Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Comes the Wedding; Then Comes the Bomb (M)

Started by visualspice, November 20, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: These events take place after this thread.

-----

Clues, clues. She needed more clues. And who better to network with than the whores? Amongst other things, Jinai Rinstgate spent most of the rest of the week figuring out the answers she needed. Not to mention a few nights tantalizing Lord Christy and leading him on, only to leave him a  note which she half scribbled before he'd awaken.

'I'm getting married, Lord Christy. I'm sorry it has to have come this way, but what we had has been fun. Please realize, that whatever it is we have can only exist like this, but can be no more. I'm getting married, eloping in a small chapel, but I dare not say where. Please do not hate me. The ceremony will be small and brief, and then I shall return to the seas.

Eternally Yours,
Lady Thames

Now she was on the run, having a short amount of time to get this damn plan together-
But she knew Lord Christy held the last few pieces of the puzzle-
but she couldn't find it written down. So instead of sniffing it out, she was going to simply beat it out of him-
And to draw him out, she figured what better way then to have a man who was desperately in love with her stop her very own wedding?

Only problem now was..
she hand't a groom.

Making her way back to Jude Armand's estate, she let herself in (locked doors meaning nothing to her) And despite hearing the desperate cries of Jude and his 'well paid' "lover", she simply walked into the room as Jude was over Lady Wallsenberg. THe woman was bouncing heavily beneath Jude with each thrust he was giving her, and both would not have noticed the blonde girl walking in.

That was, until she spoke.

"I've come to a decision."

Gasping, Lady Wallsenberg gripped onto the bed sheets to clothe herself, and stared at the other woman, apalled.
"What is the meaning of this?" the dark haired lady shrieked.

But Jinai ignored her, eyes solely on Jude.
"I want you to marry me."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Lady Wallsenberg was a most unexpected visitor.  She was not all she seemed to be in her shy manner and seeming quietude.  For she had returned on her visit as scheduled, looking to get exactly what she wanted.  In the days following his recovery though he was all better now, he recieved fewer clients than he usually did, and he turned down a few invitations to soirees and gatherings of the rich and horny.

He accepted Lady Wallsenberg only on the stipulation he would perform doubly well, on the quoted price as a result of having turned her down on her previous visit.  So he should not have been so surprised when she was more than instaiable when at last she did arrive.

Jude was worn out, in body in mind, and could not lose himself.  Not that he had any reason too.  But he was getting paid to please her, not himself in this occasion, so he supposed it didn't really make any difference.  And though he was equally surprised to find Jinai suddenly in his room, he was just as thankful for the opportune interruption.  He jumped off Wallsenberg, immediately dismounting and reaching for the trousers he had left on the armchair.  Slipping into them, he turned to his guest and apologized for the intrusion.  But she was more embarrassed than anything else and trying to remain dignified.  She was the first to gather her things and rush out of the room, almost as if she didn't even hear Jinai's words.  Jude sat at the edge of the bed and drank his water.  "Hello to you too," he said with an eyeroll.  "Thanks for knocking by the way."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Lady Wallsemberg was out the door in quite the hurry, gathering her things and tripping over them as she did so. ANd before she left, she hissed out, "You owe me for this, Jude Armand. Don't think I'll forget we didn't finish."
And she slammed the door.

Jinai, unphased, only crossed her arms over her chest.
"We have to be at the chapel before morning."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude narrowed his eyes at her and leaned back on the bed, stretching his sore limbs.  "Get to the chapel for what?  I told you, I'm not a church-going man.  I don't even know what you're talking about," Jude grumbled at her.  He turned and took a cloth from the drawer of his night table and shifted his pants slightly below his hips, pulling his member out and wiping it of Wallsenberg's sex.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai leaned against the wall to casually remind him, "To marry me, though maybe you were too busy fucking to hear." And at that, she looked over his sweat slicked body appreciatively, and his dick.
"But we have to be quick. I told him we're eloping."

OOC: I like how he didn't hear the part about her asking him to marry her 8D

Lion

Jude blinked at her stupidly.  "Marriage?" Jude frowned at her, finding the idea distasteful.  "When did I ever say anything about that?  Telling who we were eloping?"  Jude found it foolish to have put his trousers on after sex and took them off again, before climbing back into bed and wrapping himself in the covers.  "Besides, I don't plan on marriage."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I didn't ask for your thoughts on marriage, Jude," Jinai pressed. "I'm trying to draw out Lord Christy to get him to confess on what I need." And here, she sat at the end of the bed and looked him over. "And I need you to play the groom."

Lion

Jude hadn't thought she was serious and blinked at her again.  He supposed it was a sound plan, and the thought hanging a marriage over Jinai's head if she were to run off again made him grin inwardly. "Ugh, fine!  I'll marry you.  Can I at least get some sleep?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai gave a small smirk at his reply. But at his last question, she simply yanked on his covers.
"No."
And she continued to give the blankets a yank.
"How tired are you anyway? I could go for sloppy seconds. Of your sex." And her eyes shined mirthfully at that.

Lion

"Oh you would say that!" Jude replied sarcastically and gripping the blankets hard as she tugged.  She gave good yanks, but only a part of it came off his body. "You just barge in here, interrupt my work, demand marriage then sex!  Ha!  If you think I'm just gonna let you finish what she started, you've got another thing comin!  Besides, you're much too dressed anyway!"  Jude peered at her through the dark and let the sheet be pulled a little further off him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai continued to pull before moving to sit from the foot of the bed nearer to him.
"Come on. I wasn't joking." Except maybe about the sex part. Mayb.
"I left Lord Christy high and dry with a note. If we don't start making our way to the church now, he might show up and we're not even there. Besides, I need you to buy me a dress."
SHe just assumed he'd have a suit.

Lion

"And exactly how many dress shop do you know are open at this hour?"  Jude sat up and inspected her in the dark.  "Which chapel is it?  It's not like  Reajh has any shortage of those."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I know you've got resources. Besides, if we have to- we can break in and just get a damn dress. And as far as which one, I hadn't specified, but It won't be difficult to find one that specializes in elopements."A nd she gave Jude a look. Almost everyone knew about that church.Not many others would survive near a brothel without such.. accommodations!

Lion

Jude rubbed his head and neck, then hook his hand on it as he peered at her through a wavy batch of curly hair.  "Fine...Fine!" he grumbled, slipping out of the covers and sitting up beside her.  "Let me get dressed.  I'll see what Sal can do for you on such short notice.  She won't like it, but she'll do it."  Jude searched oround for some clothes and found something in the armoir. "God, I still smell like sex."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"There are worse things to smell like. Besides, after the wedding, we have to talk to a bunch of whores. Now come." And she moved to help him look through his clothes. Glancing through, she frowned. "What do the rich folks wear at weddings anyhow. I imagine just some nice suit and dress..."

Lion

"We wear the cream of the crop," Jude said, finding a shirt and trousers.  It was a burgundy suit, waistcoat and jacket.  "Don't worry. I know what to wear.  But just why are we talking to a bunch of whores?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I've told you," she paused, staring at one of his cravates as she held it like some sort of limp piece of snake skin. "I've got connections everywhere. Besides, the owner of the whorehouse near the shore has one of her sister's involved in this and she wants to help where she can. Not everyone outwardly supports the war."

Lion

"I see," Jude remarked as he quickly dressed and took the cravat from her hand.  He stuffed it in his pocket and motioned her to get going.  "How would Christy know which church to show up at if even we don't?  We could end up in two entirely different places and no one would be the wiser.  Ah, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  Let's get you fitted."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Trust me. I left enough bread crumbs. But who said I didn't know which chapel?" she said, quirking a brow at him. "There's only one church by a brothel. And only one church famous for elopements at any hour on any day, and numbers reaching into the thousands on it's record chart. I've got a few strings pulled. I'm pretty sure we can pull this off." And here, she gave him a more playful smirk. "And Lord Christy will be ours, dishing out the final pieces of the puzzle I have yet to figure out. Look at this."A nd she handed Jude a piece of paper with all of her notes on it.
"It's what I've been working on since I left. It took me a while, but contacting all of those resources as quickly as I did was no easy feat." And she grinned up at him. "Though you of all people ought to know I like... challenges." And her eyes slid across his body appreciatively as she moved in to walk close. But as she did, she wrinkled her nose. "YOu do smell like sex. Maybe we should get you cleaned up first.."
Too bad there wasn't any time.

Lion

Jude grinned at her.  "My you have been a busy little bee," he smirked at her and gestured her to wllk out the door.  "Fair to say I'm impressed.  I might have to have sex with you when all this is done.  But until then, let's make haste then."  He slapped her ass and locked the door behind them before heading down the street toward the dress shop.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: