much more than she previously thought. The halfling in front of her could probably very well be on the top of all demons, if he wanted to.

visualspice

His mind was in a whirl, and ghosted memories from his past began to haunt him. How was it that this woman was making him remember those nightmares he so diligently tried to forget? Cringing, he pushed away from her, and turned to run away, leaving a trail of black feathers in his wake.