Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just a Stroll... Plotting and OOC

Started by Tak, November 09, 2013, 04:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Tak

visualspice

Tak, You might gain more interest for your idea if you were to explain what you were looking for and what sort of scenario you are advertising. Right now, this post doesn't explain much.
Hope that suggestion helps you look for interested rpers :)
But being more specific would definitely help you sell your ideas to potential players.

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tak

Uhh...
maybe a fight. maybe a chat. Anything!

Tak

What is with all the mention of Ardeadai's mother? It holds no significance.

Wicked Basket

Wow. Ardeadai's profile conflicts with Kirnardaz's quite a bit. In Kirnardaz's profile, Kirnardaz had only 1 wife that was a human and gave him a daughter. She was later burned at the stake for appropriating with a demon. It says nothing about having a second wife that was a demon or ever getting a son.
Anyway, Darkaroth is refering to Kirnardaz's deceased human wife. I just assumed that Ardeadai and his daughter came from the same place since you refer to Ardeadai as a demigod, a half-god, instead of a full god.
One more thing. Ardeadai's profile is quite short. Perhaps you should add a bit more detail.

Tak

You don't have to marry someone to have their kids.
Kirnadaz is of ALL sins, including lust.
I talked to Brisinger about it.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz has the wonderful ability to produce manifestations of sins. His entire realm is made up of it. Every being that is born to that realm isn't necessarily conceived conventionally.

Kirnardaz only ever conceived one child through natural means. I am going to resolve the conflict by stating that Ardeadai is simply the manifestation of Kirnardaz's rage over his actual wife being burned at the stake. That Ardeadai was born as normal changes nothing (It's similar to the conception of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars)

Wicked Basket

I see. So what you're saying is that Ardeadai wouldn't give a damn that Kirnardaz's wife was burned at the stake because she was not his mother and probably doesn't even know she existed? That's interesting.

By the way, when are Kirnardaz and Darkaroth gonna duke it out or whatever?

Brisinger987

Well Kirnardaz probably wouldn't have told him that his wife even existed. Kirnardaz (as of present), has 3 confirmed children:

Eleni Marx (Uh, wanderers and independents somewhere)

Ardeadai (Tak)

Son of Myria Elveti, conceived to future Kirnardaz by some means (Timey wimey stuff)

Wicked Basket

He's messin' with the timey-whimey?!?! Is he nuts? He'll create a space-time pair-of-socks!

Tak

Oh Doctor Who references... how you make me laugh.

So what are the chances of the other offsprings killing Kirnadaz?

Brisinger987

30/70 for Eleni/Ardeadai.

Demons feel the feels too. They just feel straasaaaaange feels.

but in terms of who is most likely to kill Kirnardaz overall, it's actually a 20/80 for Myria/Guinevere.

Katie

I would still be up for it, but I can't do much right now since neither of my guys can move.

Tak