Kriv

Ice

SilmeriaElemred

banned for using your kids as an excuse to ban someone :O

Ethereal-Star

SilmeriaElemred

banned for not explaining what Luna Loony means

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not knowing what Luna loony means. And banned for having a cool name I didn't think up first. ::)

SilmeriaElemred

Banned for being jealous of my name (And not knowing my original username is still SilmeriaElemred and my screenname was just edited :P)

JackieCat

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

Banned for calling my avatar cute (assuming it is the drawing) and not knowing I have an image randomiser (my avatars roulette constantly between uploaded files ^^)

JackieCat

Banned for not knowing that I do know you have an image randomizer, and that the Avatar I was seeing was cute!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

banned for... for.... ehm....
hurting my brain =3  :P

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not being logical. Shame on you Spock! :P

JackieCat

Banned for not thinking I am logical because you are too illogical to see how logical I am.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Medievarad

Banned for being a heathen.

burn Ban all the heathens!

Ethereal-Star

Banned for thinking you are being logical in your ill-logicalness, and saying that I am being illogical for not believing in 'logical' ill-logic. So there. :P

That was to Jackie Cat.

Banned for being extremist.

To Heretic King.

JackieCat

Banned for not seeing my logic that is hidden under false illogic.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

JackieCat

Bannend for accusing be for hitting a poor plant!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not understanding a simple analogy. :D