Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why should the user above me be banned?

Started by Ivory, October 29, 2013, 08:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

JackieCat

Banned for making a bad pun about plants!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Medievarad

Banned for spamming. Both of you. HEATHENS PURGE ALL THE HEATHENS AAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAH

J/k. Love you guys bby <3

Ethereal-Star

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not being agreeable in the agreeing!

JackieCat

Banned for not being agreeable to agreeing that I ban you for agreeing!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for banning me for thinking I was not being agreeable to your agreeable agreeing! :P

JackieCat

Banned for not being clear that you were being agreeable about being agreeable to my agreeable agreeing even though I banned you for agreeing!  O.o :P
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not understanding my obvious agreeableness to your agreeable agreeing and for being a disagreeable anti-agreer in the overall scheme of agreement! ::) :P ;D

JackieCat

Banned for being intentionally confusing!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

JackieCat

Banned for accusing me of being intentionally confusing!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Argroww

Banned for adding to the number of cats on the internet

Ethereal-Star

SilmeriaElemred

banned for wanting to forcel iking cats on a person :P

Jelenis Tythe

Banned for not liking cats......Kitties are great!

SilmeriaElemred

banned for asuming that I dont like cats :O
(I have two at home)

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not also having 2 dogs as well! :P (Doggies are great too!)