Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why should the user above me be banned?

Started by Ivory, October 29, 2013, 08:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Banned for not having two dogs and four cats!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not owning at least one Pekingese.

JackieCat

Banned for assuming I do not own a Pekingese! (Which I don't. . .)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for the reason previously stated above, as well as trying to wheedle your way out of being banned. :P

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for not stating I was right earlier! :D

JackieCat

Banned for needing me to say you were right when you know you are!  ;)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Banned for assuming that I needed you to point out my rightness on the matter when we both know that I was right from the get go! Also banned because, well, just because. :P

SilmeriaElemred

Banned because -because- is no reason :P

Klezmer Gryphon

Zane

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Klezmer Gryphon

Banned for having so many interesting characters!

AveryBerry

^ Banned for having too many characters!

Klezmer Gryphon

^
Banned for not having enough characters

JackieCat

^
Banned for setting standards for the amount of characters a person should have! XD (and thanks for the compliment about my characters!)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Fukurou

^Banned for pointing out my wrong link! (Sorry bout that by tye way hahaha)

Mephistel

^
Banned for making a wrong link?  ha ha

Tags: