Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone want to plot some RP with a cranky Djinni? :D

Started by TheAmir, November 25, 2013, 12:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmir

I've been lurking for a bit and reading some of the threads - and I'd really like to jump in and get my feet wet if anyone is willing to do a little RP plotting. Or, heck, just toss a character at me - I can roll with almost anything :)

Anyone interested? I've got a grumpy Djinni who needs some RP time :3

visualspice

If you'd beinterested, TheAmir, I have a few characters that might be interesting to toss at your cranky Djinni XD

Nefriss- the stuck up merchant princess

Averella- the girl with a most 'unfortunate' curse (aka- part of the time she 'dies' and turns into a lifeless mummy)

Valeska- a woman out for revenge (the only way I could see her running into your character if she were somehow captured and forced into a similar situation as his own- fighting in the arena and all- and secretly vying for a way to escape) OR (she comes crashing in to rile up a few 'trading partners' to thwart her nemesis, and craziness ensues!

Layana- I made her to rp with another member who left SOTE. Layana is from a tropical island and revered as a walking goddess- so I wouldn't be against having someone hear about this and kidnap her to sell her off as a slave or some sort in Essyrn~

Then I have Zarrah, who's currently already threading, but I could do some rp earlier in her time line perhaps when she's just starting to become 'famous' for being known as 'The Lady of the Dessert'.

Just let me know if any of those characters appeal to you and maybe we can plot something out 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TheAmir

@ Tak - I'm game for almost anything, which character in particular did you mean though?

@ Visualspice - Those are all interesting :D is there one you especially felt in the mood to play or would be easiest for you to put into Essyrn ( I see Ne'friss' and Averella- hail from the region already ) ? Kaitar can be traveling about the entire region with his master doing smaller pit fights or be in the main arena. Since his owner is quite influential and wealthy, I suspect he is well known in the merchant circles and travels a bit to keep up his social status as well as show off his wealth - conversely, he probably hosts a lot of other visitors to his manse for the same reasons.

I could do two separate threads as well, one for an earlier timeline or a later, or we could all hop into one - whatever is the preference that you guys have.

Brisinger987

I have Vex'orec, who is an Essyrni insect. Maybe he pits himself against some people?

TheAmir

We could do a thread like that as well - since he is a fighting slave, after all, and probably has come across some varied characters in the arena :) again, I'm fine with multiple threads or one big one, whatever people prefer. I can make probably 1-2 posts a day after my kiddo is in bed for the night.

Brisinger987

That's fine Amir, I have A-levels to do and stuff, and other threads, so I'm sure that would work out well.

Perhaps Kaitar has come across a Krixek before, but one of the small drones? They're about 6'4" the drones, whereas Vex'orec, being a general, stands at 7'8". Or something huge like that xD

So the fight would be brutal

TheAmir

Sounds good to me then, it's been a while since I've RP'ed out a fight scene so it would be good practice :) mind if we make this a closed thread for now since I think it would likely be part of Kaitar's recent past? That way we don't make others sit around waiting for the fight to get over, too, before they can respond or jump in and post, etc etc.

Brisinger987

TheAmir

Do you mind starting it? My kiddo is about to wake up from her nap so I've got to jet for a bit. Or I can start it later tonight (after 9pm est) if you'd rather I do it. :)

Brisinger987

I can set it up, I'll have some match dictator and an audience as NPC's so that we both get some control over how it goes, as well as the characters :)

Do you wanna jump into the arena straight away or have them prepping before hand a little bit?

TheAmir

A bit of prepping and set up for the scene would be good, would give me the chance to get my brain back into character mode, it's been quite a while since I've RP'ed on a forum :)

Tak

Brisinger987

If I get that started up then and I will PM you the link!

TheAmir

@ Tak hm a god of Dreams might be interesting, I'm sure Kaitar has had some pretty screwy dreams in his life :)

@ Brisinger - awesome :) sounds good!

Tak

TheAmir

Let's do it in a dream if that works for you - more leeway for him to run into random people/gods/creatures that aren't specifically part of the whole arena fighting, slave or wealthy slave-owner crowd.

Tak

The thing about dreams is that you can control them.
Shall I start it?

TheAmir

Sure, if you'd like to :) I'll likely have a chance to reply later this evening if you get a thread up, if not I should be able to after the Thanksgiving madness.