Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Once Upon A Spider

Started by visualspice, August 18, 2013, 06:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

But they wouldn't get much closer than that, as a bolt of lightning struck their path and then there was Rizhra.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Ghanon stopped, tumbling to the ground with a hard crash.  He released Sah-lora from his grip and rolled up, mud coating him.  He stared up at Rizhra and took his feet, slowly.  "Hello, mother dearest," he said, casually dusting himself off.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Rhizra's eyes pierced at him darkly.
"How dare you use such words towards me! Have you soiled my daughter? Have you tainted my precious child?" she asked, powers crackling dangerously at the tips of her fingers.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Ghanon stepped back, putting his hands up.  "I have not," he said steadily.  "Tour daughter found me when I landed in this place.  She saved me of the creatures here.  I would do nothing to harm her.  That I swear."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Rhizra narrowed her gaze.
"Landed? That means you had to have fallen here. What are you and where have you come from? And speak clearly, for my patience is running thin." And when she saw her daughter try to speak, she shot her a gaze and told her gruffly, "ANd still your tongue, Sah-lora. I will speak with you, next."

Lion

"A burning star," he answered quietly.  "A dying star."  He looked upward, remember the plane from where he was cast down.  "Fire everywhere, in the very air you breathed.  It burned your skin and your lungs.  My name is Ghanon."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Rhizra didn't much care for his cryptic speak.
"So.. you came from the burning mountain chain in Adela?"
Which would make him not a God, but from what she'd seen- she needed to be on high alert with this one.

Lion

"Something like that," he replied and frowned a little.  "I fell and crashed on the swamp.  You're daughter tried to make me eat a spider."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Rhizra's eyes narrowed.
"And did you eat it?"
It was then Sah-lora could hold her tongue no longer.

"Mother, please! Nothing happened! He has not corrupted me, only saved me from your fear driven attacks!"

Rhizra looked at her daughter firmly, before looking over to Ghanon.
"The spider... did you?"

Lion

Ghanon looked between the mother and the daughter and saw the preparedness in Rhizra's eyes.  One where a smirk flickered on his lips a bit.

"I may have while I was unconscious.  She had bound me and decorated me with odd symbols."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Rhizra's gaze snapped to her child, but Sah-lora was quick to put out, "Nothing happened mother! I never gave my body to this man!"

Lion

"Nothing happened," Ghanon said again, adamantly.  "Once unbound, that was when the creatures of the swamp came."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"And it was a moth he had eaten! From the web of a widow!" Sah-lora added. Her mother shot her a look.

"And why the prey and not the spider?"

Sah-lora hesitated beneath her gaze.
"I er... First mistook him. It was a mistake that I wish to rectify," she went on, drawing in a breath. "But now that I know who he is...."

"And that is?" her mother asked, impatiently.

"The Dark Prince," came her reply.

Rizhra's eyes narrowed.

"Oh? Is that what you think?"

Sah-lora nodded.

"I do not think. I know."

Rizhra's lips turned into a thin line, brow creasing.

"And is it from this belief you wish me to... What, Sah-lora?"

Lion

"To not render us both ugly both toads. And toss us into the pot.  Or me, more specifically," Ghanon asked, putting on his best grin.  It sobered quickly however, and his eyes looked to Sah-lora.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Rhizra shot a glare his way.
"I believe I was speaking to my daughter."

Lion

Ghanon gestured gallantly to Sah-lora.  "You have the floor," he said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I just wish for trust, mother. This man... he has shown me things and proved much," her daughter replied.

Her mother remained indifferent, but eventually turned to Ghannon with a scrutinizing look.

"And you? Do you think you're our Dark Prince?" she asked.

Lion

"I don't think I'm anything, other than myself," Ghanon answered coolly, meeting her mother's with a steely gaze of his own.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well, it seems you have convinced my daughter of your title. Perhaps you can.. enlighten me on what makes you so special."

Lion

"I took her to the stars.  We spoke among them.  I protected her from the monsters of this mire.  And she did the same for me. "

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn