Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why should the user above me be banned?

Started by Ivory, October 29, 2013, 08:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Banned for agreeing to thread with me!  ;D
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

Banned for not having a thread with me

JackieCat

Banned for not initiating the starting of a thread! (want to take a look at my chars? Almost all are open and I'd be glad to RP!)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Wicked Basket

Banned for using the thread plotting even though it's not a plotting thread.

thehiddenbeast13

Banned for believing pegataurs exist! We're too heavy to fly!

Wicked Basket

Banned because you're just too fat to fly.

thehiddenbeast13

Ice

Banned because I have housework to do.

Wicked Basket

SilmeriaElemred

Banned for not having housework (Seriously everyone has it!)

(Sure Jackie I will take a look)

Klezmer Gryphon

JackieCat

Okayyyy. . . Banned for not loving CHEESE as much as I do!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

banned for loving cheese less, or equal as I do :D

Klezmer Gryphon

Wicked Basket

Banned because the voices do not like cheese.

JackieCat

Banned because, how could the voices not like cheese?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Wicked Basket

Banned for not realizing that they are just voices and thus have no need for sustenance.

JackieCat

Banned for not realizing that even though they need no substance that they still cannot like cheese, even if they don't eat it.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Kriv

Banned for debating voices and their liking or disliking of cheese, even though it is super weird to consume milk or milk byproduct from another mammal 0-o.

Klezmer Gryphon

Banned for saying eating cheese is weird.